List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: PHYLLIS RETURNS?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

PHYLLIS RETURNS?

Started by YoungReckless at 2013/10/08 06:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/09 06:44PM, Views: 10043, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/08 08:01PM
    Re: PHYLLIS RETURNS!!!!!
    TxRangerFan

Quote YoungReckless:
    Quote TxRangerFan: sorry but she is not going to be playing Phyllis

EW.com, which first reported Watros' addition to the cast, reveals that Watros will play the role of Kelly, a woman who "who will have a profound influence on the lives of several characters, including Billy, Victoria, and Chloe."

Praying that is just to throw the audience off.... the same way they are doing with Nikki, Dylan AND Stitch

I was never thrown off! Knew who Nikki's son was going to be since SB came to the show!

Cynthia is working on the Death of Delia storyline, she is not Phyllis.

#12   2013/10/08 08:09PM
    yandrfan99

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote YoungReckless:

EW.com, which first reported Watros' addition to the cast, reveals that Watros will play the role of Kelly, a woman who "who will have a profound influence on the lives of several characters, including Billy, Victoria, and Chloe."

I wonder if she could be the person who hits Delia with her car. She sure would have an influence on their lives but not a good one.
    Praying that is just to throw the audience off.... the same way they are doing with Nikki, Dylan AND Stitch

I was never thrown off! Knew who Nikki's son was going to be since SB came to the show!

Cynthia is working on the Death of Delia storyline, she is not Phyllis.

#13   2013/10/08 08:48PM
    YoungReckless

Im Cynthia for Phyllis.

#14   2013/10/09 01:07AM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I hope JFP has put duct tape on everyone's mouth and threatened them if they tell who the new Phyllis is..

JFP will let us see her when SHE wants us to see her.

What is this with having to know in advance??

This is a Soap.. we are suppose to be surprised.. and then give the new actor/actress a chance to prove themselves.

#15   2013/10/09 03:20AM
    Homesick Cajun

Not only EW.com but Tommy Garrett reported it in Highlight Hollywood as well.

#16   2013/10/09 06:14AM
    cards1

I've also read about CW as Kelly....

Then I read yesterday on soapzone, the "new Phyllis" could already be on set cast in another role as a decoy.

But ITA with the OP, CW would be one of the few actress's I could see in the role, granted MS is going to be hard to recast, but CW can act her arse off. I know she's a blond, but she could easily dye that hair. Who knows if MS was born red, lol.

IDK that this is going to happen, but CW would have been a good try at a recast, IMO, since MS had made it clear she's not coming back.

#17   2013/10/09 06:23AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote cards1: I've also read about CW as Kelly....

Then I read yesterday on soapzone, the "new Phyllis" could already be on set cast in another role as a decoy.

But ITA with the OP, CW would be one of the few actress's I could see in the role, granted MS is going to be hard to recast, but CW can act her arse off. I know she's a blond, but she could easily dye that hair. Who knows if MS was born red, lol.

IDK that this is going to happen, but CW would have been a good try at a recast, IMO, since MS had made it clear she's not coming back.

MS was born blonde and went red when working as a model in Europe.

#18   2013/10/09 06:49AM
    Karl127

The thread title is deceiving, Phyllis is NOT returning, she's not even out of her coma yet.

#19   2013/10/09 06:52AM
    sweetangel.

Quote Karl127: The thread title is deceiving, Phyllis is NOT returning, she's not even out of her coma yet.

ur so right

#20   2013/10/09 06:58AM
    FL senior fan

Quote YoungReckless:
    Quote calliope: I loved Cynthia on GL. Can't see her as Phyllis though.

I most certainly could... I see chemistry between she and Jack. And she would definitely put Sharon in her place!

------------
    Her, or the equivalent EMOTIONAL actress.

We just need our character Phyllis back on Y&R!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list