List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "It's official, I'm your daddy!"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"It's official, I'm your daddy!"

Started by TwoOfEach at 2013/10/07 08:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 09:49PM, Views: 570, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/10/07 08:43PM
    "It's official, I'm your daddy!"
    TwoOfEach

The paternity results are in, and Adam is the father of the sweet little angel. I'm so glad that Adam finally has his baby boy.

#2   2013/10/07 08:56PM
    Re:
    Jeaniebean507

Quote TwoOfEach: The paternity results are in, and Adam is the father of the sweet little angel. I'm so glad that Adam finally has his baby boy.

Now Adam & Chelsea have to get back on track and make the family complete

#3   2013/10/07 09:09PM
    Re:
    Ari1

Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote TwoOfEach: The paternity results are in, and Adam is the father of the sweet little angel. I'm so glad that Adam finally has his baby boy.

Like there was ever a question. I can't wait to see our Norman Rockwell family reunite. I love how Adam is so vulnerable around Chelsea. He poured his heart out to her about his daddy issues and basically took all the blame for ruining his family with her. I can't wait to see them get back together.

#4   2013/10/07 09:49PM
    Re:
    sudbubble

Quote Ari1:
    Quote Jeaniebean507:

Like there was ever a question. I can't wait to see our Norman Rockwell family reunite. I love how Adam is so vulnerable around Chelsea. He poured his heart out to her about his daddy issues and basically took all the blame for ruining his family with her. I can't wait to see them get back together.

Me too even though I'm not much of a Chelsea fan, I do love the way that Adam sometimes softens around her. I hope the writers will use some of the other cast to be the town pariah for a while.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list