List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis is the Tragedy (POSSIBLE SPOILER!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis is the Tragedy (POSSIBLE SPOILER!)

Started by M_F_K at 2013/10/06 05:55PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 04:11AM, Views: 11152, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/07 09:52AM
    Re: Phyllis is the Tragedy (POSSIBLE SPOILER!)
    maja

Sorry, but that ain't gonna happen.The tragedy will be Delia getting hit by a car while probably running after her puppy.I can even imagine the memorial where someone reads the poem little Delia wrote for Mrs C memorial's service and of course will get a rendition of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" since she was suppose to play Dorothy. The tptb want to get ratings and pull at the heart strings but I think it's an awful storyline.

#12   2013/10/07 02:41PM
    Barbyboo

Cassie's a ghost. She could fly over and knock her off...

#13   2013/10/07 02:55PM
    zuzu61

Quote Barbyboo: Cassie's a ghost. She could fly over and knock her off...

LOLOL.. Hilarious..

This is the 2nd time today I have cracked up at one of your post/s.

#14   2013/10/07 03:00PM
    zuzu61

Quote maja: Sorry, but that ain't gonna happen.The tragedy will be Delia getting hit by a car while probably running after her puppy.I can even imagine the memorial where someone reads the poem little Delia wrote for Mrs C memorial's service and of course will get a rendition of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" since she was suppose to play Dorothy. The tptb want to get ratings and pull at the heart strings but I think it's an awful storyline.

ITA. It is an awful s/l. And totally unnecessary. A HUGE mistake for Y&R to NOT leave the door open for Delia's return.
    Ratings?? IMHO, I can only see this s/l losing viewers.

#15   2013/10/07 03:02PM
    edaem1

Quote M_F_K: Our friend Sharon on Tuesday (Monday for Canadians) will find out that Phyllis has squeezed Jack's hand. Sharon will panic. Cassie will appear, and tell Sharon that the problem needs to be taken care of. Phyllis, Cassie will say, must be silenced. Permanently.

Sharon will go to Georgia. She will manage to do some sneaking around. She will off Phyllis. Genoa City will go into mourning. Sharon won't be caught in the act (at first.)

Just my opinion.:)

JMO but how would Phyllis being killed by Sharon be tragic? Many of us would love this scenario. Unfortunately I do not believe this will happen. I am sure it is Delia being killed. Now THAT is tragic.

#16   2013/10/07 03:04PM
    edaem1

Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Hyatt4Life: Phyllis dying wouldn't be a tragedy to me. It would be a blessing if she were to die. The tragedy would be recasting her and bringing her back to the show. May she rot in hell for all eternity, like she deserves to be.

LOL wouldn't be a tragedy for me either...

more like a cause for celebration....
    ding dong the witch is dead, which ole witch, the wicked witch....

I love that too

^^^Love your posts.

#17   2013/10/07 03:05PM
    alanadz

Quote edaem1:
    Quote M_F_K: Our friend Sharon on Tuesday (Monday for Canadians) will find out that Phyllis has squeezed Jack's hand. Sharon will panic. Cassie will appear, and tell Sharon that the problem needs to be taken care of. Phyllis, Cassie will say, must be silenced. Permanently.

Sharon will go to Georgia. She will manage to do some sneaking around. She will off Phyllis. Genoa City will go into mourning. Sharon won't be caught in the act (at first.)

Just my opinion.:)

JMO but how would Phyllis being killed by Sharon be tragic? Many of us would love this scenario. Unfortunately I do not believe this will happen. I am sure it is Delia being killed. Now THAT is tragic.

Yes, many others of us would love Sharon trying to kill Phyllis. That's one way to get rid of her. We all know she isn't smart enough to get away with attempted murder.

#18   2013/10/07 03:15PM
    mswadel

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Hyatt4Life: Phyllis dying wouldn't be a tragedy to me. It would be a blessing if she were to die. The tragedy would be recasting her and bringing her back to the show. May she rot in hell for all eternity, like she deserves to be.

Right now those lyrics fit wackadoo Sharon much better, has a nice ring to it when you put Sharon in it.

#19   2013/10/07 03:46PM
    Charlie Big

Quote mswadel:
    Quote valleycliffe:

Right now those lyrics fit wackadoo Sharon much better, has a nice ring to it when you put Sharon in it.
    \

I agree! She is so weak that if you throw water on her, she would indeed melt. LOL

#20   2013/10/08 12:10PM
    vikis3

Quote valleycliffe:

She can join Delia in the part that was meant for her

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list