List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor slamming Billy boy!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor slamming Billy boy!

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/10/07 02:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 01:28PM, Views: 1439, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/07 02:27PM
    Victor slamming Billy boy!
    Barbyboo

I hate Victoria not just quitting after daddy's cruel remarks....she's says stop but never backs it up by quitting...every time she works with daddy Billy gets slammed it's not fair

#2   2013/10/07 02:50PM
    Re: Victor slamming Billy boy!
    zuzu61

I am SOO sick of hearing Victor r/t Billy as "Billy Boy"..

I wish Billy would REMIND him that w/o his NEICE's heart, his @ss would be "dead"..
    Of course, Nothing gets thru to Victor when it comes to Billy.

Years ago I LOVED Victor.. Now I just FF most of his scenes, and I really hate feeling this way.

#3   2013/10/07 04:00PM
    janetb

Quote Barbyboo: I hate Victoria not just quitting after daddy's cruel remarks....she's says stop but never backs it up by quitting...every time she works with daddy Billy gets slammed it's not fair

Victoria is pathetic,hanging on to Victor and calling him daddy all the time.Grow up already.He doesn't care that she loves Billy and is happy with him.It's all about him being right and getting what he wants.Victoria's greatest wish has come true.Adam is gone and she'll be running NE with her precious daddy.

Victoria makes a show of defending Billy but actions speak louder than words.She allows Victor to talk against Billy in his own home,right in front of him.Victor can't respect their marriage so shouldn't be welcome in their home.

#4   2013/10/07 04:00PM
    Supercouplev...

Billy does just fine, when it comes to Victor (as long as he doesn't have anything on him), he doesn't like Victoria having to choice between him and her father. I think Victoria did just fine, Victor will never learn, Victoria walking away (quitting) does no good (Victor won't let her stay away), so why bother, she would just be hurting, missing her dad, and really, if all he can do is call Billy names, (like a kid in school), oh, boo hoo, big deal, bring it. At least Victor won't push too much, he knows Victoria will always choice Billy.

#5   2013/10/07 04:22PM
    - Soap-sense

I'm completely sick of Victor. His family (Nicki & Victoria) keep going back for more. Nicholas seems to keep Victor at arms length, now.

What did Adam call him the other day? Something like bring it on "old man" well, maybe Billy should be calling him "old man Vic". If it's just disrespectful name-calling that Victor likes to indulge himself in, he should be able to "take it"

Honestly, the crap he barfs out of his mouth, who could possibly take Victor seriously? I don't. Oh, and I hope Chelsea really does take him on and win!

#6   2013/10/07 04:28PM
    villyforever55

Quote - Soap-sense: I'm completely sick of Victor. His family (Nicki & Victoria) keep going back for more. Nicholas seems to keep Victor at arms length, now.

What did Adam call him the other day? Something like bring it on "old man" well, maybe Billy should be calling him "old man Vic". If it's just disrespectful name-calling that Victor likes to indulge himself in, he should be able to "take it"

Honestly, the crap he barfs out of his mouth, who could possibly take Victor seriously? I don't. Oh, and I hope Chelsea really does take him on and win!

Sounds fine, but how can Chelsea do that? I don't see that happening. Chelsea may be a street smart con, but Victor is the bigger con and he can be vicious, and dangerous!

#7   2013/10/07 05:22PM
    calliope

Victoria shows disrespect for Billy and her marriage by allowing her father to speak to her like that. Sorry, but if I truly loved my husband I would draw the line there.

#8   2013/10/07 07:05PM
    Coastal1

Quote zuzu61: I am SOO sick of hearing Victor r/t Billy as "Billy Boy"..

I wish Billy would REMIND him that w/o his NEICE's heart, his @ss would be "dead"..

Years ago I LOVED Victor.. Now I just FF most of his scenes, and I really hate feeling this way.

AMEN!!!

#9   2013/10/07 08:20PM
    villyforever55

Quote Coastal1:
    Quote zuzu61: I am SOO sick of hearing Victor r/t Billy as "Billy Boy"..

AMEN!!!

Actually, I'd be happy if Billy would respond by calling him "Snidely" and just slap the s@@@ out of him one good time. Happy Dance!!

#10   2013/10/08 01:14AM
    Kerfuffles

Victoria is just an idiot. No matter what Victor does to her or the people she supposedly loves, she goes running back to daddy for more and let's him verbally abuse everybody in her family.

I've found Victoria to be a drip ever since the recast, but I REALLYhate what Billy hooking up with a Newman has done to him. Pre "Villy" Billy was storming Newman ranch to save Ashley. Post-"Villy" he's a Newman lapdog that puts up with Victor's abuse and warns Jack not to "upset" Victor because Victor Newman is so scary.

Ugh. I need Billy to kick Vicky and the rest of the Newmans to the curb and reclaim his Abbott birthright.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/08 01:16AM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list