List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Delia and Billy...Can Spoiler..10/9/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Delia and Billy...Can Spoiler..10/9/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/10/09 01:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 02:59PM, Views: 18574, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/10/09 03:54PM
    Re: Delia and Billy...Can Spoiler..10/9/13
    SilverQueen

Cant wait to see that

#42   2013/10/09 04:12PM
    rediculous

Quote bikette: This is who I think will be the one who hit Delia.......emmy winner Cynthia Watros has landed a recurring role on The Young and the Restless. The actress started filming today and will pop up on-screen just in time for Sweeps.

EW.com, which first reported Watros' addition to the cast, reveals that Watros will play the role of Kelly, a woman who "who will have a profound influence on the lives of several characters, including Billy, Victoria, and Chloe."

A casting notice for the role offered some addition detail, noting that Kelly is "a grade school teacher by trade, but not currently working. She has been married-but recently divorced."

But like everything else on soaps, someone else will get blamed first.

I agree with post bikette, I have thought it might be her also..

#43   2013/10/09 04:19PM
    bukopandan

Quote Castro: Ugghhhh! HATE IT

If Adam is upset, driving eratically, stops because he SAW a dog pass by, gets out the car to LOOK and gets back in... he didn't do it It's not like he felt a bump or anything.

Now the strange woman is most likely the culprit. I'm guessing it's Hillary It was an accident but she'll probably try to frame Neil for it.

Still very mad (and sad) that Delia gets killed off!

NOT COOL WRITERS

Thanks for the spoiler Red.

Yeah, too bad they're going with this story development, although I expect to see great stuff from Chloe's actor and Billy's. If only the person who hits Delia could be Hilary--I cannot stand her, and the death of a child would hopefully be enough to shut her mean mouth up about the Winters family and create some sense of her own responsibility in this world other than as a revenge seeker who blames everything bad in her life on Neil (groan).

#44   2013/10/09 04:25PM
    Gracewashere

Quote bukopandan:

If Adam is upset, driving eratically, stops because he SAW a dog pass by, gets out the car to LOOK and gets back in... he didn't do it It's not like he felt a bump or anything.

Now the strange woman is most likely the culprit. I'm guessing it's Hillary It was an accident but she'll probably try to frame Neil for it.

NOT COOL WRITERS

Yeah, too bad they're going with this story development, although I expect to see great stuff from Chloe's actor and Billy's. If only the person who hits Delia could be Hilary--I cannot stand her, and the death of a child would hopefully be enough to shut her mean mouth up about the Winters family and create some sense of her own responsibility in this world other than as a revenge seeker who blames everything bad in her life on Neil (groan).

I don't think it will be Hilary, maybe, but I don't think so. I think once again the Winters will be isolated from this story line, which I think will take up a great deal of air time. It will be an all Newman/Abbott tragedy. Well that's what I think. Does Hilary like classical music. Was that what was playing in the mystery car's radio???

#45   2013/10/09 04:46PM
    HonnyDiipp

Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote bukopandan:

NOT COOL WRITERS

I don't think it will be Hilary, maybe, but I don't think so. I think once again the Winters will be isolated from this story line, which I think will take up a great deal of air time. It will be an all Newman/Abbott tragedy. Well that's what I think. Does Hilary like classical music. Was that what was playing in the mystery car's radio???

There is no doubt in my mind, that was Nikki driving that car, you clearly see her driving and listening to classical music.

#46   2013/10/09 09:54PM
    CdnMama

Just watched it. Very clear shot of Nikki driving the other car. They only showed her once, but she was very upset while driving and had just come from being emotionally upset and confrontation with Victor. Adam was also very emotional and upset having just come from dr's office.
    It showed Adam driving erratically and avoiding hitting the dog, who ran out into the road from where him and Delia had just been sitting minute earlier...the dog ran into the road seeing the lights. Now it looked to me as if Adam had swung the car directly into the area where Delia and the dog had just been sitting. (to avoid hitting the dog)

#47   2013/10/10 07:20AM
    alanadz

SB may be a friend of Jill, but it's pretty clear MM is also in the favorite of Jill club. He deserves it too!

#48   2013/10/10 07:50PM
    soapfan marta

I think this woman looked like Nikki!

#49   2013/10/10 07:50PM
    soapfan marta

I think this woman looked like Nikki!

#50   2013/10/10 08:18PM
    Flamboyantlady

This is totally sickening. I am so tired of shootings and deaths and crime on this program. Why Deliah? This is too much like Cassie dying. Sick, sick sick. It is getting so depressing watching this program as they are grasping at straws to even hold it together since Phyllis ad Katherine are gone. If I hear Victor say family one more time, I will need a puke bucket. Send him on a holiday for about 5 months and let it go into never returning. He never had time for his family when he was a huge businessman and now he is reduced to being some kind of shark protecting the family that is so far from a family that it is a total joke. Why was Victor given Chancellor Industries instead of someone in the family. With Murphy as her husband, why wasn't he the person who inherited her estate. It is like they are trying to find things for Victor and Nikki just to fill them into the program. It is so phoney because everyone always stops the world for whatever their need is. It portrays seniors as meddling idiots with nothing to do with their lives that are productive. Maybe they should follow some of us around for awhile to know how smart and productive seniors can be. Productive seniors don't have time for showing up at someone's door just to meddle in their life to save the "family". They realize that if they aren't wanted, find someone else who does want them and enjoy life. I would have my door locked and never answer it to him. Work more on have Avery and Chelsea and some of the other women (who aren't in bed all the time and do work) have some centre stage. Chelsea should have never been cast out of Adam's life and Sharon is becoming some kind of nauseous wench. Is there no on this program that can portray a happy, normal marriage. No wonder young women think this is how life is. They grow up watching such farse programs that it becomes reality to them.. This soap is getting so ridiculous, that I can't watch it without leaving it totally depressed. Today however, Billy was fantastic in the role he played with Deliah but casting her out and having to watch Victor instead of a reunion between Chloe, Deliah and Kevin is a total waste of time. And how do these people just get away with these accidents like Nikki years ago, Summer, Phyllis and Sharon. There is such a thing as jail time for killing people. There is too much evil in this soap it has become Halloween all year round

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/10 08:20PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list