List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: jill farren phelps ruining everything

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

jill farren phelps ruining everything

Started by girlsvomitcandy at 2013/10/10 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/06 07:08PM, Views: 5418, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/10 07:09PM
    Re: jill farren phelps ruining everything
    lilie

Quote girlsvomitcandy: This woman put gh on the verge of cancellation and here she is recycling storylines from her gh era. Luke running jake over and having him be a donor to josslyn. Kristina liking an older guy (summer liking kyle). Sonny going to prison for michael killing claudia (michael and fen). I just hope she doesnt make young and the restless unbearable to watch like she did to gh.

like I've in a previous post, that woman has NO life outside her cozy little studio

what was she thinking killing off a beautiful innocent little girl

if she believes this crap fest is entertaining, she's DELUSIONAL ~) Just saying...

#12   2013/10/10 09:28PM
    pink kiity

shes a soap killers shes kills soaps

#13   2013/10/10 09:34PM
    jilltidwell

Quote ksmmm: I actually think that GH has gotten worse. That show is a snooze fest now. Thank goodness for Y&R

GH is great. It is so much better now that JFP has no part of it. I tried to warn everybody what kind of person she is. People told me to give her a chance and this is what you get.

#14   2013/10/10 09:39PM
    JBosh

Phelps is terrible!!! All she cares about is her precious " Steve Burton" and who can make him look good. This woman will destroy this show if viewers don't bow down to steve burton and dylan.This combo needs to go or y&r is history, because soon it will be dylan's world!

#15   2013/10/10 09:43PM
    jilltidwell

Quote JBosh: Phelps is terrible!!! All she cares about is her precious " Steve Burton" and who can make him look good. This woman will destroy this show if viewers don't bow down to steve burton and dylan.This combo needs to go or y&r is history, because soon it will be dylan's world!

How would she feel if what she is doing to Delia was done to one of her kids? I know it just a character, but it is still a child. If she were going to kill anybody it should have been Victor.

#16   2013/10/10 10:08PM
    HATBOXX

These two have taken Y/R back to the dark ages.

If I was the producers, the current writers would be fired. Any and every writer would have to 1). Show me their Creative Writing grades from an accredited college. 2). The writers would have to look/research any and all pervious story lines produced on Y/R before they could writer anything. 3.) Most important, they would have to write a great, believable S/L that last no longer than 1 Mo.

#17   2013/10/11 06:03AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Charlie Big: I thought that Latham did the best job of staying true to the natural progression of Y&R and its rich history;. SHe understood that the show was very characger driven and she wrote it accordingly. The biggest problem with soaps is the old formula that they can't seem to shake off. MAB and now Phelps are just not in tune with the fast pace world that we are living in. People are smart. They don't have time to sit around and watch these shows drag out. They like shows that move at a fast pace and go forward. MAB just ruined Y&R and frankly, while she needed to go, there was no need to jump into the fire from the frying pan, which is what they have done here.

They made the biggest mistake of all time when they let Latham go to hire that idiot, MAB. He has no clue what she did to this show and I can only be glad that they got rid of her before the show got cancelled completely. Now, if they don't get rid of Phelps and her crew, it is going to get cancelled anyway. This soap just can't survive anymore of the kind of garbage writing for garbage stories that it is still cranking out.

I agree! I definitely think getting rid of LML was the beginning of the problems. Actually, I never complained about MAB. There were some things she did that I didn't like but at least it wasn't so dark and depressing when MAB was there. When Phelps took over that, for me, was when the show really started to tank. It's just become so depressing! I don't want a heartbreaking story line! I want drama, but to me, this isn't drama!

Actually, I'm barely watching now. I think I've only watched one episode this week in its entirety. And, I don't really miss it! I hate what Phelps has done and is doing. There's just no excuse for killing off Delia, none at all.

#18   2013/12/20 10:39AM
    Soapythingy

THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD...

SHE SHOULD BE FIRED ASAP! ALL OF THE "COINCIDES" IN STORY LINES FROM OTHER SOAPS SHE RUINED AND THE "YOUNG AND THE
    DEPRESSED" ARE AS CONTRIVED AS HER DESIRE TO MAKE THE EXECS AT CBS THINK SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING.

WELL, LISTEN UP! I HAVE HAD IT. BULLIES, ADDICTS, AND GHOULS ARE NOW RUNNING THE STORY LINES...WHAT SAYS "HAPPY HOLIDAYS"
    BETTER THAN KILLING A CHILD CHARACTER OFF WHO IS A JOY.

STOP STEALING OUR JOY AND FIRE THIS GRINCH!

SHE HAS TO GO...I AM BEGGING THE BELLS TO SAVE OUR SHOW...
    BRING IT BACK TO THE JOYOUS SHOW IT WAS!!!

#19   2013/12/20 10:50AM
    pink kiity

let me get in here why do you think shes is call the soap killer shes isnt called the soap killer for nothing shes is call soap killer for a reason a tital will earn shes ruin two of my soaps and now shes is going to run this one in the ground two like shes did them they need to get rid of hers shes is like a time bomb ticking away on this soap slowly dismantly it one by one this is hers plan shes did the same thing on my last two soaps to

#20   2014/07/06 06:00AM
    KellyLynn

You must not be a long time viewer because if you remember Victor and Sharon together as your post stated (someone younger liking someone older....Victor going to jail for killing Diane yet it was Nikki who killed Diane (Victor covering for Nikki)...Victor caused Colleen to be in danger with Patty Williams caused her to drown and Victor got shot and needed a transplant (Colleen donated her heart to Victor)...How soon you people forget that this is when Jill Farren Phelps was NOT the writer then and yet the stories are the same. I don't like the fact that Jill Farren Phelps is ruining our show or getting rid of actors, but don't nit pick on everything thinking it's her fault.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list