List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why is Avery trying to push Dylan away

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why is Avery trying to push Dylan away

Started by REDMIDGET at 2013/10/07 11:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 05:02PM, Views: 1197, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/07 11:04PM
    Why is Avery trying to push Dylan away
    REDMIDGET

Avery is in love with him, But she kept trying to push him away, I think she dont want everyone to no that they were right, You can see how much she loves him.She will always love him, When the two of them are together you can see how much the two of them love each other. Maybe she dont want to hurt Nick.But being with him was hurting him because she still in loves Dylan. You no what I say the hell with Nick, Go and get that man and be happy,I think the two of them would make a great couple, And if he is Nikki son OMG Nick wouldn't no what to do,I could see it now,OMG

#2   2013/10/08 01:27AM
    Re: Why is Avery trying to push Dylan away
    ngirl26

Quote REDMIDGET: Avery is in love with him, But she kept trying to push him away, I think she dont want everyone to no that they were right, You can see how much she loves him.She will always love him, When the two of them are together you can see how much the two of them love each other. Maybe she dont want to hurt Nick.But being with him was hurting him because she still in loves Dylan. You no what I say the hell with Nick, Go and get that man and be happy,I think the two of them would make a great couple, And if he is Nikki son OMG Nick wouldn't no what to do,I could see it now,OMG

Because she has serious commitment issues. She needs therapy for her own issues. Looks like Phyllis's hypocrisy was dead on...Avery is bonkers.

#3   2013/10/08 06:18AM
    gardengal

Perhaps because Dylan does not have half a billion dollars sitting in a bank account. Do we really know the real Avery?

#4   2013/10/08 06:34AM
    wyattfan

It could be simply that Avery doesn't want to rush into a
    relationship with Dylan when she and Nick just broke up. Also
    Dylan has other issues he needs to deal with before he can enter a new relationship.

#5   2013/10/08 06:39AM
    Jackie10

Simply Avery is in love with Little Nicky you dont turn those feeling off over night. And she knows Dylan still wants the con. That was his life for the past several months and he isnt just going to let that love go.

#6   2013/10/08 06:59AM
    janetb

Both Avery and Dylan have just ended relationships and aren't ready for another one.Dylan needs to get help with his PTSD and deal with what Chelsea did.Avery and Nick didn't get married but are they really over?

#7   2013/10/08 07:10AM
    villyforever55

Quote wyattfan: It could be simply that Avery doesn't want to rush into a
    Dylan has other issues he needs to deal with before he can enter a new relationship.

Isn't that original? A woman waiting after a break up before jumping into another relationship. Good for her!

#8   2013/10/08 07:17AM
    dairymaid

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote wyattfan: It could be simply that Avery doesn't want to rush into a

Isn't that original? A woman waiting after a break up before jumping into another relationship. Good for her!

I agree. Plus, Avery is conflicted. I believe she loves Nick but she also loves Dylan. So, to be fair, she is taking her time, which is good and a mature route. Plus, Dylan needs to take his time as well and get help for his PTSD. I believe that in the end, those two will get back together. They have a strong friendship going on which is a good thing.

#9   2013/10/08 09:12AM
    alanadz

Quote REDMIDGET: Avery is in love with him, But she kept trying to push him away, I think she dont want everyone to no that they were right, You can see how much she loves him.She will always love him, When the two of them are together you can see how much the two of them love each other. Maybe she dont want to hurt Nick.But being with him was hurting him because she still in loves Dylan. You no what I say the hell with Nick, Go and get that man and be happy,I think the two of them would make a great couple, And if he is Nikki son OMG Nick wouldn't no what to do,I could see it now,OMG

I don't know how she feels yet. Maybe she is trying to sort out her feelings. Avery certainly has some guilt where Dylan is concerned.

#10   2013/10/08 09:50AM
    On a Clear Day

It does seem silly that those two wounded, once epic lovers have not yet fallen into each other's arms and melted yet.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list