List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Death Sentence -- Should Dash be put down?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Death Sentence -- Should Dash be put down?

Started by twitchy at 2013/10/09 07:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/16 08:43PM, Views: 8345, Replies: 104
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/10/10 12:42PM
    Re: Death Sentence -- Should Dash be put down?
    JUJU41

Quote twitchy: Does Dash deserve to die for his part in Delia's death?

Should Dash be put down?

Will Billy put him to sleep?

YES or NO?

What would you do with Dash?

After this happened, I wonder if Billy will kill Dash with his bare hands.

Are you serious? Bill has more brains that that. Dash is an animal. You must be thinking about when Rhett Butler killed the pony after his little girl fell off while jumping. What did that accomplish?

#52   2013/10/10 12:43PM
    JUJU41

Quote Soap Fan:
    Quote twitchy: Does Dash deserve to die for his part in Delia's death?

Should Dash be put down?

Will Billy put him to sleep?

YES or NO?

What would you do with Dash?

After this happened, I wonder if Billy will kill Dash with his bare hands.

No. If anyone deserves to die its ADAM.since he was the one who hit poor Delia. Hopefully he will go to prison and get the death penalty. If that's legal in Wisconsin???

IF Adam did hit Delia it wasn't his fault, it was an ACCIDENT!

#53   2013/10/10 12:50PM
    hubbardfan

Quote xjustbestrong:
    Quote twitchy:
    Quote xjustbestrong: No Billy isn't gonna kill dash cuz it's not the dogs fault that Delia died.

Everyone will blame Billy.

Billy will blame Dash.

He won't keep Dash. It's a reminder of Delia's death.

Will Billy put him down or dump Dash at the dog pound?

It's not the dogs fault, Delia is the one who opened the car door for him to get out.

ITA, xbestrong! Delia let the dog out; and I don't think Billy's at fault for leaving her in the car IN FRONT OF THE STORE WHERE HE COULD SEE HER THROUGH THE WINDOW, either!
    But I sure wouldn't want to keep the dog...give it to a shelter!

#54   2013/10/10 12:51PM
    JUJU41

Quote hubbardfan:
    Quote xjustbestrong:
    Quote twitchy:
    Quote xjustbestrong: No Billy isn't gonna kill dash cuz it's not the dogs fault that Delia died.

Everyone will blame Billy.

Billy will blame Dash.

He won't keep Dash. It's a reminder of Delia's death.

Will Billy put him down or dump Dash at the dog pound?

It's not the dogs fault, Delia is the one who opened the car door for him to get out.

ITA, xbestrong! Delia let the dog out; and I don't think Billy's at fault for leaving her in the car IN FRONT OF THE STORE WHERE HE COULD SEE HER THROUGH THE WINDOW, either!
    But I sure wouldn't want to keep the dog...give it to a shelter!

I agree, the dog has to go, but doesn't have to be put down.

#55   2013/10/10 01:01PM
    gardengal

Did the dog stop for ice cream, and leave a young child unattended in the car? Did Dash open his door or leave himself unrestrained in the car? The dog did what dogs do. Delia did what little kids do. The accident is on Billy and the driver, which at this point looks like it was a speeding Adam. Dash just needs a good home with a fenced in yard, and a owner that either crates him in the car or puts him in the car with a doggie restraint.

#56   2013/10/10 01:03PM
    Havasu addict

WHY would you even ask this? To a real pet owner this is not an option, KILLING a healthy dog bc a child chased after it? Cruel and heartless. This makes me sick to read this thread.

Plus Delia loved the dog, would you not want to do what would make Delia happy?

#57   2013/10/10 01:34PM
    Noric

I was really surprised to see Billy leaving Delia in the car by her self. How stupid. It is so dangerous .

#58   2013/10/10 02:11PM
    MacDuffy

>( It is NOT the dog's fault. Billy is careless again.
    NOT the dog's fault and no way should he be put down.......

#59   2013/10/10 02:41PM
    trixie60

Quote pgl35:
    Quote twitchy:
    Quote xjustbestrong: It isn't right for anyont to put a dog down if it didn't do anything wrong.

Dash keeps running off.

It got Delia killed.

No way Billy is keeping that dog.

Billy will hate the sight of Dash & feel anger!

The dog didn't get Delia killed. Dash was not the one responsible for Delia, Billy was.

I can see Billy not being able to keep Dash because all it would do is remind him of that fateful night. But it is not right to punish the dog by death when this was not the dog's fault that Billy was being stupid. He should give Dash away to another family , it would be totally wrong to punish the dog for somehting Billy did.

I agree Puggs. Billy was at fault, not the dog. Most dogs would jump out of a car with the door open. That's just the way they are. And they don't deserve punishment. A dog that age doesn't know better. Billy should have left the dog in the car with the doors locked and taken Delia into the store. There was no reason at all why he couldn't have taken Delia with him when she looked afraid to be alone. Just to buy ice cream would have only taken a few minutes anyway.

#60   2013/10/11 01:11AM
    bonniedune

Quote twitchy:
    Quote pgl35: Why should the dog be put down? This wasn't his fault , it was Billy's ..100% Billys. I love the guy , but he should have known better to leave Delia in the car by herself. Billy in no way meant for this to happen , he just wasn't thinking. A mistake he will have to live with for the rest of his life..It's a sad situation for everyone involved.

What should be done with the dog?

Billy isn't keeping Dash. He'll want to get rid of him.

Either he is put to sleep or dumped at the animal shelter.

Maybe he can just leave him on the highway.

Dash ran away. They never found him. The last time he was seen was on the highway. A coyote probably got him by now.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list