List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Changing of the Guard at Y&R? Billy & Adam Replace

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Changing of the Guard at Y&R? Billy & Adam Replace

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/10 01:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/10 02:51PM, Views: 2538, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/10/10 01:32PM
    Changing of the Guard at Y&R? Billy & Adam Replace
    alanadz

BM and MM are going to be awesome in this story. I think both may win Emmys! As much as I hate losing little Delia, I have to admit this storyline has the potential to be HUGE. So much anger, hurt, drama, everything will be in this story.

The feud between Billy and Adam could very well replace the feud between Jack and Victor. Jack is really caught in a terrible bind here. Will he turn against Adam? If he doesn't will his family turn against him?

#2   2013/10/10 01:41PM
    Re: Changing of the Guard at Y&R? Billy & Adam Replace
    Lanie1959

I agree ! I am one of the few not mortified by the story cause I know it's fiction and any real drama is built around tradgey...sorry but it is I am so looking forward to this playing out we are in for some awesome performances from our Y&R actors.

#3   2013/10/10 01:56PM
    Charlie Big

I have no doubt that Billy Miller and Michael will hit a home run with this storyline but honestly, I won't be watching this. There is enough sadness in the world and watching this is just not someting I want to do. Sorry. The writers miscaluculated this one. Surely, there could have been another way to get Conner those eyes besides killing off an innocent little girl. This is a cruel and horrible and too gutwrenching to be entertaining.

#4   2013/10/10 02:20PM
    lynnw

Quote alanadz: BM and MM are going to be awesome in this story. I think both may win Emmys! As much as I hate losing little Delia, I have to admit this storyline has the potential to be HUGE. So much anger, hurt, drama, everything will be in this story.

The feud between Billy and Adam could very well replace the feud between Jack and Victor. Jack is really caught in a terrible bind here. Will he turn against Adam? If he doesn't will his family turn against him?

Like so many others, I'll just have to take everyone's word on the superb job that I'm sure BM and MM will undoubtedly do. The whole s/l disturbs me and I'll miss a few days.
    As for Adam and Billy replacing Victor and Jack, I'm not sure how much longer EB will work before retiring but it's possible that these two are being groomed to take over the fued.

#5   2013/10/10 02:40PM
    ajsp35801

Still trying to figure out why Billy will be leading the story about a dead child as if she doesn't have a mother...

I am sure that there are many fans ecstatic about Adam and Billy replacing Victor and Jack but I am not...I don't like either character

#6   2013/10/10 02:51PM
    alanadz

Quote Lanie1959: I agree ! I am one of the few not mortified by the story cause I know it's fiction and any real drama is built around tradgey...sorry but it is I am so looking forward to this playing out we are in for some awesome performances from our Y&R actors.

As much as I HATE that Delia will die, I have to admit I am looking forward to Billy vs Adam! And the thing is the death of a precious child is a perfect reason for a life time feud. Jack and Victor's feud often came across as pointless and silly. This feud will be the real deal!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/10 02:52PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list