List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Delia Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Delia Spoiler

Started by MagGrub at 2013/10/08 05:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 09:00AM, Views: 34858, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/08 10:10PM
    Re: CANADIAN SPOILER - Bye Bye Delia
    18K Gold

Quote zuzu61: Thank You!! Now I know I have to stop watching. I can read the Message Board and find out who Nikki's son is.
    This s/l is just TOO painful for me to watch.
    IMHO, I canNOT believe they are actually doing this!!
    NO class. HATE this s/l.

I'm with you 100% on this. I saw this scene today too and that's enough for me. I will check out for a while and return after all the grieving, disbelief and trauma has toned down. Killing a little girl for drama and ratings is sick on a show like this. She could have just been replaced as numerous actors have been. Why kill the character and in such a horrible way? No, thank you. Enough already. Daughter in law marrying an entire family of men and now this. NO. Absolutely not.

#12   2013/10/08 10:12PM
    xjustbestrong

Edit: Spelling mistake

Why would they kill off Delia for

#13   2013/10/08 10:32PM
    pocketvenus

I am so done with this crap,,believe it or not writers life does have some good left..it is not all about the drama that can come with it like you love to portray......getting rid of the one bright spot in this' soap is just so wrong,and if this is the best you've got then as you keep proving over and again,you ain't got much!!!!
    The only believable s/l you have done this far is actually letting Kay Chancellor die when Jeanne Cooper died and not having the gall to try to bring in another to play that role-you all need to go!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/08 10:34PM
    #14   2013/10/09 03:04AM
    MADDIE1

Quote clc3976: Evidently because they don't have the writing ability or the sense either of a goose! They haven't figured out yet that the majority of the people that watch this show are women, women that are mother's, looking for excitement and escape, not the tragedy of the death of a baby or child. I have watched this soap for years...got bored and stopped at one point...but this is probably going to be the drawing line for me with this show if they kill Delia! Stupid, just plain stupid!

I totally agree with your statement....I guess the writers don't care about what fans are saying.....well bye bye Y & R ....this is to much....In todays world there is enough sadness ...we watch soaps to get away from it all...now ur bringing it to Y&R....ENOUGH..I turned my DVR OFF....

#15   2013/10/09 03:13AM
    Blue 501

Quote zuzu61: Thank You!! Now I know I have to stop watching. I can read the Message Board and find out who Nikki's son is.
    This s/l is just TOO painful for me to watch.
    IMHO, I canNOT believe they are actually doing this!!
    NO class. HATE this s/l.

I won't be watching it either. I am disgusted.

#16   2013/10/09 03:16AM
    Blue 501

Quote clc3976: Evidently because they don't have the writing ability or the sense either of a goose! They haven't figured out yet that the majority of the people that watch this show are women, women that are mother's, looking for excitement and escape, not the tragedy of the death of a baby or child. I have watched this soap for years...got bored and stopped at one point...but this is probably going to be the drawing line for me with this show if they kill Delia! Stupid, just plain stupid!

And for me too. I have my baby grandson in the house so my senses are fine tuned as to any possible harm to a child anyway. It's kind of like when my daughter was a baby. I would burst into tears if I even read of something bad happening to a child. I cannot possibly watch

#17   2013/10/09 03:36AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote y.nr: And why do they have to make it Billy's fault?

Published spoilers claim Chloe blames Billy, but if you pause the preview when the dog jumps out, Billy is clearly in the front seat, so there is no reason the same thing couldn't happen with Chloe.

#18   2013/10/09 06:31AM
    restless2

Quote yandrfan99: Well some thought that Delia would bring Billy and Chloe back together but I would have to say no way. Chloe likes to blame people and she is sure to put the blame on Billy as much as on the person who is driving the car.
    So, basically this storyline is centered around Billy only? Because I read that Kevin and Chloe blame Billy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/09 06:33AM
    #19   2013/10/09 06:34AM
    Lanie1959

Quote MagGrub: The preview that aired today (October 8th, 2013) for tomorrow's Canadian episode proves that the Delia story is beginning.

Delia, Billy and their new puppy are sitting in the car. Billy says he is going into a store and tells Delia to stay in the car. Delia says "you're going to leave me in here alone?" and Billy replies "you've got the dog." The next thing you know, the dog is running out of the car and down the road. They don't show Delia chasing after it, but we all know that's what inevitably will happen.

I'm not completely against this storyline as many of you are, as I feel it will make for good soap drama, but it is a shame that a child has to "die" in the process. RIP Delia.

I'm not against the story either and while it is a sad story I know we are in for some drama and some great scenes from our actors...which is part of what soap opera is about to begin with. Thanks for the update!

#20   2013/10/09 07:33AM
    cards1

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote MagGrub: The preview that aired today (October 8th, 2013) for tomorrow's Canadian episode proves that the Delia story is beginning.

Delia, Billy and their new puppy are sitting in the car. Billy says he is going into a store and tells Delia to stay in the car. Delia says "you're going to leave me in here alone?" and Billy replies "you've got the dog." The next thing you know, the dog is running out of the car and down the road. They don't show Delia chasing after it, but we all know that's what inevitably will happen.

I'm not completely against this storyline as many of you are, as I feel it will make for good soap drama, but it is a shame that a child has to "die" in the process. RIP Delia.

I'm not against the story either and while it is a sad story I know we are in for some drama and some great scenes from our actors...which is part of what soap opera is about to begin with. Thanks for the update!

I am kind of on the fence with this one...
    I really don't want to see anything happen to a child.

But so much has been said and "spumored" about this, I know I'm going to watch, even if I said "I'm not watching", it will be one of those I watch with one eye closed and one eye open.

It is going to be a heart breaker and a tear flow-er. I saw the preview and I was saying Billy don't leave that little girl in the car with Dash, he didn't listen. lol

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list