List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: i Adore Sharon Case as Sharon Newman

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

i Adore Sharon Case as Sharon Newman

Started by BiancaReeseRules at 2013/10/07 07:53PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 10:22AM, Views: 854, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/07 07:53PM
    i Adore Sharon Case as Sharon Newman
    BiancaReeseR...

I Adore Sharon Case as Sharon Newman she great I can,t image the other two actresses that played Sharon Newman before Sharon Case in role to day because Sharon made this role her own she doing great work keep it up

#2   2013/10/07 07:57PM
    Re: i Adore Sharon Case as Sharon Newman
    lilie

Quote BiancaReeseRules: I Adore Sharon Case as Sharon Newman she great I can,t image the other two actresses that played Sharon Newman before Sharon Case in role to day because Sharon made this role her own she doing great work keep it up

I totally agree She is nothing short of FABULOUS and an EXCELLENT actress at that...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 07:58PM
    #3   2013/10/07 09:59PM
    canada gal

And maybe if some are able to get their panties out of the wad, they'd appreciate a vet getting the chance to show her stuff. SC is doing brilliant work.

#4   2013/10/07 10:56PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote canada gal: And maybe if some are able to get their panties out of the wad, they'd appreciate a vet getting the chance to show her stuff. SC is doing brilliant work.

Yes she is doing a great job, I just wish the wrights would turn this around for Sharon.She not a bad person.

#5   2013/10/07 11:14PM
    canada gal

Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote canada gal: And maybe if some are able to get their panties out of the wad, they'd appreciate a vet getting the chance to show her stuff. SC is doing brilliant work.

Yes she is doing a great job, I just wish the wrights would turn this around for Sharon.She not a bad person.

BPD does not make a person bad. It is a mental illness that needs to be treated either with drugs and/or therapy and with a lot of family support.

IA, Sharon is fabulous in the role. But you are right, the writing could be better for the character. The writers like to leaving Sharon hanging in her scenes so to get the buzz.

I recently saw the film "Silver lining Playbook." An excellent fiction lovestory about a character going through the same situation as Sharon. I wish the writing would be so good.

#6   2013/10/07 11:32PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote canada gal:
    Quote REDMIDGET:

BPD does not make a person bad. It is a mental illness that needs to be treated either with drugs and/or therapy and with a lot of family support.

IA, Sharon is fabulous in the role. But you are right, the writing could be better for the character. The writers like to leaving Sharon hanging in her scenes so to get the buzz.
    I recently saw the film "Silver lining Playbook." An excellent fiction lovestory about a character going through the same situation as Sharon. I wish the writing would be so good.

I never said anything about her BPD we all no that love and family and the right treatment for her, I think the wright need to turn everything around for her, Everyone gets a free pass and all is forgotten So why cant it be the same for Sharon.She love Nick and I think the two of them back together would be great, Im so done with Summer thing I dont no what the writer was thinking. This should of happen in the began to make this work for me, Im hope Jack is the father and we all could move on, Nick lied for years and he got a free pass for that lie,Everyone keep saying we no why he did it come, He kept the truth come everyone and he didnt care who he was hurting, Sharon was hurting just like him.And she didnt lie to anyone so what do this now its crazy to do this now, So I do hope Summer is Jack daugther it would be great to see Nick on the outs for once,

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 11:41PM
    #7   2013/10/08 03:49AM
    PixiePower

Sharon Case is my favorite actress on the show and her character Sharon Newman is my favorite character!It has been great watching her grow up on this show and to see the great acting she has done over the years.I think sometimes we get used to a certain way of acting and the bold brashy in your face over the top larger than life acting types get all the attention and the allocades.That's great and as it should be.I love those types of actors,too.

Sometimes though it is just hard to see past the dynamics to the other types of actors.The quieter more subtle actors are kind of over looked and that is a shame.Sharon Case can convey so many emotions with just a look,a touch,a soft spoken word.She is very subtle but amazingly effective in cutting through the hype and getting to the heart of her scenes.She is a master at bringing out raw emotions and gut wrenching heartache!Of course she can take it up a few notches and go all out full bore Blond Avenger when it is called for.I love her when she does turn it loose!lol

There is plenty of room for both types of actors and they are equally appreciated and necessary for this show to compete.Sharon Case is doing her job and doing it well.She isn't complaining or balking at all the putrid stories they have put her in and man have they been some doozies!She quietly goes about her business and just dives in head first and pulls out all the stops.Giving it all she's got!No bad mouthing the writers,producers or her fellow co-stars or taking her toys and going home!Sharon Case is a class act all the way and I am proud to say that I am and will always be her fan!ROCK ON SC!!!

Thank you Bianca for starting this thread

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/08 03:58AM
    #8   2013/10/08 04:20AM
    hopey pix

Sharon Case is GREAT!!I can't see why they don't get SPF back as Sam and have them in a HOT romance!I want better things for her so much,no more Newman entanglements!!

#9   2013/10/08 04:32AM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote PixiePower: Sharon Case is my favorite actress on the show and her character Sharon Newman is my favorite character!It has been great watching her grow up on this show and to see the great acting she has done over the years.I think sometimes we get used to a certain way of acting and the bold brashy in your face over the top larger than life acting types get all the attention and the allocades.That's great and as it should be.I love those types of actors,too.

Sometimes though it is just hard to see past the dynamics to the other ├Ętypes of actors.The quieter more subtle actors are kind of over looked and that is a shame.Sharon Case can convey so many emotions with just a look,a touch,a soft spoken word.She is very subtle but amazingly effective in cutting through the hype and getting to the heart of her scenes.She is a master at bringing out raw emotions and gut wrenching heartache!Of course she can take it up a few notches and go all out full bore Blond Avenger when it is called for.I love her when she does turn it loose!lol

There is plenty of room for both types of actors and they are equally appreciated and necessary for this show to compete.Sharon Case is doing her job and doing it well.She isn't complaining or balking at all the putrid stories they have put her in and man have they been some doozies!She quietly goes about her business and just dives in head first and pulls out all the stops.Giving it all she's got!No bad mouthing the writers,producers or her fellow co-stars or taking her toys and going home!Sharon Case is a class act all the way and I am proud to say that I am and will always be her fan!ROCK ON SC!!!

Thank you Bianca for starting this thread

Your welcome I am glad to start this thread I love Sharon case

#10   2013/10/08 05:56AM
    walkingdead

Quote BiancaReeseRules: I Adore Sharon Case as Sharon Newman she great I can,t image the other two actresses that played Sharon Newman before Sharon Case in role to day because Sharon made this role her own she doing great work keep it up

I couldn't agree more. Sharon's portrayal of SN always touches my heart. I always sympathize with her no matter what she is going through. The heart of the show IMHO.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list