List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who ran over Delia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who ran over Delia?

Started by rivnat at 2013/10/10 12:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 09:41PM, Views: 8949, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/10 12:34PM
    Who ran over Delia?
    rivnat

So Wednesday's Canadian show, as Adam is speeding around the corner and just before he slams his brake to avoid Delia's dog...there is a flashback to a woman's face driving also. I am certain it was Niki as she had blond hair and you could clearly see it was her. Flashback is very quick so it's easy to miss it. So the question will be who did it? Was it Adam or Niki...or someone different alltogether. What are your thoughts?

#2   2013/10/10 01:17PM
    Re: Who ran over Delia?
    Soapbaby71

I think Nikki hit the child, not Adam.

#3   2013/10/10 01:18PM
    xjustbestrong

No, Adam hit Delia.

#4   2013/10/10 02:18PM
    sgspfan70

No one has been hit as of yet, it went off with Billy calling Delia name I believe it will start tomorrow with Nicki coming around the cuve just as Delia runs out to her Daddy that's when Nicki will weck and its her who will die. She has been sick lately so this is how she will be leaving the show.

#5   2013/10/10 02:34PM
    cajunlizz0315

Good Lord ppl ... Niki will be the one to hit delia , BUT what makes you think Niki will die ? You could not be more wrong

#6   2013/10/10 02:49PM
    Sydney9098

After reading this:

soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/update/id/19017/

It sounds like Adam may have hit Delia, but does not know that he did. Sounds like he will be clueless until the facts start coming out. So to me, it sounds like this was totally an accident, of course, and that Adam just didn't do a hit and run, he truly does not know he hit anyone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/10 02:49PM
    #7   2013/10/10 03:15PM
    Kosi

Nikki

#8   2013/10/10 03:27PM
    Joy T

No clue as to how writers are going with this one but ole Victor was at coffee house running his hateful mouth to Dylan and left to drive home.

It would be a better s/l if Victor is the one who unknowingly hits her and then Paul will find out. The feud between Victor, Billy, Jack and Adam lives on.

I am hoping that Victor is sent to jail so his hateful butt will be out of way for a few months so Nicki can get to know her son. The nerve of Victor telling Dylan to stay away from his family. I hope Adam, Jack and Billy take both companies away from him.

#9   2013/10/10 03:32PM
    gracie45

I don't care, I'm not watching anymore. I hate that they killed off a child.

#10   2013/10/10 05:15PM
    jenn8675

Nikki

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list