List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Speculation/Rumor Talk: I don't know what to think about Delia...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation/Rumor Talk: I don't know what to think about Delia...

Started by MaddyJ11 at 2013/10/05 08:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/09 12:57PM, Views: 2593, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/05 08:29PM
    I don't know what to think about Delia's death...
    MaddyJ11

I'm only 20, and yes I haven't seen all the ways of the world. To me the story line is very twisted, and it's just way too emotional. But EH and BM will most probably make this story line very interesting. I don't know...what are your thoughts?

#2   2013/10/05 08:46PM
    Re: I don't know what to think about Delia's death...
    zuzu61

IMHO, I think this S/L is SICK and TWISTED!! You're right, it's WAY TOO Emotional.
    I'd guess the writer responsible for this tragic s/l is older than 20 yrs of age, but I wish they had your wisdom.

#3   2013/10/06 04:35PM
    Re: Speculation/Rumor Talk: I don't know what to think about Delia...
    slowze

Quote zuzu61: IMHO, I think this S/L is SICK and TWISTED!! You're right, it's WAY TOO Emotional.
    I'd guess the writer responsible for this tragic s/l is older than 20 yrs of age, but I wish they had your wisdom.

Not only is it sick and twisted it is pathetic. If you are looking for shock awe at the hands of a dead child - it is shameful and morbid. Let me give you a little history about general hospital were JFP was top gun - their was a pattern for this type of story Jake - son of Jason and Liz killed by a drink driver. Steve Burton was Jason and now Dylan McAvoy on Y&R. That story served no real purpose - and this will be another sad anniversary of a dead love one taken without reason.

#4   2013/10/07 07:14PM
    Coastal1

Quote slowze:
    Quote zuzu61: IMHO, I think this S/L is SICK and TWISTED!! You're right, it's WAY TOO Emotional.

Not only is it sick and twisted it is pathetic. If you are looking for shock awe at the hands of a dead child - it is shameful and morbid. Let me give you a little history about general hospital were JFP was top gun - their was a pattern for this type of story Jake - son of Jason and Liz killed by a drink driver. Steve Burton was Jason and now Dylan McAvoy on Y&R. That story served no real purpose - and this will be another sad anniversary of a dead love one taken without reason.

It's an absolutely pathetic act of desperation because they're too messed up to get any decent writing produced. PATHETIC!!!

#5   2013/10/07 08:07PM
    chillepepper

Too bad that JFP could care less about killing off a child,by the sounds of her, it sounds like she loves to kill off children in a soap and taking the soap down with the sl. Guess that Sony and CBS don't give a flying fig about the fans or the show,they can't be reading the message boards or they don't care that 98% of the viewers don't want Delia killed off,but it's all about what JFP wants and to he!! with the viewers. I actually am starting to hate this soap,sorry to have to say this ,but this sl is the last straw for this poster. Y&R is the worst soap on the air now,just put it to rest for good,Jill has ruined the show and is now a soapbaby killer. Useless EP.

#6   2013/10/07 08:07PM
    chillepepper

Too bad that JFP could care less about killing off a child,by the sounds of her, it sounds like she loves to kill off children in a soap and taking the soap down with the sl. Guess that Sony and CBS don't give a flying fig about the fans or the show,they can't be reading the message boards or they don't care that 98% of the viewers don't want Delia killed off,but it's all about what JFP wants and to he!! with the viewers. I actually am starting to hate this soap,sorry to have to say this ,but this sl is the last straw for this poster. Y&R is the worst soap on the air now,just put it to rest for good,Jill has ruined the show and is now a soapbaby killer. Useless EP.

#7   2013/10/07 08:13PM
    chillepepper

Sorry for the double post folks.

#8   2013/10/07 10:23PM
    LindsayCariad

Whereas I agree it's sick and twisted, the unfortunate fact if life is that stuff like that DOES actually happen....people experience tragedies,, like the untimely death of a child..Sadly, I find this possible storyline relatable. my co-worker s child was killed tragically &unexpectedly in a bicycle accident. It's tragic and heartbreaking, but it happens. Hopefully the writers will give the parents & ppl.involved honorable parts to play & they handle this unfortunate situation respectfully.

#9   2013/10/07 10:26PM
    LindsayCariad

Bummer, too, cos the lil girl who plays Delia is really cute, ESP now that she's grown a bit and has more speaking lines...she's a doll. I hate to see her leave.

#10   2013/10/08 05:37AM
    cockle

Bill Bell killed off Cassie. What is the difference?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list