List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler..10/7/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler..10/7/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/10/07 01:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 08:51AM, Views: 5369, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/07 01:28PM
    Can Spoiler..10/7/13
    rediculous

Fen doesn't remember what happened. he wants to confess to killing Carmine..Lauren takes him back to rehab . she tells him she and his Dad were taking care of things... Paul lets Michael know that he thinks he is covering for someone but Michael insists that he killed Carmine. Paul says he found the second bullet, but Michael says he missed the first time and pulled the trigger twice. Alex tells Paul that something is very off Michaels plea but they have no choice but to close the case. Alex is not convinced..Paul tells Michael and Lauren to be ready for what happens next

Chloe and Kevin make plans to go on another date -- Delia's school play.

Tyler is ignoring Abbby while they run. She asks him about his attitude and he says that he was freaked out when she said "I love you" to him. He says he feels the same but didn't know how to deal with it. They go home to make love after they talk about their feelings..

Sharon goes to see Nick to talk about Noah. They decide that Noah needs to make his own mistakes and NE is something he needs to experience weather it is good or bad.. Jack is with Phyllis. He tells her he lost NE and how Summer is moving to LA. She squeezes his hand. Jack calls Nick looking for Summer and updates him on Phyllis. Sharon overhears and panics. She rushes home tells Cassie, Cassie tells her that she needs to confess to Nick. Nick goes to see Sharon wondering why she left so fast and he was worried. She blurts out..in a panic she says..I can explain everything, Nick looks shocked..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 01:31PM
    #2   2013/10/07 02:12PM
    Re: Can Spoiler..10/7/13
    zuzu61

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

I wonder if they check Carmine's hand for gunpowder residue??
    (If he committed suicide)
    OR.. Some of his criminal contacts maybe killed him ???

I wonder IF Sharon will actually tell Nick??? I sure hope so!
    I don't know!? Probably NOT.

Abby and Tyler.. Bore. IMO anyways.

I get SOO excited every time I see one of your new "Can Spoiler's"...

#3   2013/10/07 02:12PM
    dairymaid

Quote rediculous: Fen doesn't remember what happened. he wants to confess to killing Carmine..Lauren takes him back to rehab . she tells him she and his Dad were taking care of things... Paul lets Michael know that he thinks he is covering for someone but Michael insists that he killed Carmine. Paul says he found the second bullet, but Michael says he missed the first time and pulled the trigger twice. Alex tells Paul that something is very off Michaels plea but they have no choice but to close the case. Alex is not convinced..Paul tells Michael and Lauren to be ready for what happens next

Tyler is ignoring Abbby while they run. She asks him about his attitude and he says that he was freaked out when she said "I love you" to him. He says he feels the same but didn't know how to deal with it. They go home to make love after they talk about their feelings..

Sharon goes to see Nick to talk about Noah. They decide that Noah needs to make his own mistakes and NE is something he needs to experience weather it is good or bad.. Jack is with Phyllis. He tells her he lost NE and how Summer is moving to LA. She squeezes his hand. Jack calls Nick looking for Summer and updates him on Phyllis. Sharon overhears and panics. She rushes home tells Cassie, Cassie tells her that she needs to confess to Nick. Nick goes to see Sharon wondering why she left so fast and he was worried. She blurts out..in a panic she says..I can explain everything, Nick looks shocked..

Thanks, Red! Whew! This is going to be a good week and shocking! I wonder if Sharon tells Nick what she has done regarding Summer's paternity and Phyllis' situation. "The truth will set her free." But, the authorities will lock her up!

#4   2013/10/07 02:16PM
    YR2013

Thank you Red for the spoilers.

Go on Sharon, get it out, tell him EVERYTHING and don't stop until you get to the part of I still love you. I just hope Nick doesn't give her one of those judgmental looks, after all, he wasn't honest for 18 years.

The Baldwins are in deep this time, thanks to Lauren I wish the writers would save us the time and FF this s/l. Tell us already that it was a hit man who did it.

Abby and Tyler, aw, they are so sweet. Take him home Abby, at least you know a good thing when you see it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 02:17PM
    #5   2013/10/07 02:20PM
    Barbyboo

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote rediculous: Fen doesn't remember what happened. he wants to confess to killing Carmine..Lauren takes him back to rehab . she tells him she and his Dad were taking care of things... Paul lets Michael know that he thinks he is covering for someone but Michael insists that he killed Carmine. Paul says he found the second bullet, but Michael says he missed the first time and pulled the trigger twice. Alex tells Paul that something is very off Michaels plea but they have no choice but to close the case. Alex is not convinced..Paul tells Michael and Lauren to be ready for what happens next

Thanks, Red! Whew! This is going to be a good week and shocking! I wonder if Sharon tells Nick what she has done regarding Summer's paternity and Phyllis' situation. "The truth will set her free." But, the authorities will lock her up!
    where's those guys with white coats.. Why does Sharon allways get off easy?

#6   2013/10/07 02:30PM
    Castro

Sharon needs to tell it ALL but I doubt it They'll drag this nonsense on just to get under our skin.

Fen's drugged up behind probably didn't do it Lauren and Michael are stupid. Sorry, they're "panicking" Another s/l that's a waste of air time. (IMO)

Tyler AND Abby - BORING! Don't care for either one of them. Ship them off to LA with Summer. Better yet, send them to NY with Ashley

Chloe and Kevin Not interested in them either. I'm d*mn sure not happy about the rumors. If a child had to go, it could have been Johnny. We don't see him and there would be even MORE drama. But (if the rumor is true), I guess they have to have brothers growing up as rivals (Johnny and Connor)

Thanks for the spoilers Red

#7   2013/10/07 03:01PM
    alanadz

Quote dairymaid:

ITA about Tyler and Abby. Good grief, they are soooo unbelievable and boring!

lol! So true. Nick will set her free too for good!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 03:03PM
    #8   2013/10/07 03:25PM
    mswadel

^^^ from your post to the writers ears!!

#9   2013/10/07 03:28PM
    Charlie Big

The trick may be wacked but she knows and knew exactly what she has done, so she ain't so wacked that she don't know what she did is a crime and will hurt alot of people. Knowing the trick, she will tell it like she was the victim in all of this. She stopped taking her meds and has abused her child. That is how her kid got her head filled with all of this mommie and daddy fantasy stuff. I don't trust Sharon to be straight with Nick at all. She will tell it like it isn't her fault but that she is just not taking her meds. That, right there, is where Nick needs to smarten up and figure this trick out for what she is. Not that he doens't already know, since she was doing his brother wearing his engagement ring. Sharon needs to be in a hospital for the mentally ill being regulated on her meds. Nick is a fool if he goes slipping in after his brother and his daddy. They don't make men lower than that.

#10   2013/10/07 03:38PM
    maja

Thanks Red for the spoilers! I doubt that Sharon will tell Nick the deeds she has done.My guess is that to make Nick feel sorry for her, she'll just admit that she's not taking her meds and she feels so lost.TPTB plan to drag this storyline on and on.They're in no hurry to resolve it.Why are the TPTB having Kevin & Chloe dating? These two have no chemistry as lovers.They're as bland as Abby & Tyler!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 03:39PM
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list