List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: D-Day Spoilers for Oct 11th (Delia, Adam, Connor)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

D-Day Spoilers for Oct 11th (Delia, Adam, Connor)

Started by soapzone at 2013/10/07 07:16PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 09:50PM, Views: 3852, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/07 09:42PM
    Re: D-Day Spoilers for Oct 11th (Delia, Adam, Connor)
    Jeaniebean507

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote Jeaniebean507: Yes he did; about 5 minutes ago.

Tks love the way people take something that says GOSIP and make it appear to be a spoiler. What I read under Gosip was Delia gets hit by a car and it could possibly be (Adam). It was just a guess on their part.

I read it as well, but they were adding that Adam was drunk driving. I'm glad MM cleared it up.

#12   2013/10/07 09:44PM
    sudbubble

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote Jeaniebean507: Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 1m
    Dear busybody spoiler-hounds: I'm hearing spoilers that involve alcohol. Let's just see how that works out for you... #watchtheshow
    Expand

Did he just post this on twitter

Awww, I just watched today's show where Adam tells the Peanut he'll always be there for him...I hate the idea of Adam running off because he was upset with Chelsea. And all the constant drinking doesn't fit this character-it's just gross!

#13   2013/10/07 09:48PM
    yandrfan99

Quote sudbubble:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote Jeaniebean507: Michael Muhney ‏@michaelmuhney 1m
    Dear busybody spoiler-hounds: I'm hearing spoilers that involve alcohol. Let's just see how that works out for you... #watchtheshow
    Expand

Did he just post this on twitter

Awww, I just watched today's show where Adam tells the Peanut he'll always be there for him...I hate the idea of Adam running off because he was upset with Chelsea. And all the constant drinking doesn't fit this character-it's just gross!

I agree wish they would stop showing him with a drink in his hand so often especially now that he has his son.

There are two actors that I find especially good with children MM and JM it shows that they are dads in real life. They know how to handle babies.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 09:51PM
    #14   2013/10/07 09:50PM
    yandrfan99

Quote Jeaniebean507:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote Jeaniebean507: Yes he did; about 5 minutes ago.

Tks love the way people take something that says GOSIP and make it appear to be a spoiler. What I read under Gosip was Delia gets hit by a car and it could possibly be (Adam). It was just a guess on their part.

I read it as well, but they were adding that Adam was drunk driving. I'm glad MM cleared it up.

So am I it is about time they give Adam a break and let him enjoy his new found son.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list