List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER! Adam & Delia (The "Accident")

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER! Adam & Delia (The "Accident")

Started by ripdeefuadam at 2013/10/09 01:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/13 01:55PM, Views: 114758, Replies: 136
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/10/09 03:00PM
    Re: SPOILER! Adam & Delia (The
    KeepingItReal

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote KeepingItReal: You know its funny what some focus on......at the end it's still 'TRAGIC'.

Neither person went out their looking to run over a little girl...smh.

Gosh the focus seems to be on the wrong person....it should be on the deceased.

Thank you!!!!!!!!! Perfect!!!

All I see is her bright eyes, those rosy cheeks....that song she was singing when she was hold that stuff dog...

That child was so full of life. Touches too close to home.

Time to log off and go hug my own child.

#52   2013/10/09 03:08PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote KeepingItReal: You know its funny what some focus on......at the end it's still 'TRAGIC'.

Neither person went out their looking to run over a little girl...smh.

Gosh the focus seems to be on the wrong person....it should be on the deceased.

Thank you!!!!!!!!! Perfect!!!

All I see is her bright eyes, those rosy cheeks....that song she was singing when she was hold that stuff dog...

That child was so full of life. Touches too close to home.

Time to log off and go hug my own child.

You do that KIR! See you later!

#53   2013/10/09 03:28PM
    TJ221

I think this story line is awful and very sad. Reminds to many people who watch the show of their own tragic losses of a young child.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/09 03:30PM
    #54   2013/10/09 03:35PM
    janetb

Quote Laloni:
    Quote ripdeefuadam: Adam KILLED Delia

Doctor told Adam & Chelsea that Connor needs a cornea transplant ASAP or he'll be blind forever.

Adam flips out and says he'll do anything for Connor to see.

He tries to bribe the Doctor who says they just need to wait for a donor.

Chelsea feels bad because it means somebody must die to give Connor eyes.

Billy stopped at a store to get ice cream for Delia's party.

Dash needed to pee so Delia let him out of the car. He ran off so she chased after him.

Adam was SPEEDING down the road. His car was the only one there.

Dash ran in front of him. Adam swerved to miss the dog but he hit Delia instead.

Adam gets out but he doesn't see Delia so he gets back in his car and drives off.

Billy comes out of the store and looks for Delia.

He finds her witch's hat on the road.

There you go assuming Adam killed Delia and I just read another woman was on the road (Nikki) and actually they think she killed Delia. Don't start gossip if you don't know the real story.

Adam swerved to avoid Dash the dog.He got out,saw Dash was okay and then drove away.Billy comes out and sees Delia's witch hat on the road and is calling to her .If Nikki hit Delia it was a separate accident we didn't see.I doubt it.

#55   2013/10/09 03:36PM
    yandrfan99

Doctor told Adam & Chelsea that Connor needs a cornea transplant ASAP or he'll be blind forever.

Dash needed to pee so Delia let him out of the car. He ran off so she chased after him.

Dash ran in front of him. Adam swerved to miss the dog but he hit Delia instead.

Adam gets out but he doesn't see Delia so he gets back in his car and drives off.

I'm sorry but where did you get this. It shows Adam swerving to miss the dog yes but it does not show Adam hit Delia. It also shows a blonde women driving down the same street. So how can anyone come to the conclusion that Adam hit Delia.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/09 03:38PM
    #56   2013/10/09 03:37PM
    Sydney9098

Take a look at this clip:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kye_F5P3NQo

Delia is beside the road with the dog. The dog runs off and Adam comes down the road in the car. He see the dog run out in the road and swerves to miss it. He stops the car and gets out of the car and looks at the dog, then gets back in his car and drives away. I think he may have hit Delia when he swerved to miss the dog and just doesn't realize it because she was at the side of the road crouched down.

ETA: I just watched the clip again. Maybe it wasn't Adam who hit Delia. When he drives away, maybe Delia then runs out from the side of the road, and that is when Nikki's car comes along. I think it may be NIkki that hits Delia.

#57   2013/10/09 03:40PM
    yandrfan99

Quote Sydney9098: Take a look at this clip:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kye_F5P3NQo

Delia is beside the road with the dog. The dog runs off and Adam comes down the road in the car. He see the dog run out in the road and swerves to miss it. He stops the car and gets out of the car and looks at the dog, then gets back in his car and drives away. I think he may have hit Delia when he swerved to miss the dog and just doesn't realize it because she was at the side of the road crouched down.

ETA: I just watched the clip again. Maybe it wasn't Adam who hit Delia. When he drives away, maybe Delia then runs out from the side of the road, and that is when Nikki's car comes along. I think it may be NIkki that hits Delia.

I watched the tape too and I didn't see Adam hit anyone.

#58   2013/10/09 03:49PM
    yandrfan99

Quote rediculous:
    Quote ripdeefuadam:
    Quote Laloni:

There you go assuming Adam killed Delia and I just read another woman was on the road (Nikki) and actually they think she killed Delia. Don't start gossip if you don't know the real story.

Hello!

Did you watch the show? I did!

The only one driving on the road when this happened was Adam!

That's not true, a woman was also shown, it was |Nikki..

You're right Red I watched the video and there was a woman. I thought it was Nikki but wasn't sure. There was DEFINETLY A WOMAN. No question about it and why would they show her if she had nothing to do with it.

#59   2013/10/09 03:53PM
    beautyseat

If Delia is already dead, are her corneas even usable. A tiny little 6 yr old, hit by a giant SUV, has got to have some severe, catastrophic injuries. By the time Billy or someone else finds her, will she still be alive and then on life support? I was under the impression that all "organs" for transplant had to have a blood flow to keep the organ alive.

JFP needs those corneas, so, everybody, get out of the way. Strangers' corneas just won't do, has to be a sweet little Abbott.

#60   2013/10/09 03:56PM
    janetb

Quote beautyseat: If Delia is already dead, are her corneas even usable. A tiny little 6 yr old, hit by a giant SUV, has got to have some severe, catastrophic injuries. By the time Billy or someone else finds her, will she still be alive and then on life support? I was under the impression that all "organs" for transplant had to have a blood flow to keep the organ alive.

JFP needs those corneas, so, everybody, get out of the way. Strangers' corneas just won't do, has to be a sweet little Abbott.

Delia will have to be declared brain dead and kept on life support if her corneas are used for transplant.The Abbotts are being killed off as donors for the Newmans .Who's next?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/09 03:59PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list