List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER! Adam & Delia (The "Accident")

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER! Adam & Delia (The "Accident")

Started by ripdeefuadam at 2013/10/09 01:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/13 01:55PM, Views: 114453, Replies: 136
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/09 02:02PM
    Re: SPOILER! Adam & Delia (The
    ripdeefuadam

Quote Laloni:
    Quote ripdeefuadam: Adam KILLED Delia

Doctor told Adam & Chelsea that Connor needs a cornea transplant ASAP or he'll be blind forever.

Adam flips out and says he'll do anything for Connor to see.

He tries to bribe the Doctor who says they just need to wait for a donor.

Chelsea feels bad because it means somebody must die to give Connor eyes.

Billy stopped at a store to get ice cream for Delia's party.

Dash needed to pee so Delia let him out of the car. He ran off so she chased after him.

Adam was SPEEDING down the road. His car was the only one there.

Dash ran in front of him. Adam swerved to miss the dog but he hit Delia instead.

Adam gets out but he doesn't see Delia so he gets back in his car and drives off.

Billy comes out of the store and looks for Delia.

He finds her witch's hat on the road.

There you go assuming Adam killed Delia and I just read another woman was on the road (Nikki) and actually they think she killed Delia. Don't start gossip if you don't know the real story.

Hello!

Did you watch the show? I did!

The only one driving on the road when this happened was Adam!

#22   2013/10/09 02:03PM
    kn1231

Quote Laloni:
    Quote kn1231:
    Quote ripdeefuadam: Delia's body was behind a bush on side of road. Adam didn't see her lying there so he drove off.

You missed out the part that there was a strange woman in the area, who was also behind the wheel of a car. I don't think they would have showed her for no reason.

I think Adam will think he did it, or the rest of them will think Adam did it but then it will come out that it was this strange woman who hit Delia.

That strange woman was Nikki. Are we to believe Nikki killed the child and just drove off and did not stop, I don't think Nikki would do that so why would everyone blame Adam, something not quite clear with all of this.

I haven't seen the episode yet, but from what I read Nikki was very emotional this episode. Also in my opinion, the Adam character has been dragged in the dirt so much that he could not be redeemed for this (in my opinion). I think Nikki could be redeemed/forgiven by viewers if it was her that hit Delia.

Also, wasn't there a rumor that it was a family member who hit Delia? That means Adam would not qualify, and Nikki would. I just think they wouldn't have flashed to those scenes of the strange woman (or Nikki as you state) if she didn't have something to do with it.

#23   2013/10/09 02:04PM
    ajsp35801

This is ridiculously contrived. I would much rather see Connor be the one to get ill and donate his kidney's or what have you to Delia for her to live. At least that would not have been so predicatable. And for Adam to be the one to possibily hit her when his child stands to gain from the accident is also over kill. It should have been someone totally unrelated either child or the families involved... Like Neil, Cane, Devon, Lily, Hilary, Avery, Leslie, etc...why Adam? Or even Nikki?

#24   2013/10/09 02:06PM
    ripdeefuadam

Quote Laloni:
    Quote kn1231:
    Quote ripdeefuadam: Delia's body was behind a bush on side of road. Adam didn't see her lying there so he drove off.

You missed out the part that there was a strange woman in the area, who was also behind the wheel of a car. I don't think they would have showed her for no reason.

I think Adam will think he did it, or the rest of them will think Adam did it but then it will come out that it was this strange woman who hit Delia.

That strange woman was Nikki. Are we to believe Nikki killed the child and just drove off and did not stop, I don't think Nikki would do that so why would everyone blame Adam, something not quite clear with all of this.

I WATCHED the show!

They showed ADAM speeding down the road.

The dog was there. He swerved. We hear his tires squeeling! Boom!

He gets out but doesn't see Delia's body behind the bush.

#25   2013/10/09 02:06PM
    KeepingItReal

I would rather see "none" of these babes used in such a fashion to drive a s/l.

But it is what it is and I hope the dynamics of the s/l is written well...but based on the other s/l....I doubt it.

But I do know that the actor who plays Adam will do a phenominal job with this s/l if he is guilt ridden, etc.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/09 02:07PM
    #26   2013/10/09 02:11PM
    rediculous

Doctor told Adam & Chelsea that Connor needs a cornea transplant ASAP or he'll be blind forever.

Dash needed to pee so Delia let him out of the car. He ran off so she chased after him.

Dash ran in front of him. Adam swerved to miss the dog but he hit Delia instead.

Adam gets out but he doesn't see Delia so he gets back in his car and drives off.

Did you not see the woman in the other car..(Nikki
    apparently)

#27   2013/10/09 02:12PM
    cards1

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote cards1:
    Quote Laloni:

There you go assuming Adam killed Delia and I just read another woman was on the road (Nikki) and actually they think she killed Delia. Don't start gossip if you don't know the real story.

I don't think their assuming, just reporting what they saw.

But I have a feeling when it all comes out it won't be Nikki or Adam, both are main characters, and how in the world would either be redeemed for running over Delia? I think there will be more to the story, eventually. JMO.

I agree and I hope not too. But why did Adam get out of the car if he thought he hit something....what could it of been.

IDK...KIR, but I just can't figure how a main character, any main character, can run over and kill Delia and it end up that way. I mean how would that work?

Adam has already done so much, how in the world could he be redeemed from this.

and Nikki yeah she's killed before, but not a child. How could she be redeemed from this.

I think there will be more to the story. or atleast I hope so.

I believe this is what the OP saw, but IDK, maybe Smarmine isn't really dead and he was running from the law, yeah I'm going with that theory. LOL. or that dayem Hilary/Anne or whatever the he11 her name is.

#28   2013/10/09 02:14PM
    rediculous

Quote ripdeefuadam:
    Quote Laloni:

Hello!

Did you watch the show? I did!

The only one driving on the road when this happened was Adam!

That's not true, a woman was also shown, it was |Nikki..

#29   2013/10/09 02:15PM
    valleycliffe

Quote kn1231:
    Quote Laloni:
    Quote kn1231:

I haven't seen the episode yet, but from what I read Nikki was very emotional this episode. Also in my opinion, the Adam character has been dragged in the dirt so much that he could not be redeemed for this (in my opinion). I think Nikki could be redeemed/forgiven by viewers if it was her that hit Delia.

Also, wasn't there a rumor that it was a family member who hit Delia? That means Adam would not qualify, and Nikki would. I just think they wouldn't have flashed to those scenes of the strange woman (or Nikki as you state) if she didn't have something to do with it.

actually, adam is billy's brother in law cause vikki is his sister. so, he qualifies as a family member..

#30   2013/10/09 02:23PM
    sarahp

I think Billy deserves a lot of the blame for leaving her in the car at at night time yet...You know Vic will be all over him!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list