List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER! Adam & Delia (The "Accident")

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER! Adam & Delia (The "Accident")

Started by ripdeefuadam at 2013/10/09 01:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/13 01:55PM, Views: 115679, Replies: 136
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #91   2013/10/10 01:59PM
    Re: SPOILER! Adam & Delia (The
    Scarlet314314

This is disgusting, the writers screwed up! I am so tired of aging children! They finally got this right and now they kill off one of the best child actors on TV! I'm done with Y&R if she dies! And if the predictable happens and her eyes are donated! I can write better than this in my sleep!

#92   2013/10/10 02:10PM
    trixie60

Quote Laloni:
    Quote kn1231:
    Quote ripdeefuadam: Delia's body was behind a bush on side of road. Adam didn't see her lying there so he drove off.

You missed out the part that there was a strange woman in the area, who was also behind the wheel of a car. I don't think they would have showed her for no reason.

I think Adam will think he did it, or the rest of them will think Adam did it but then it will come out that it was this strange woman who hit Delia.

That strange woman was Nikki. Are we to believe Nikki killed the child and just drove off and did not stop, I don't think Nikki would do that so why would everyone blame Adam, something not quite clear with all of this.

I agree. It looked like the only two people on the road were Adam and Nikki and it didn't show either one of them hit Delia. That's why it wasn't clear who actually hit her. I think that the writers wanted to make it that way to keep us guessing.

#93   2013/10/10 02:15PM
    MacDuffy

Of course Adam will get the blame for it and Victor will be smiling! That's how the writers will run this s/l. Another court battle.

#94   2013/10/10 02:22PM
    restlessfever

Seriously.......kill Delia????? Do these writers not have children? Run Victor over with a car.....he deserves it. About to write this show off.....

#95   2013/10/10 02:29PM
    Lanie1959

Quote trixie60:
    Quote Laloni:
    Quote kn1231:
    Quote ripdeefuadam: Delia's body was behind a bush on side of road. Adam didn't see her lying there so he drove off.

You missed out the part that there was a strange woman in the area, who was also behind the wheel of a car. I don't think they would have showed her for no reason.

I think Adam will think he did it, or the rest of them will think Adam did it but then it will come out that it was this strange woman who hit Delia.

That strange woman was Nikki. Are we to believe Nikki killed the child and just drove off and did not stop, I don't think Nikki would do that so why would everyone blame Adam, something not quite clear with all of this.

I agree. It looked like the only two people on the road were Adam and Nikki and it didn't show either one of them hit Delia. That's why it wasn't clear who actually hit her. I think that the writers wanted to make it that way to keep us guessing.

except that Billy came out of the store right after Adam left if anybody else had of hit her Billy would have seen it happen.

#96   2013/10/10 02:33PM
    ILuvGizmo

If they go through with this story line I will quit watching.

#97   2013/10/10 02:54PM
    proudmommaof...

If they can prove that Adam ran over Delia... they can get him for involuntary manslaughter and leaving the seen of an accident... send his butt to jail and Chelsea and Conner can live happily ever after!

#98   2013/10/10 03:00PM
    aleson22

That woman was Nikki. It was dark but it clearly shows her. Does anyone (like people in Canada who see it a day early) WHO REALLY HIT DELIA FOR SURE?

#99   2013/10/10 03:05PM
    Rosie f

This was not a very good storyline. Letting a child die on the show Somehow write Delia back on the show. Connor could get the cornea transplants elsewhere. This was very sad.

#100   2013/10/10 03:07PM
    yandrfan99

Quote proudmommaoftwins: If they can prove that Adam ran over Delia... they can get him for involuntary manslaughter and leaving the seen of an accident... send his butt to jail and Chelsea and Conner can live happily ever after!

Adam isn't going anywhere. Like him or dislike him MM is one heck of a good actor and he is here for the long haul ;

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list