List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Delia Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Delia Spoiler

Started by MagGrub at 2013/10/08 05:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 09:00AM, Views: 34787, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/09 07:44AM
    Re: CANADIAN SPOILER - Bye Bye Delia
    ladycam

Well I hope this doesn't backfire on JFP. Both GH and DOOL killed off a small child and they score 3rd on 4th place with ratings. And still they're falling behind Y&R. We will see but the whole show is a mess right now.

#22   2013/10/09 08:00AM
    taramartin

As I mentioned on another thread, Rhett and Bonnie Blue died but "Gone With The Wind" was certainly popular. I also can't handle REAL life stories of children being hurt or killed but it's a story line in a soap. The actress will live on. No one should leave a child alone in a car it is way too dangerous so even if that is not when she dies, it is a terrible thing.

#23   2013/10/09 08:17AM
    Tambam

This show really licks a$$. Why don't they have Chelsea slip on the balcony and Conner goes over all the way down from the penthouse. Sickening.

#24   2013/10/09 08:20AM
    jenpaz

I really can not believe how many people are saying they will stop watching the show if the kill Delia off. It is just a show. It doesn't make the writers evil people just because they chose to take the storyline this way. This sort of thing unfortunately happens everday in real life. Y&R is a drama, what good are the writers if they make it all rainbows and lollipops? They are supposed to make it interesting, and yes sometimes heartbreaking, to watch. That is their job.

#25   2013/10/09 08:34AM
    ladycam

Quote jenpaz: I really can not believe how many people are saying they will stop watching the show if the kill Delia off. It is just a show. It doesn't make the writers evil people just because they chose to take the storyline this way. This sort of thing unfortunately happens everday in real life. Y&R is a drama, what good are the writers if they make it all rainbows and lollipops? They are supposed to make it interesting, and yes sometimes heartbreaking, to watch. That is their job.

If viewers tune out it won't be because of Delia alone. The whole show is boring. The s/l drag out until most people jut don't care about the outcome. The characters are repeating the same lines over and over again. And the stories are far fetch and just plain unbelievable am rolling my eyes most of the time.The constant doom and gloom. So killing off a child is not my problem but wrap up some of the never ending s/l. Almost every character is miserable no balance it's constant. Has for romance no need in the writing it the worst in daytime right now. I will give credit the writing for the friendships are very good. That have being my favorite with this regime.

#26   2013/10/09 08:44AM
    nancy 7

Someone posted on another mb the actress that plays Delia is one of the stars of the new CBS comedy "The Miller's" premiered last week.

#27   2013/10/09 08:45AM
    CdnMama

Quote clc3976: Evidently because they don't have the writing ability or the sense either of a goose! They haven't figured out yet that the majority of the people that watch this show are women, women that are mother's, looking for excitement and escape, not the tragedy of the death of a baby or child. I have watched this soap for years...got bored and stopped at one point...but this is probably going to be the drawing line for me with this show if they kill Delia! Stupid, just plain stupid!

OMG exactly right!!!! This is the type of storyline that makes me sick! Can't imagine watching this! OMG her parents will be devastated!!! And Billy will never forgive himself...Chloe will blame Billy why would he leave her in the car ARRAGHHH why are they doing this????? Well it's in the previews for todays show so what can we do. It's done. they're doing it!

#28   2013/10/09 09:09AM
    Tambam

Quote taramartin: As I mentioned on another thread, Rhett and Bonnie Blue died but "Gone With The Wind" was certainly popular. I also can't handle REAL life stories of children being hurt or killed but it's a story line in a soap. The actress will live on. No one should leave a child alone in a car it is way too dangerous so even if that is not when she dies, it is a terrible thing.

Rhett didn't die. But Bonnie did.

#29   2013/10/09 09:18AM
    IHeartLizzie

Quote CdnMama:
    Quote clc3976: Evidently because they don't have the writing ability or the sense either of a goose! They haven't figured out yet that the majority of the people that watch this show are women, women that are mother's, looking for excitement and escape, not the tragedy of the death of a baby or child. I have watched this soap for years...got bored and stopped at one point...but this is probably going to be the drawing line for me with this show if they kill Delia! Stupid, just plain stupid!

OMG exactly right!!!! This is the type of storyline that makes me sick! Can't imagine watching this! OMG her parents will be devastated!!! And Billy will never forgive himself...Chloe will blame Billy why would he leave her in the car ARRAGHHH why are they doing this????? Well it's in the previews for todays show so what can we do. It's done. they're doing it!

They are doing it to sever all ties that Chloe has to Billy and any reminent of Chilly and to give Icky a new baby and Connor Newman her eyes/cornea. I am pretty sure the next to go is EH's Chloe. They are weaveing out the Abbotts one by one in favor of their Newman Agenda. Billy New Man has successfully assimilated, Victor Newman has Colleen's heart, Connor Newman will get Delia Abbott's corneas, and I am sure later on maybe Nick will get a successful brain implant from Jack Abbott. I really hate The Newman Show! So similar to The Logan show on B&B!And watch this Delia story will end up being all about Icky and Billy and the Newman clan like always and they will probably try to throw Chloe under the bus and paint her as the wicked witch of the west like always attacking so called Saint Billy and Saint Icky and "The Holy" Newmans. #disgusting

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/09 09:23AM
    #30   2013/10/09 09:22AM
    CdnMama

Quote IHeartLizzie:
    Quote CdnMama:

They are doing it to sever all ties that Chloe has to Billy and any reminent of Chilly and to give Icky a nee baby and Connor Newman her eyes/cornea. I am pretty sure the next to go is EH's Chloe. They are wioing out the Abbotts one by one in favor of their Newman Agenda. Billy New Man has successfully assimilated, Victor Newman has Colleen's heart, Connot Newman will get Delia Newmans corneas, and I am sure later own maybe Nick will get a successful brain implant from Jack Abbott. I really hate The Newman Show! So similar to The Logan show on B&B!

You are right about EH. I really think this will be her exit from the show. Once she tells Billy that he is also to blame then she will probably leave. And I hope she takes Kevin FIsher with her. Can't stand that guy.
    I am glad that Conner will get to see. He is my fave character on the show...that little sweetie! But I'm sad about Delia. Surely they could have had Conner get transplant from someone we don't know??? Why Delia? she could have been sorasd. Too sad a story for me I say.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list