List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler..10/7/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler..10/7/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/10/07 01:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 08:51AM, Views: 5159, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/07 04:56PM
    Re: Can Spoiler..10/7/13
    rediculous

Quote habbyfan: Thanks Red, for the spoilers, sometimes I don't get the early show.

Sharon bolted from the tack house, she is in panic mode.

You're welcome habby..

#22   2013/10/07 04:57PM
    rediculous

Quote bikette: Thanks Reds. Just a quick note. How is Michael going to explain that ONLY HIS prints were on Carmine's gun There should be at least two sets or else no prints on the gun.

You're welcome bikette..

#23   2013/10/07 04:59PM
    rediculous

Quote Hollie: Thanks!! I can't wait for your previews!! The rest of this week should be interesting watching them set up for the accident.

You're welcome Hollie..it is shaping up to be a very interesting week..

#24   2013/10/07 05:32PM
    lvsdasnow

Thanks again for a great Spoiler. There are two things that I keep waiting for. 1- Why aren't the police looking for the officer Carmine stole his uniform from and 2- If Carmine saw Fen with a gun, he would be trying to talk him out of shooting him instead of yelling "no, no, don't"
    I'm afraid this will wind up being another who done it like Hightower's death.

#25   2013/10/07 05:47PM
    miladytn

Quote lvsdasnow: Thanks again for a great Spoiler. There are two things that I keep waiting for. 1- Why aren't the police looking for the officer Carmine stole his uniform from and 2- If Carmine saw Fen with a gun, he would be trying to talk him out of shooting him instead of yelling "no, no, don't"

Good point about the officer Carmine stole the uniform from. Also good point on #2.

As someone else said, there should be more than one set of fingerprints on that gun. If Michael said he grabbed it from Carmine, wouldn't Carmine's prints be on it also?

There was a brief spoiler I read a few weeks back where Nick said to someone, Sharon I think, "you're dead to me". I'm still waiting for that one. If Sharon starts spilling her guts, maybe that's when it happens.

#26   2013/10/07 06:47PM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote miladytn:
    Quote lvsdasnow: Thanks again for a great Spoiler. There are two things that I keep waiting for. 1- Why aren't the police looking for the officer Carmine stole his uniform from and 2- If Carmine saw Fen with a gun, he would be trying to talk him out of shooting him instead of yelling "no, no, don't"

Good point about the officer Carmine stole the uniform from. Also good point on #2.

As someone else said, there should be more than one set of fingerprints on that gun. If Michael said he grabbed it from Carmine, wouldn't Carmine's prints be on it also?

There was a brief spoiler I read a few weeks back where Nick said to someone, Sharon I think, "you're dead to me". I'm still waiting for that one. If Sharon starts spilling her guts, maybe that's when it happens.

Michael wiped the prints off the gun (soap style of course) because he thinks Fen killed Carmine. Michael's prints will probably be the only fingerprints on the gun.

Red, as always, thanks.

Anyone know where to get a full body dose of novocaine? I watch the show to get away from the real world. Now, between the real world, much of Y&R, and far too many of the "which planet is this person from" posts on this site, maybe total numbness for an hour or 2 a day might be a better option. Sleep doesn't count. Too many uncontrollable dreams can sneak in.

#27   2013/10/07 06:47PM
    ThornsandRoses

Duplicated--again. Add my computer to the reasons I would like a shot of full body novocaine.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 06:50PM
    #28   2013/10/08 02:56AM
    rediculous

Quote miladytn:

Those are almost the same words Victor once said to Nikki..I wish it was you wearing that toe tag..those Newman men sure have a way with words don't they??

#29   2013/10/08 02:59AM
    rediculous

Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote miladytn:

Michael wiped the prints off the gun (soap style of course) because he thinks Fen killed Carmine. Michael's prints will probably be the only fingerprints on the gun.

Red, as always, thanks.

Anyone know where to get a full body dose of novocaine? I watch the show to get away from the real world. Now, between the real world, much of Y&R, and far too many of the "which planet is this person from" posts on this site, maybe total numbness for an hour or 2 a day might be a better option. Sleep doesn't count. Too many uncontrollable dreams can sneak in.

You're welcome T&R.. at your post..great morning chuckle..

#30   2013/10/08 03:33AM
    PixiePower

Love your recaps,Red.Great job as always.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list