List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Stitch is a Hit But IS Dylan a Miss? OOPS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stitch is a Hit But IS Dylan a Miss? OOPS!

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/07 08:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 01:11PM, Views: 1896, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/07 08:15PM
    Stitch is a Hit But IS Dylan a Miss? OOPS!
    alanadz

I am a fan of SB and I like Dylan. But he is always so sad and depressing (except for the short time he was with Chelsea and Connor). Please give Dylan some peace of mind and some happiness soon.

Stitch on the other hand, is a hottie. He is sweet, funny, smart, a loyal friend, a doctor! SB is safe because he is friend of Jill's BUT I see a permanent place in GC for stitch IF he wants it.

#2   2013/10/07 09:11PM
    Re: Stitch is a Hit But IS Dylan a Miss? OOPS!
    yandrfan99

I have to agree Stitch is a hottie and I hope he stays in GC for a long time. I think once Dylan gets back with Avery he will be just fine,.

#3   2013/10/08 04:29AM
    FL senior fan

I like Dylan! He was such a good guy, but a dummy, about the pregnancy. I hope the writer's reunite him with Avery but somehow make him a "stronger" character. (Loved him giving Nick that black eye)

#4   2013/10/08 04:37AM
    cockle

Dylan is a dummy and a bore. Send him packing but let Stitch stay. He is the sexy one.

#5   2013/10/08 04:56AM
    Laduree

I find Dylan too vanilla and two dimensional. He was a complete nincompoop with Chelsea and now they are trying to convince us that he knew things weren't adding up about the baby, but he just wanted him so badly. Uh-huh.

#6   2013/10/08 05:03AM
    taramartin

SB was good on GH but hasn't had much of an opportunity to shine on YR yet - hopefully that will change. He has very few connections on YR so far and he goes back and forth between construction, being an architect, being a contractor, and owning a coffee house. He certainly has not found his place. He could remodel the coffee house - maybe add music - spend some time there and meet people. I am surprised people are enjoying Stitch so much. Nothing against the actor but he doesn't do anything for me. In the early days of YR they had some talented singers - they really added to the show singing love ballads.

#7   2013/10/08 05:34AM
    Tybee Island

Dylan is a dud! I'm not criticizing the actor, but he's seriously a bore. So far I like Stitch better and he hasn't even had a storyline!

#8   2013/10/08 05:39AM
    cockle

Quote Tybee Island: Dylan is a dud! I'm not criticizing the actor, but he's seriously a bore. So far I like Stitch better and he hasn't even had a storyline!

Dylan really is a bore.

#9   2013/10/08 06:03AM
    observation

Quote Laduree: I find Dylan too vanilla and two dimensional. He was a complete nincompoop with Chelsea and now they are trying to convince us that he knew things weren't adding up about the baby, but he just wanted him so badly. Uh-huh.

You know, I heard that little comment he made...I think that is coming from all the comments on message boards about how dumb he was for just accepting things and not having any questions! Just MYO!!

#10   2013/10/08 06:06AM
    Lanie1959

I like them both and I really enjoy the friendship between them.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list