List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: dont believe 4 one minute Adam did it,heres why

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

dont believe 4 one minute Adam did it,heres why

Started by linder at 2013/10/09 06:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/18 10:16AM, Views: 25739, Replies: 135
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #121   2013/10/18 06:05PM
    Re: dont believe 4 one minute Adam did it,heres why
    dsaillor

I guess my only point was...if a clerk from a store knew my name and phone number and called instead of just telling the police this info.... in my opinion is odd and yet still possible but really odd behavior for a storyline. It just stood out as if a clue for something.

#122   2013/10/18 06:11PM
    dsaillor

[quote]Quote pgl35: [quote]Quote jorie: [quote]Quote pgl35: [quote]Quote janetb: [quote]Quote pgl35: [quote]Quote dsaillor: [quote]Quote pgl35: [quote]Quote pgl35: I just watched the promo and what I found odd was that Delia didn't yell or come runnning out from the bushes to see if Dash was alright after Adam had stopped. She would have said something or run out when she seen Dash running down the road. So either Delia was dead before Adam stopped, or Adam hit her. It was hard to tell , but it looked like Adam barely scraped the bushes. I don't think it was Adam either. They showed Nikki for a reason, and it was Nikki that I saw driving the other vehicle. So I think Nikki hit her before Adam came on the scene. The reason Delia didn't make a sound or come running out of the bushes when Adam stopped is because she was already dead at that time.[/quote]

Looks like this may be how it's played out.[/quote

I think Delia seen the car lights and feared the worse when he ran into the road and she immediately covered her eyes/ears and just froze and moments later she gets up after Adam has left and runs into the road for "someone" to hit her. Another odd thing was Ms. McCleary statement was the "store manager" called her at home to tell her about the accident? is this suppose to be like a small community and they all call each other to gossip? I just thought that was a little odd![/quote]

That was very odd about the store manager , and I thought the same thing. You and I are thinking along the same lines about the accident, except I think she was hit before Adam came along. I think that is why the tights got stuck under Adams SUV , they were already in the road from the other vehicle when they hit Delia. As much as I hate this storyline, I have to admit I am now curious as to who for sure hit Delia. I still think it was Nikki.[/quote]

The store manager called the witness because she left just before Billy did.He knew a child had been killed and wondered if she'd seen anything ,it wasn't gossip.

Adam may not have hit Delia but he was there.Going to the police with what happened and the time line might clear him.The longer he waits the less likely the police will believe his story.It was an accident but a child is dead and someone is responsible.[/quote]

Oh ok, I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to that part. Thanks for explaining, that makes alot more sense now!

That's what I said in another post , Adam is delaying the investigation by not telling the police what happened. They will think Adam did it and investigate him instead of finding the true perpetrator, thus slowing down the investigation and losing precious time. Some of the clues can be lost because of this..the first 48 hours are the most important. Not only will this make Adam look even more guilty , he is screwing up the investigation because of his selfish actions.[/quote]

ADAM IS AFRAID THAT HE WON'T BE ABLE TO HELP HIS SON ,IF HE GOES TO THE POLICE ,NOTHING SELFISH ABOUT THAT,HE IS TORUMENTED ,BUT HE NEEDS TO THINK OF CONNOR. MONDAYS SHOW PROVES THAT,[/quote]

I'm sorry , but that is not an excuse for hiding the truth! And he IS being selfish, he is withholding evidence that might help find out who killed Delia! At least he still has a son, unlike Billy and Chloe! There is NO excuse for Adam not going to the police , I don't care how damn scared he is. He thinks he killed Delia, and he is hiding it..there is no excuse for that![/quote]

No excuse I agree 100% but we are talking about TGVN son and if he did go....it would be so out of character! The Newmans live by their own set of rules!

#123   2013/10/18 06:22PM
    Brit1

Quote linder: even though its going to seem like Adam hit the little girl,dont think he did,
    I think she was already hit before he went by..
    I think that woman hit her and took off.
    He would have felt it in his car if he hit her..and the dog was just still runing...i have hit a rabbit,and i know you can feel a bump,if you hit something...it wasnt adam

But then how do you explain a bit of Delia's witches costume caught in the wheel well of Adam's car and the broken light? We know he didn't hit the dog, it ran off.

#124   2013/10/18 06:54PM
    dsaillor

Being the mother of 3 children 80% of all their costume events by the end of the night there torn or hanging half off! Most all parents (even rich ones) don't put a lot of quality in a costume for one night unless their of royalty. Anything is possible and I will never say I know anymore than you guys but I could see her costume getting torn getting out of the car and crossing the road then Adam's car picks it up as he goes by! Who knows but we will see once thy decide how long this will be dragged out. We'll find out two months from now maybe and the :-( part is in the soap world only 5 days will have passed. Lol

Oh yeah, the tail light....if you watched closely the first scene we saw one version and it appeared he barely got off the road but a day or so later we saw a totally different scene from the original and that scene showed him going deeper in off the road...several people committed on how they varied.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/18 06:58PM
    #125   2013/10/18 08:05PM
    linder

Quote Brit1:
    Quote linder: even though its going to seem like Adam hit the little girl,dont think he did,
    He would have felt it in his car if he hit her..and the dog was just still runing...i have hit a rabbit,and i know you can feel a bump,if you hit something...it wasnt adam

But then how do you explain a bit of Delia's witches costume caught in the wheel well of Adam's car and the broken light? We know he didn't hit the dog, it ran off.

i think that piece of cloth came from her hat,we seen Billy pick it up,but didnt see what condition it was in...or the little was hit bad,if a piece of the dress was in the road ,when he stop 4 the dog it could have got stuck on his tired ....but one thing we know it wasnt him

#126   2013/10/20 06:26PM
    alanadz

I do. I am pretty sure he did it. How could he get Delia's clothes on his car if he didn't hit her?

#127   2013/11/17 07:16PM
    linder

i still dont belive Adam Hit Delia....dont care what it looks like..He did not do it

#128   2013/11/17 07:31PM
    Deerwood

#129   2013/11/17 07:34PM
    Deerwood

Quote linder:
    Quote pgl35: I just watched the promo and what I found odd was that Delia didn't yell or come runnning out from the bushes to see if Dash was alright after Adam had stopped. She would have said something or run out when she seen Dash running down the road. So either Delia was dead before Adam stopped, or Adam hit her. It was hard to tell , but it looked like Adam barely scraped the bushes. I don't think it was Adam either. They showed Nikki for a reason, and it was Nikki that I saw driving the other vehicle. So I think Nikki hit her before Adam came on the scene. The reason Delia didn't make a sound or come running out of the bushes when Adam stopped is because she was already dead at that time.

where can i watch that promo

What I saw for a brief moment was one car going one way and the other car coming another way an saw Adam but the person in the other car was a woman but I didn't recognize her......... think it is someone other than Nikki and I thought I saw glasses. Don't think Adam did it and I am sick of the s/l always making Adam the bad guy..... sick of it.... just about ready to dump this show after watching it off and on since it began..... sick of it.

#130   2013/11/17 07:51PM
    linder

Quote Deerwood:
    Quote linder:
    Quote pgl35: I just watched the promo and what I found odd was that Delia didn't yell or come runnning out from the bushes to see if Dash was alright after Adam had stopped. She would have said something or run out when she seen Dash running down the road. So either Delia was dead before Adam stopped, or Adam hit her. It was hard to tell , but it looked like Adam barely scraped the bushes. I don't think it was Adam either. They showed Nikki for a reason, and it was Nikki that I saw driving the other vehicle. So I think Nikki hit her before Adam came on the scene. The reason Delia didn't make a sound or come running out of the bushes when Adam stopped is because she was already dead at that time.

where can i watch that promo

What I saw for a brief moment was one car going one way and the other car coming another way an saw Adam but the person in the other car was a woman but I didn't recognize her......... think it is someone other than Nikki and I thought I saw glasses. Don't think Adam did it and I am sick of the s/l always making Adam the bad guy..... sick of it.... just about ready to dump this show after watching it off and on since it began..... sick of it.

i dont think i will stop watching this show,,they will have to show me in slow motion adan hit her(dont wont to realy see him hit the little girl)and if the did, it will have to be a rewrite,cause it just didnt happen...love Adam to.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list