List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis

Started by NickiNicole at 2013/10/07 08:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/12 10:02AM, Views: 1208, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/07 08:19PM
    Phyllis
    NickiNicole

I miss Phyllis.... However, I love the stafford project. So I was just curious how many others are watching it and if there is any word on episode 6

#2   2013/10/07 08:54PM
    Re: Phyllis
    yandrfan99

I am not missing Phyllis at all. I miss MS some days. I watched the first S/P but hated it. I wanted to be fair so I watched the second and third on you tube and I hated them to. I found them boring and not funny in the least. I was very disappointed. I just can't watch them. JMO

#3   2013/10/07 09:29PM
    pgl35

Quote NickiNicole: I miss Phyllis.... However, I love the stafford project. So I was just curious how many others are watching it and if there is any word on episode 6

Episode 6 is coming out on October 14th..I LOVE TSP so much! Michelle is really great at comedy!

And I miss her terribly on Y&R!

#4   2013/10/07 10:43PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote pgl35:
    Quote NickiNicole: I miss Phyllis.... However, I love the stafford project. So I was just curious how many others are watching it and if there is any word on episode 6

Episode 6 is coming out on October 14th..I LOVE TSP so much! Michelle is really great at comedy!

I wish her the best of luck and hope she does well, But its time it say good-bye to Phyllis,

#5   2013/10/12 07:15AM
    RELAX 2013

I can wait to Phyllis is back. I am so sick of Sharon and this sick behavior she displays. How could you change a test and put Nick/the child & Jack through all that pain. How far will she go??????????

She has crushed the lives of 3 people..........How Evil

#6   2013/10/12 07:58AM
    the girl is HOT

I read on another thread just yesterday tha MS is coming back as Phyllis on dec 4th she had contractual negotiation with the show

#7   2013/10/12 08:15AM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote the girl is HOT: I read on another thread just yesterday tha MS is coming back as Phyllis on dec 4th she had contractual negotiation with the show

The poster later said they found out that was not true. The post was closed.

#8   2013/10/12 08:46AM
    alanadz

Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote pgl35:

I wish her the best of luck and hope she does well, But its time it say good-bye to Phyllis,

Phyllis is gone but we are still stuck with Sharon.

#9   2013/10/12 08:49AM
    ItsJustActing

Quote yandrfan99: I am not missing Phyllis at all. I miss MS some days. I watched the first S/P but hated it. I wanted to be fair so I watched the second and third on you tube and I hated them to. I found them boring and not funny in the least. I was very disappointed. I just can't watch them. JMO

I AGREE!! Maybe she'll come back to Y&R and go back to being Phyllis, a role she did so well in.

#10   2013/10/12 09:54AM
    NickiNicole

What do you not like about them? Where you not a fan of hers previously?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list