List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did Delia actress book new Sitcom, 'The Millers'?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Did Delia actress book new Sitcom, 'The Millers'?

Started by kidzplay at 2013/10/06 05:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 07:28AM, Views: 35885, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/07 11:56AM
    Re: Delia actress books new Sitcom, 'The Millers'
    Homesick Cajun

Quote villyforever55: No, I'm at work, working my butt off as you can see! Check back with you later. Have a great rest of the day.

You too! Try not to work too hard! LOL

#22   2013/10/07 12:11PM
    mmnoodles

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote mmnoodles:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Folks, as of now, this is NOT TRUE! This appears to be an attempt to make this more palatable for the viewers.

The actress on The Millers is Eve Moon! NOT Sophia Pollono!!

You don't even know what role she's playing!

It could be a different part.

The only thing that aired so far was the pilot. Why don't you watch more than 1 episode before making accusations?

I also read on Daytime Royalty that she was cast for a part on The Millers.

At this point CBS apparently knows nothing about it. The link on this thread is for CBS not Daytime Royalty. I believe CBS at this point.

I sincerely hope she does get a job on another program that I watch. I think she's very talented.

It is still my opinion they are doing damage control at this point. They know this is going to be hugely unpopular.

Exaggerate much?

The link was to the show website. That is all.

Of course it doesn't have a break down of the cast for all the episodes planned.

Like I said, only 1 episodes aired so far. Why don't you keep watching instead of screaming conspiracy theories?

#23   2013/10/07 12:57PM
    maja

Quote mmnoodles:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote mmnoodles:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Folks, as of now, this is NOT TRUE! This appears to be an attempt to make this more palatable for the viewers.

The only thing that aired so far was the pilot. Why don't you watch more than 1 episode before making accusations?

At this point CBS apparently knows nothing about it. The link on this thread is for CBS not Daytime Royalty. I believe CBS at this point.

I sincerely hope she does get a job on another program that I watch. I think she's very talented.

It is still my opinion they are doing damage control at this point. They know this is going to be hugely unpopular.

Exaggerate much?

Of course it doesn't have a break down of the cast for all the episodes planned.

Like I said, only 1 episodes aired so far. Why don't you keep watching instead of screaming conspiracy theories?

Homesick wasn't screaming conspiracies, she was merely stating her opinion, which she is entitled to.

#24   2013/10/07 01:02PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote maja:
    Quote mmnoodles:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote mmnoodles:

Exaggerate much?

Homesick wasn't screaming conspiracies, she was merely stating her opinion, which she is entitled to.

Thank you Maja! I think someone is looking for an argument and I have no intention of giving them the satisfaction.

#25   2013/10/07 01:16PM
    maja

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote maja:
    Quote mmnoodles:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote mmnoodles:

Exaggerate much?

Thank you Maja! I think someone is looking for an argument and I have no intention of giving them the satisfaction.

You're welcome Homesick! I think you're right.

#26   2013/10/07 02:33PM
    zuzu61

IMO, It's still a BIG mistake for Y&R to NOT leave the door open for her return. She's is a great actress and adds so much joy to the show.

And I still won't watch IF Delia dies. Just too painful.

I do hope this is true that she has a new role.
    But you still screwed up, AGAIN, Y&R.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 02:40PM
    #27   2013/10/07 04:51PM
    pgl35

Quote mmnoodles:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote mmnoodles:

Exaggerate much?

Now why you gotta go being so defensive? HC was very nicely stating her point of view. And I happen to agree 100% with her. I think she is spot on!

#28   2013/10/07 04:53PM
    pgl35

Quote zuzu61: IMO, It's still a BIG mistake for Y&R to NOT leave the door open for her return. She's is a great actress and adds so much joy to the show.

And I still won't watch IF Delia dies. Just too painful.

I do hope this is true that she has a new role.
    But you still screwed up, AGAIN, Y&R.

I'm not watching either zuzu. It's just too sick.

#29   2013/10/07 06:03PM
    maja

Quote pgl35:
    Quote mmnoodles:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote mmnoodles:

Exaggerate much?

Now why you gotta go being so defensive? HC was very nicely stating her point of view. And I happen to agree 100% with her. I think she is spot on!

High five pg135 !

#30   2013/10/07 06:51PM
    pgl35

Quote maja:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote mmnoodles:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote mmnoodles:

Exaggerate much?

High five pg135 !

Back at ya hon!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list