List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nikki is just as much of a liar as

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikki is just as much of a liar as

Started by TommyLeeJones at 2013/10/08 06:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 04:55PM, Views: 548, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/10/08 06:59AM
    Nikki is just as much of a liar as
    TommyLeeJones

Phyllis and Chelsea is. Just got done watching last Friday show. What's with all this lying ? The truth usually comes out and Nikki is going to get caught in her lies just like Phyllis and Chelsea did.

#2   2013/10/08 07:18AM
    Re: Nikki is just as much of a liar as
    villyforever55

Quote TommyLeeJones: Phyllis and Chelsea is. Just got done watching last Friday show. What's with all this lying ? The truth usually comes out and Nikki is going to get caught in her lies just like Phyllis and Chelsea did.

I don't see this a being the same thing at all. Phyllis and Chelsea both lied about their child's paternity. Nikki was raped as a teenager, gave up her child for adoption and didn't tell anyone. Not the same thing at all.

#3   2013/10/08 07:51AM
    TommyLeeJones

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote TommyLeeJones: Phyllis and Chelsea is. Just got done watching last Friday show. What's with all this lying ? The truth usually comes out and Nikki is going to get caught in her lies just like Phyllis and Chelsea did.

I don't see this a being the same thing at all. Phyllis and Chelsea both lied about their child's paternity. Nikki was raped as a teenager, gave up her child for adoption and didn't tell anyone. Not the same thing at all.

I am talking about lying to Victor. He is going to find out. Why not just tell him the truth and get done with it ?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/08 07:55AM
    #4   2013/10/08 07:54AM
    TommyLeeJones

Nikki has lied to Victor, Victoria, Nick all these years. What kind of mother would just let her child go ? We're talking about the show here not in real life.

#5   2013/10/08 10:16AM
    janetb

Quote villyforever55:

Nikki has never mentioned her first child,that's not a lie.She was raped and gave him up because she couldn't take care of him.Once she decided to find him she should have told Victor and their kids.She is lying to Victor now about where she went,saying it was charity work that Katherine had started. She's afraid to tell him because of what he said about mothers abandoning their babies.

#6   2013/10/08 10:27AM
    Please_listen

It's always ok for them to lie to Vic, blackmail Vic or anything ELSE they DO TO Vic, but let Vic lie, blackmail or BREATH and they a$$ all have a freaking FIT!

#7   2013/10/08 10:42AM
    Ethelmae02

Quote TommyLeeJones:
    Quote villyforever55:

I am talking about lying to Victor. He is going to find out. Why not just tell him the truth and get done with it ?
    exactly. She always "keeps" secrets from Victor and this is something he would understand. She just makes me sick deceiving the man yet she wants him to be honest with her. She can drag Paul into this and share with him but not the man she is married to.

#8   2013/10/08 04:55PM
    villyforever55

Quote TommyLeeJones:
    Quote villyforever55:

Got it. I agree, once she started looking, she should have told her husband the truth. Then let the chips fall where they may.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list