List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Stitch is a Hit But IS Dylan a Miss? OOPS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stitch is a Hit But IS Dylan a Miss? OOPS!

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/07 08:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 01:11PM, Views: 1895, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/08 09:47AM
    Re: Stitch is a Hit But IS Dylan a Miss? OOPS!
    On a Clear Day

I like Stitch and I used to like Dylan. Before they ruined Dylan by interjecting him into Chelsea's baby daddy lie flop storyline, he had a lot of good buzz on the message boards. People thought he had a personality and a brain when he interacted with Sharon or Avery. Some people were interested to see how his story about PTSD would unfold and if Avery would take him back. After he first had interest and following at debut, unfortunately they soon sent him on a detour to dullsville trying to prop the dying Chelsea con nonsense and it ruined the momentum he had. Then they made the poor character mire in that muck for months and it put the last nail in his coffin and most viewers turned on him.

#22   2013/10/08 09:49AM
    alanadz

Quote Jackie10: I like Stitch what I have seen of him. And if they are not going to put Chloe and Kevin back together I hope she gets Stitch. Dylan is ok and he and the con go well together I say if they are going to stay leave him with her they have great chemistry.

Stitch is married and has a child.

#23   2013/10/08 09:50AM
    trinilisa

I hope that Dylan is given a storyline that will show a different side of him. So far, imho, he's been a sympathetic character; he went off to war and experienced such horror, he was tied to a child that, while he admittedly (last week or this week) wanted so much, he allowed himself to believe the child was his, and he lost Avery to Nick (he's a far better man than Nick imho) just recently. I'd like to see more depth to the character.
    Meanwhile, I'm really liking Stitch, except for the fact that he had a wife and kid and that little fact seems to have been forgotten. I like their friendship.

#24   2013/10/08 09:51AM
    alanadz

Quote ladycam:
    Quote alanadz: I am a fan of SB and I like Dylan. But he is always so sad and depressing (except for the short time he was with Chelsea and Connor). Please give Dylan some peace of mind and some happiness soon.

Stitch on the other hand, is a hottie. He is sweet, funny, smart, a loyal friend, a doctor! SB is safe because he is friend of Jill's BUT I see a permanent place in GC for stitch IF he wants it.

Am actually enjoying Dylan a bit more single than with Chelsea. With Chelsea I use to ff his scenes now am watching. This is just another character that the writers don't know what to do with.The problem they are struggling with development of all the characters IMO. If Dylan and Stitch left wouldn't care I don't tune in for them. But when they are I'll watch whatever hopefully the new writer will start writing some riveting story for all. And ladies are needed if they plan on writing romance.

I would care if Dylan or Stitch left. I wouldn't care if Kevin, Paul, Micheal, Lauren, Jill, Fen new or Noah left.

#25   2013/10/08 09:57AM
    On a Clear Day

Quote trinilisa: I hope that Dylan is given a storyline that will show a different side of him. So far, imho, he's been a sympathetic character; he went off to war and experienced such horror, he was tied to a child that, while he admittedly (last week or this week) wanted so much, he allowed himself to believe the child was his, and he lost Avery to Nick (he's a far better man than Nick imho) just recently. I'd like to see more depth to the character.
    Meanwhile, I'm really liking Stitch, except for the fact that he had a wife and kid and that little fact seems to have been forgotten. I like their friendship.

Giving him a wife and kid does not make sense because most new soap hunks are single. However, they could kill off a spouse or make one of them cheat on the other, etc. freeing him up in the future.

#26   2013/10/08 10:03AM
    janetb

Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote trinilisa: I hope that Dylan is given a storyline that will show a different side of him. So far, imho, he's been a sympathetic character; he went off to war and experienced such horror, he was tied to a child that, while he admittedly (last week or this week) wanted so much, he allowed himself to believe the child was his, and he lost Avery to Nick (he's a far better man than Nick imho) just recently. I'd like to see more depth to the character.

Giving him a wife and kid does not make sense because most new soap hunks are single. However, they could kill off a spouse or make one of them cheat on the other, etc. freeing him up in the future.

For some reason Stitch's wife and child didn't move with him to GC.That gives the writers a way to end his marriage if they don't show up soon.

Dylan came off as so stupid for not realizing that Conner wasn't his child .Now that the truth is out he's said a number of times that the clues were all there he just didn't want to see them.

#27   2013/10/08 10:13AM
    On a Clear Day

Quote janetb:
    Quote On a Clear Day:

For some reason Stitch's wife and child didn't move with him to GC.That gives the writers a way to end his marriage if they don't show up soon.

Dylan came off as so stupid for not realizing that Conner wasn't his child .Now that the truth is out he's said a number of times that the clues were all there he just didn't want to see them.

It is kind of weird how we have not seen the family yet. I wonder if they are going to kill the poor folks off when they are on their way moving. Or else maybe they will have the family stay where they are with Stitch going home between rotations for visits. Perhaps he will fall for a GC woman while still married and that will be one of the storylines.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/08 10:14AM
    #28   2013/10/08 10:18AM
    Jackie10

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Jackie10: I like Stitch what I have seen of him. And if they are not going to put Chloe and Kevin back together I hope she gets Stitch. Dylan is ok and he and the con go well together I say if they are going to stay leave him with her they have great chemistry.

I know he has a son but I dont recall anything about a wife maybe I missed something. But either way I hope it is Stitch and he and Adam build a friendship and take GC by storm. The other two can leave and would not be missed much.

#29   2013/10/08 10:21AM
    alanadz

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote alanadz:

I know he has a son but I dont recall anything about a wife maybe I missed something. But either way I hope it is Stitch and he and Adam build a friendship and take GC by storm. The other two can leave and would not be missed much.

His wife's name is Jenna.

#30   2013/10/08 10:22AM
    On a Clear Day

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote alanadz:

His wife's name is Jenna and son is Max.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list