List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor slamming Billy boy!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor slamming Billy boy!

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/10/07 02:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 01:28PM, Views: 1478, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/08 04:32AM
    Re: Victor slamming Billy boy!
    FL senior fan

I laugh every time Victor says "Billy-Boy".

Wonder what his derogatory name will be for Dylan because I don't think he'll be accepted by Victor, into the Newman clan. Could make for some interesting family get togethers!

#12   2013/10/08 06:31AM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote FL senior fan: I laugh every time Victor says "Billy-Boy".

Wonder what his derogatory name will be for Dylan because I don't think he'll be accepted by Victor, into the Newman clan. Could make for some interesting family get togethers!

I really would prefer Stitch to be Nikki's son, but I think it will be Dylan. I don't see Victor accepting either one and I hope Nikki leaves him high & dry.

#13   2013/10/08 07:23AM
    dairymaid

Quote janetb:
    Quote Barbyboo: I hate Victoria not just quitting after daddy's cruel remarks....she's says stop but never backs it up by quitting...every time she works with daddy Billy gets slammed it's not fair

Victoria is pathetic,hanging on to Victor and calling him daddy all the time.Grow up already.He doesn't care that she loves Billy and is happy with him.It's all about him being right and getting what he wants.Victoria's greatest wish has come true.Adam is gone and she'll be running NE with her precious daddy.

Victoria makes a show of defending Billy but actions speak louder than words.She allows Victor to talk against Billy in his own home,right in front of him.Victor can't respect their marriage so shouldn't be welcome in their home.

I agree! Victor should not be welcomed into their home. That is Billy's home, too and for Victor to come in there and acting like "he" owns the place is ridiculous! I cannot stand Victor! I used to like him but I have lost total respect for the old man!

#14   2013/10/08 11:00AM
    habbyfan

I loved the look on Victor's face ... when Vickie told him she and Billy were trying to make a baby. Hilarious!!!

#15   2013/10/08 11:09AM
    bukopandan

And I would not be surprised if he messed with Vicky's fertility measures to prevent a pregnancy. He has sunk so low. I always cringe when he turns from being his ugly self to getting that mask-like smile on his face and oohing and ahhing over a small child. He acts as if all children are sweet and innocent and the only people he will not judge in this world, but while he may be able to say he'd never cause harm to a child, I can see him interfering to prevent his daughter from conceiving.

#16   2013/10/08 11:13AM
    bukopandan

Quote janetb:
    Quote Barbyboo: I hate Victoria not just quitting after daddy's cruel remarks....she's says stop but never backs it up by quitting...every time she works with daddy Billy gets slammed it's not fair

Victoria is pathetic,hanging on to Victor and calling him daddy all the time.Grow up already.He doesn't care that she loves Billy and is happy with him.It's all about him being right and getting what he wants.Victoria's greatest wish has come true.Adam is gone and she'll be running NE with her precious daddy.

Victoria makes a show of defending Billy but actions speak louder than words.She allows Victor to talk against Billy in his own home,right in front of him.Victor can't respect their marriage so shouldn't be welcome in their home.

It drives me nuts! I especially hate how Vic says "What is wrong with you" and she lets him. But I do so love how casual Billy acts and as if ole Vic doesn't faze him.

#17   2013/10/08 11:53AM
    Lanie1959

I like how Billy just lets it roll off him too! it's hard when your father hates your husband but I don't expect Victoria to have to choose she loves them both .....I was reading an interview with EB and he was talking how2 he was doing a movie and had a line that went like " I shot your in the wballs Billy Boy and he used Billy Boy on Y&R and it just stuck. He talked about how much he enjoys working with Billy Miller..

#18   2013/10/08 12:09PM
    bukopandan

Quote Lanie1959: I like how Billy just lets it roll off him too! it's hard when your father hates your husband but I don't expect Victoria to have to choose she loves them both .....I was reading an interview with EB and he was talking how2 he was doing a movie and had a line that went like " I shot your in the wballs Billy Boy and he used Billy Boy on Y&R and it just stuck. He talked about how much he enjoys working with Billy Miller..

I didn't know of the Michael Fairman interview until I read your post. I then read it. Thanks! And then I watched the trailer for The Man Who Came Back and also watched a video with the movie premiere's interviews. I'll put this film on my list of ones to watch.

#19   2013/10/08 12:27PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote - Soap-sense: I'm completely sick of Victor. His family (Nicki & Victoria) keep going back for more. Nicholas seems to keep Victor at arms length, now.

What did Adam call him the other day? Something like bring it on "old man" well, maybe Billy should be calling him "old man Vic". If it's just disrespectful name-calling that Victor likes to indulge himself in, he should be able to "take it"

Honestly, the crap he barfs out of his mouth, who could possibly take Victor seriously? I don't. Oh, and I hope Chelsea really does take him on and win!

Agreed! Chelsea can be a tough cookie when she wants to be and I'd love to see her and Adam keep Victor totally away from that sweet baby before he poisons that child too with his skewed view of life as a Newman.

#20   2013/10/08 12:32PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote calliope: Victoria shows disrespect for Billy and her marriage by allowing her father to speak to her like that. Sorry, but if I truly loved my husband I would draw the line there.

I think you are so right. Victoria needs to draw some boundary lines for her father and the first time he violates that trust she should prove her loyalty to her husband and her own family instead of that bitter old man. She's already given Victor far more chances than he deserved.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list