List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis is the Tragedy (POSSIBLE SPOILER!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis is the Tragedy (POSSIBLE SPOILER!)

Started by M_F_K at 2013/10/06 05:55PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 04:11AM, Views: 11282, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/10/08 12:19PM
    Re: Phyllis is the Tragedy (POSSIBLE SPOILER!)
    bukopandan

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Hyatt4Life: Phyllis dying wouldn't be a tragedy to me. It would be a blessing if she were to die. The tragedy would be recasting her and bringing her back to the show. May she rot in hell for all eternity, like she deserves to be.

LOL wouldn't be a tragedy for me either...

more like a cause for celebration....
    ding dong the witch is dead, which ole witch, the wicked witch....

Every time I see AMC's Fear Fest commercial and there's that moment when Chucky flashes on the screen, I am so glad not to be seeing nutso phreak Phyl on YR anymore.

#22   2013/10/08 12:20PM
    alanadz

Quote Barbyboo: Cassie's a ghost. She could fly over and knock her off...

According to Carmyn Grimes, Cassie is not a ghost, she is Sharon's conscience.

#23   2013/10/08 12:21PM
    bukopandan

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote maja: Sorry, but that ain't gonna happen.The tragedy will be Delia getting hit by a car while probably running after her puppy.I can even imagine the memorial where someone reads the poem little Delia wrote for Mrs C memorial's service and of course will get a rendition of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" since she was suppose to play Dorothy. The tptb want to get ratings and pull at the heart strings but I think it's an awful storyline.

ITA. It is an awful s/l. And totally unnecessary. A HUGE mistake for Y&R to NOT leave the door open for Delia's return.
    Ratings?? IMHO, I can only see this s/l losing viewers.

I hate that Delia's being killed off. The only reason I can see for it is that YR wants to change Chloe's character. I wonder what she will be like in the months and years after.

#24   2013/10/08 12:23PM
    alanadz

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote maja: Sorry, but that ain't gonna happen.The tragedy will be Delia getting hit by a car while probably running after her puppy.I can even imagine the memorial where someone reads the poem little Delia wrote for Mrs C memorial's service and of course will get a rendition of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" since she was suppose to play Dorothy. The tptb want to get ratings and pull at the heart strings but I think it's an awful storyline.

Yep. To bad it's not the loony tunes town mattress.

ITA. It is an awful s/l. And totally unnecessary. A HUGE mistake for Y&R to NOT leave the door open for Delia's return.
    Ratings?? IMHO, I can only see this s/l losing viewers.

I hate that Delia's being killed off. The only reason I can see for it is that YR wants to change Chloe's character. I wonder what she will be like in the months and years after.

#25   2013/10/08 12:32PM
    Jackie10

I have no problems with a recast Phyllis as long as there is no repeating and arm flapping I will be happy. I just dont want to see it right now. Maybe in a few more months. I am enjoying the semi silence. 2 characters who are all about me, me, me are just to many at once. Between Phyllis and Chelsea I was ready to pull my hair out. Maybe the rumors about Chelsea becoming the next Phyllis are true. She is a loony, lying, self centered person. And she thinks its all about her.

#26   2013/10/08 12:46PM
    alanadz

Quote Jackie10: I have no problems with a recast Phyllis as long as there is no repeating and arm flapping I will be happy. I just dont want to see it right now. Maybe in a few more months. I am enjoying the semi silence. 2 characters who are all about me, me, me are just to many at once. Between Phyllis and Chelsea I was ready to pull my hair out. Maybe the rumors about Chelsea becoming the next Phyllis are true. She is a loony, lying, self centered person. And she thinks its all about her.

Loony? There is only one loon on the show and that's crazy Sharon! She has taken Patty's place as the resident GC crazy lady.

#27   2013/10/08 12:49PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote Jackie10: I have no problems with a recast Phyllis as long as there is no repeating and arm flapping I will be happy. I just dont want to see it right now. Maybe in a few more months. I am enjoying the semi silence. 2 characters who are all about me, me, me are just to many at once. Between Phyllis and Chelsea I was ready to pull my hair out. Maybe the rumors about Chelsea becoming the next Phyllis are true. She is a loony, lying, self centered person. And she thinks its all about her.

you do understand that that is how the character was written, with stage direction and body movements written into the script.....right?

makes me wonder sometimes why some people have the need to bash an actor for the way the writers write the actor

isn't that actor bashing?

#28   2013/10/08 12:50PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote alanadz:

Loony? There is only one loon on the show and that's crazy Sharon! She has taken Patty's place as the resident GC crazy lady.

you got that right!!! she is the resident whackadoodle of Genoa City!!!

#29   2013/10/11 12:23AM
    Pchilds

I am glad they did not recast Phyllis. Glad they at least put her in a comma with hope she will return to the show. I miss her

#30   2013/10/11 04:11AM
    RX-Men

Quote Hyatt4Life: Phyllis dying wouldn't be a tragedy to me. It would be a blessing if she were to die. The tragedy would be recasting her and bringing her back to the show. May she rot in hell for all eternity, like she deserves to be.

Sharon dying would be the blessing for me. Put her out of her misery.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list