List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Hillary be RELATED to ...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Hillary be RELATED to ...

Started by K. Spaudling at 2013/10/05 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 08:27PM, Views: 2490, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/07 09:31AM
    Re: Will Hillary be RELATED to ...
    Scotia

Quote K. Spaudling: Tyler and Leslie!? What happened to the Gus/ Rose storyline by the way? Did I miss something!
    I recall him trying to communicate something regarding Rose to them.
    Could Hillary be Gus' daughter?

The Gus/Rose s/l seems to have been forgotten about throughout the stupid winters/Hilary debacle. This is stretching on way too long, she should either take the money Devon offered or someone should chase her as far way from GC as possible. IMO this constant evil being done against that family has outlived it's interest if indeed it ever had any.

When is the relationship between Hilary and Mason going to be exposed, or have I missed something?

#12   2013/10/07 10:43AM
    mountainrose

gus and belinda both knew rose, gus did not have affair with her--what if rose was birth mother of leslie or tyler (or both) and gus and belinda adopted them

#13   2013/10/07 08:01PM
    K. Spaudling

Quote mountainrose: gus and belinda both knew rose, gus did not have affair with her--what if rose was birth mother of leslie or tyler (or both) and gus and belinda adopted them

GREAT theory!!!
    The storyline between Tyler/Leslie/Gus/Rose/Winter Fam/ ...and now Ashbys, OH AND Hillary ... whew... has been lethargic! It has been incrediably dull, gone on too long, and without any compelling conclusion... it just keeps on going!!! ?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 08:05PM
    #14   2013/10/07 08:07PM
    Vaughanmom

I can't believe they haven't connected the Gus/Rose storyline with Hillary? Why aren't Neil/Leslie/Tyler asking themselves if Hillary is Gus's daughter? Tyler's too busy getting hot and heavy with Abby that he's not even interested anymore!

#15   2013/10/07 08:27PM
    K. Spaudling

Quote Vaughanmom: I can't believe they haven't connected the Gus/Rose storyline with Hillary? Why aren't Neil/Leslie/Tyler asking themselves if Hillary is Gus's daughter? Tyler's too busy getting hot and heavy with Abby that he's not even interested anymore!

Right!?? By the time the dim light bulb goes off in either one of them it will be pointless to the viewers. Unless the writers have a master plan for this storyline,.. which will mean it continues.... I say it was a flop.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list