List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Delia and Billy...Can Spoiler..10/9/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Delia and Billy...Can Spoiler..10/9/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/10/09 01:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 02:59PM, Views: 18675, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/10/10 08:19PM
    Re: Delia and Billy...Can Spoiler..10/9/13
    Taxi2

Geez...I like Billy, but why on earth would he leave Delia in the car alone? Isn't she young for that? At that age my kids came into the store WITH me!!! That's the first mistake.

#52   2013/10/10 08:44PM
    ghostwhisper...

Really writers? How many Abbotts have to die on this show so the Neumanns can have one of their body parts? We all know Deliahs corneas are going to go to Connor. Killing off Deliah is a horrible storyline...Is that the best you can do? I'm so disgusted with this show right now I'm seriously thinking about stopping watching this program. You almost "ALWAYS" have Victor..who does so many wrong and evil things..get away with it everytime! (And, before anyone writes and says he lost billions to his children, notice I wrote "almost") I can't stand watching him constantly bully people around and threaten people the way he does. And its like you glorify him..make him pay for some of the crap he does. And,give poor Billy a break once in a while. Get alittle happiness and light heartedness in at least one or two of the story lines...but above all else....Get your imaginations back! Same old story lines...same old twists...always Victor winning...and why in the world does ANYONE get a DNA test in GC? Evidently absolutely anyone can go in and fool with them! Its the same thing over and over and over. Im very disappointed in this show and its writers right now.

#53   2013/10/11 11:27AM
    Flamboyantlady

I know it is a soap, but this has just made me sick to the stomach. It totally is wrong, wrong wrong How do you explain to a child, the actress playing Deliah, that she is leaving the show because she is being killed off. That is abuse. She didn't deserve to be taken off that way. She played her role wonderfully. I don't even think I want to watch this show anymore. It has made me totally sick and with all the horror and sadness in the world, who needs to be left feeling like this? If they can't make it like it used to be where there was some happiness and nice couples, then take it off the air. Enough of the Newmans winning every challenge. That isn't even true in real life. Everyone wins things in their lives. I think as an actor, I would get sick of playing doom and gloom all the time. Maybe that is why Michelle Stafford left playing Phyllis. How do you as an actor or actress make something great out of nothing to act about. Truly, my stomach has been sick since I watched that episode yesterday. I don't even want to go there today.

#54   2013/10/11 11:31AM
    SoapBoxx

I hated the lame flashbacks. What a horrible written story.

#55   2013/10/11 12:21PM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote SoapBoxx: I hated the lame flashbacks. What a horrible written story.

I agree. I expected it to be dramatic. To me, the only drama was the last few seconds. The rest was almost boring with some scenes almost comedic. After debating whether to even watch, I am very sorry I did because I was very disappointed.

#56   2013/10/11 12:28PM
    York6445

I agree completely. Why can't they just have her hurt but get better. She has played the part perfectly. Let her stay and take Adam instead.

#57   2013/10/11 02:59PM
    Dc Mad

I could not have said it better. You covered the whole program better than the writers.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list