List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Stitch is a Hit But IS Dylan a Miss? OOPS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stitch is a Hit But IS Dylan a Miss? OOPS!

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/07 08:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 01:11PM, Views: 1916, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/08 06:07AM
    Re: Stitch is a Hit But IS Dylan a Miss? OOPS!
    Homesick Cajun

I'm having a hard time being invested in either one. SB has nice eyes. But Dylan doesn't do a thing for me.

The one good thing about Stitch is he doesn't (yet) have all the baggage that Dylan does. So he's not as depressing to watch. But I really wouldn't miss either of them if they both packed up and left tomorrow.

#12   2013/10/08 06:12AM
    gardengal

Whoever cooked up the baby con idea did Dylan no favors at all. It made him hapless and stupid.

Stitch has no baggage, and the actor has a natural charm. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to have much purpose other than being a male Dylan cheerleader and a red herring for the Nikki's son sweepstakes. Plus they made him happily married with kid.

#13   2013/10/08 06:24AM
    Scotia

Quote Homesick Cajun: I'm having a hard time being invested in either one. SB has nice eyes. But Dylan doesn't do a thing for me.

The one good thing about Stitch is he doesn't (yet) have all the baggage that Dylan does. So he's not as depressing to watch. But I really wouldn't miss either of them if they both packed up and left tomorrow.

I tend to agree with you Homesick. I like both characters but I don't think they would be missed if they left GC. They do mix well together as friends, and I would like to see them given a meaty story line to pump up their characters.

Dylan seems to do well with friendships with other men,Billy to name one,whereas Nick doesn't. He sees other men as competition, Dylan is more open for friendship, albeit that he doesn't let his guard down to let anyone 'in' to his inner feelings. He. Is a very insular person, possibly because of his experiences in the military. He is also good with Billy, so, give him a good story line and lets see how his character can grow on us!

#14   2013/10/08 06:36AM
    Jackie10

I like Stitch what I have seen of him. And if they are not going to put Chloe and Kevin back together I hope she gets Stitch. Dylan is ok and he and the con go well together I say if they are going to stay leave him with her they have great chemistry.

#15   2013/10/08 06:46AM
    cards1

Quote Lanie1959: I like them both and I really enjoy the friendship between them.

I do to.

I wasn't big on Dylan, not his fault IMO, that IDK the length of a normal pregnancy S/L made him look stupid, IMO.
    But he did get me a little when he was crying that day talking about everyone he'd lost and now his son.

#16   2013/10/08 08:06AM
    Alayne

Of the two, I much prefer Stitch, but if either one left, I'd be ok with it.

For me, the reason I like Stitch better is very simple. He has been brought in slowly and the other characters don't keep telling me how I should feel about him. Every other sentence out of Chelsea, Chloe, and Avery's mouths is that Dylan is a great guy, just so handsome, and did you see his blue eyes. Ugh! Let me get to know him on my own.

It doesn't help at all that I witnessed the SB show over on GH and know that was mainly JFP's personal favoritism of SB and her constant propping of Jason. The way Dylan has been brought in, propped, and shoved into immediate front burner storyline makes me not like him at all. It doesn't help that every story he's been in so far has been with the express purpose of forcing me to feel sorry for his sad sack self. Nope. Not buying.

#17   2013/10/08 08:56AM
    JBosh

Stitch surpasses dylan in every way possible, charisma, looks, acting. I mean stitch is a keeper and SB just needs a one way ticket back to port chuck, because as long as he's on this show, he'll costantly be shown favoritism and shoved in our faces.
    It's make you wonder with all this love that JFP have for SB, that maybe those two had a fling and She has been drinking the SB kool aid, literally since he was young. I mean I really don't see what she sees in this guy, he sucks plain and simple.
    Great songwriter though!
    I speak the truth!

#18   2013/10/08 08:56AM
    JBosh

Stitch surpasses dylan in every way possible, charisma, looks, acting. I mean stitch is a keeper and SB just needs a one way ticket back to port chuck, because as long as he's on this show, he'll costantly be shown favoritism and shoved in our faces.
    It's make you wonder with all this love that JFP have for SB, that maybe those two had a fling and She has been drinking the SB kool aid, literally since he was young. I mean I really don't see what she sees in this guy, he sucks plain and simple.
    Great songwriter though!
    I speak the truth!

#19   2013/10/08 09:02AM
    alanadz

I feel bad for SB. He is a good actor and a good looking guy. But the writing has been awful. IMO (and it's only MY opinion) I wonder if this is one of the reasons JG was fired?

#20   2013/10/08 09:13AM
    ladycam

Quote alanadz: I am a fan of SB and I like Dylan. But he is always so sad and depressing (except for the short time he was with Chelsea and Connor). Please give Dylan some peace of mind and some happiness soon.

Stitch on the other hand, is a hottie. He is sweet, funny, smart, a loyal friend, a doctor! SB is safe because he is friend of Jill's BUT I see a permanent place in GC for stitch IF he wants it.

Am actually enjoying Dylan a bit more single than with Chelsea. With Chelsea I use to ff his scenes now am watching. This is just another character that the writers don't know what to do with.The problem they are struggling with development of all the characters IMO. If Dylan and Stitch left wouldn't care I don't tune in for them. But when they are I'll watch whatever hopefully the new writer will start writing some riveting story for all. And ladies are needed if they plan on writing romance.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/08 09:17AM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list