List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Fin/Baldwins

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Fin/Baldwins

Started by LDCOOL at 2013/10/08 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 10:01AM, Views: 527, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/10/08 09:31AM
    Fin/Baldwins
    LDCOOL

Do think Fin shot Carmine? I think Carmine shot himself.Your thoughts?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/08 09:32AM
    #2   2013/10/08 09:41AM
    Re: Fin/Baldwins
    greengrass

I really don't care who shot him, i am very much over this s/l and have been for a long time.They drag s/l out far to long that you just don't care anymore.

#3   2013/10/08 09:51AM
    janetb

Quote greengrass: I really don't care who shot him, i am very much over this s/l and have been for a long time.They drag s/l out far to long that you just don't care anymore.

I'm glad Carmine is dead but this still isn't over.Another dragged out s/l where someone confesses to protect a loved one .If Fen did it then he should pay, not Michael.Now Fen doesn't remember anything because he took drugs again?So much for rehab.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/08 09:53AM
    #4   2013/10/08 09:53AM
    On a Clear Day

I doubt they will make it Fen because that's too obvious. This is the worst storyline ever!! What Michael did is so dumb. They have made Michael's character do really rash, stupid things the last few months. The killer will probably end up being some unrelated mob guy or Carmine himself or something.

#5   2013/10/08 10:00AM
    Lady Strawberry

I think Fen's convenient memory loss may be because he saw who shot Carmine. Fen will probably start remembering what he saw sometime during may sweeps.

#6   2013/10/08 10:01AM
    K. Spaudling

Quote LDCOOL: Do think Fin shot Carmine? I think Carmine shot himself.Your thoughts?

I had the same thought of Carmine shooting himself. There has been chatter of him not even being dead. Did they mention where he was shot? There wasnt visible blood. Maybe he took something to lose consciousness so everyone would think he was dead... and then he will resurface at a later date. Its a leap I know but stranger things have happened.
    As for Fen, first let me start by saying I never liked the character. I don't think he was cast well at all. He has always been bratty not to mention creepy. I agree with the post that he will probably not even remember due from a drug blackout.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list