List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: i Adore Sharon Case as Sharon Newman

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

i Adore Sharon Case as Sharon Newman

Started by BiancaReeseRules at 2013/10/07 07:53PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 10:22AM, Views: 866, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/08 07:03AM
    Re: i Adore Sharon Case as Sharon Newman
    PixiePower

Quote walkingdead:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules: I Adore Sharon Case as Sharon Newman she great I can,t image the other two actresses that played Sharon Newman before Sharon Case in role to day because Sharon made this role her own she doing great work keep it up

I couldn't agree more. Sharon's portrayal of SN always touches my heart. I always sympathize with her no matter what she is going through. The heart of the show IMHO.

I agree.She is the heart of this show.No matter what she is going through you want to just give her a hug and tell her it will be alright

#12   2013/10/08 08:33AM
    habbyfan

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote walkingdead:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules: I Adore Sharon Case as Sharon Newman she great I can,t image the other two actresses that played Sharon Newman before Sharon Case in role to day because Sharon made this role her own she doing great work keep it up

I couldn't agree more. Sharon's portrayal of SN always touches my heart. I always sympathize with her no matter what she is going through. The heart of the show IMHO.

I agree.She is the heart of this show.No matter what she is going through you want to just give her a hug and tell her it will be alright

I can close my eyes and see her prancing around in that white feather dress,holding the urn in her hands.

I can still laugh,it was Pure Comedy!!!

The indignation on this site was a great laugh too.

#13   2013/10/08 10:12AM
    PixiePower

Oh my gosh yes!!!That was hysterical!I have always heard that it is much harder to do comedy than drama and all I can say is SC is a very versatile actress because she does them both equally well!She was owning those scenes at the funeral/wedding!She was so funny!!! Still get a chuckle when I think about it!

#14   2013/10/08 10:22AM
    valleycliffe

Quote PixiePower:
    Quote walkingdead:

i also adore sharon case so i will co-sign these fantastic posts..

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list