List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I just have to LMAO!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I just have to LMAO!

Started by strawberrypop at 2013/10/07 02:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 07:53PM, Views: 859, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/10/07 02:25PM
    I just have to LMAO!
    strawberrypop

Isnt it funny how all these lost loved ones always show up in the exact same town as their families?! LOL!

GC must be the magic city!!!

I wish they would make these stories actually believable and make people actually have to look for someone not just have them show up in their town!!

#2   2013/10/07 03:07PM
    Re: I just have to LMAO!
    edaem1

It's the pull of the DNA. For some unknown reason, they just felt like GC was home for them.

#3   2013/10/07 05:23PM
    jacksmyguy

Yep! It sure would be refreshing to show people actually get on a plane and have to actually search to find some long lost relative who didn't live right under their nose. One of the most far-fetched s/ls IMO was when Tucker first turned up and was Katherine's long lost son son and then he just happened to stumble on his own son who was also living in GC and just happened to be adopted by Neil and Dru. Another one was the kinship between Lauren and Jill after how many years living in the same town? It's just so convenient how all roads lead to GC and all people are related to each other, isn't it? My only surprise any more is that every last person on the show is a not a Newman offspring.

#4   2013/10/07 05:40PM
    CdnMama

It's so dumb and unrealistic. So Nikki doesn't even have to look for her son very far he is right there in GC? How incredible is that! Along with every one elses' long lost relatives too! How convenient! If as people are speculating on this board, if Dylan turns out to be Nikki's son then that is just too much. OK Dylan came to town for Avery why not just leave it at that? He's decided on his own he's going to stay put why have him related to someone on the canvas already? It's kinda cheesy oh here's Dylan my long lost son you know the one who stole Avery from my other son blah blah blah. Or even if as some have wondered if it's Stitch well that's another cheesy note, he came to town for Dylan so this gets really cheesy. I don't know. I would like to see better storytellling...

#5   2013/10/07 06:46PM
    ynrforevs

Stich is Niki's son, not Dylan

#6   2013/10/07 07:28PM
    chillepepper

This whole storyline is stupid,why all of a sudden does Nikki remember she had a child after all these years?And what is the point in her looking him up? Really Nikki,your son is a grown man and had his own family at one time,leave him alone,you have no place in his life now.Maybe Stitch doesn't even know he was adopted,that would be cruel for you to tell him that he was. And what about Victor ,you already know how that idiot feels about woman who put their children up for adoption,I certainly don't want to hear that azz squealing for the next half dozen months or so,leave it alone Nikki,your son doesn't need the aggravation of what would come up for him. Go on with your life Nikki and let your son go on with his. Stupid writers and stupid sls.

#7   2013/10/07 07:34PM
    Soap Fan

Quote strawberrypop: Isnt it funny how all these lost loved ones always show up in the exact same town as their families?! LOL!

GC must be the magic city!!!

I wish they would make these stories actually believable and make people actually have to look for someone not just have them show up in their town!!

I know its unbelievebly stupid and its been done so many times.

#8   2013/10/07 07:53PM
    Vaughanmom

It would be creepy if Stich gave Nikki a physical examination in the hospital not knowing she was his mother. That's just wrong! lol!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list