List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: PHYLLIS RETURNS?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PHYLLIS RETURNS?

Started by YoungReckless at 2013/10/08 06:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/09 06:44PM, Views: 9916, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/09 07:00AM
    Re: PHYLLIS RETURNS!!!!!
    FL senior fan

Quote TxRangerFan: sorry but she is not going to be playing Phyllis

EW.com, which first reported Watros' addition to the cast, reveals that Watros will play the role of Kelly, a woman who "who will have a profound influence on the lives of several characters, including Billy, Victoria, and Chloe."

-----------------
    Might be a head shrink with the upcoming death of Delia...all will need one. And evidently Sharon's past/current one hasn't succeeded with her....so let's bring a new permanent one into G.C. Plenty of work for sure!

#22   2013/10/09 07:33AM
    Re: PHYLLIS RETURNS?
    TxRangerFan

Quote FL senior fan:

EW.com, which first reported Watros' addition to the cast, reveals that Watros will play the role of Kelly, a woman who "who will have a profound influence on the lives of several characters, including Billy, Victoria, and Chloe."

-----------------
    Might be a head shrink with the upcoming death of Delia...all will need one. And evidently Sharon's past/current one hasn't succeeded with her....so let's bring a new permanent one into G.C. Plenty of work for sure!

a shrink can only help the willing, Sharon does not want to be helped because she does not see herself as sick!

Phyllis is needed, this show has sucked since Sharon caused her to fall down the stairs and into a coma!

#23   2013/10/09 07:38AM
    cards1

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote FL senior fan:

-----------------

a shrink can only help the willing, Sharon does not want to be helped because she does not see herself as sick!

Phyllis is needed, this show has sucked since Sharon caused her to fall down the stairs and into a coma!

ITA, I think the character of Phyllis is needed on Y&R, while MS is going to be hard to recast, since she herself has said she is not coming back and she thought they should recast the role, I am going to keep an open mind for a recast.

I also don't think she needs to be Sharon's psychiatrist, Sharon already has on and won't listen to a dayem word she says, lol.

#24   2013/10/09 07:57AM
    bukopandan

CW was such a great freak on Guiding Light and would be an excellent Phreaky Phyl on Y&R, but she's also good at playing normal, appealing people and I hope her role as Kelly is that.

#25   2013/10/09 08:33AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote bukopandan: CW was such a great freak on Guiding Light and would be an excellent Phreaky Phyl on Y&R, but she's also good at playing normal, appealing people and I hope her role as Kelly is that.

but on the Y & R that CBS broadcast everyday, Phyllis IS the normal one, Sharon is the one with the so called "mental illness"!!!

#26   2013/10/09 09:57AM
    SweetBlonde

Quote YoungReckless:

Praying that is just to throw the audience off.... the same way they are doing with Nikki, Dylan AND Stitch

#27   2013/10/09 10:01AM
    SweetBlonde

If she will be recast ,I think they should put renee russo she looks like her alot....

#28   2013/10/09 03:43PM
    YoungReckless

I just saw a recent picture of Cynthia Watros......AND GUESS WHAT COLOR HER HAIR IS FOLKS!!!!!???!!!#@"%#?!!''

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/09 03:45PM
    #29   2013/10/09 04:03PM
    SilverQueen

Jack needs his woman back totally he's been so lonely and has stuck beside her and I think it's so sweet. They are good together and would like to see more of them together. Besides, Phyllis needs to wake up already to put Sharon in her place and bust her out about Summer's paternity. It's not fair to Summer what Sharon has done to her to get back with Nick when he's not even interested anyway in Sharon anymore. It's not fair to Jack and I feel bad for him as he's one of my favorite hotties.

#30   2013/10/09 04:24PM
    bukopandan

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote bukopandan: CW was such a great freak on Guiding Light and would be an excellent Phreaky Phyl on Y&R, but she's also good at playing normal, appealing people and I hope her role as Kelly is that.

but on the Y & R that CBS broadcast everyday, Phyllis IS the normal one, Sharon is the one with the so called "mental illness"!!!

Ole Phyl is simply a freak. It's been nice not having to see her. Even if she's recast and coming back soon, I still have to thank YR for the vacay.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list