List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Hillary be RELATED to ...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Hillary be RELATED to ...

Started by K. Spaudling at 2013/10/05 01:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 08:27PM, Views: 2606, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/05 01:17PM
    Will Hillary be RELATED to ...
    K. Spaudling

Tyler and Leslie!? What happened to the Gus/ Rose storyline by the way? Did I miss something!
    I recall him trying to communicate something regarding Rose to them.
    Could Hillary be Gus' daughter?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/05 01:19PM
    #2   2013/10/05 03:33PM
    Re: Will Hillary be RELATED to ...
    K. Spaudling

Does anyone know if anything ever came about with the Gus/ Rose connection?
    Is it even convievable that Hillary could be related?
    Anyway, I don't care for her (shocking I know) and she is expendable. I'm sure her stint on the show is nearing an end... I hope

#3   2013/10/05 06:38PM
    Barbyboo

Neil was great at chancellor, now he just drinks coffee...give him a good story without his kids..they drag him down....and cane does he really think anyone will hire him with his imposter record? No way hillary is evil

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/05 06:39PM
    #4   2013/10/05 06:43PM
    dairymaid

Quote K. Spaudling: Does anyone know if anything ever came about with the Gus/ Rose connection?
    Anyway, I don't care for her (shocking I know) and she is expendable. I'm sure her stint on the show is nearing an end... I hope

I have been wondering about that myself. I believe once Hillary is exposed for all her wrongdoing, the connection will also be revealed to see if she is related to Leslie and Tyler.

#5   2013/10/05 07:01PM
    K. Spaudling

Quote dairymaid:
    Quote K. Spaudling: Does anyone know if anything ever came about with the Gus/ Rose connection?

I have been wondering about that myself. I believe once Hillary is exposed for all her wrongdoing, the connection will also be revealed to see if she is related to Leslie and Tyler.

Right!? If the writers plan on keeping Tyler/ Leslie this would defiently give them leeway... Their storylines have been anemic. Can Hillary be at all redeemable ?
    I remember asking myself long ago with Adam... it could happen

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/05 07:03PM
    #6   2013/10/06 08:41PM
    LaBrae

Gus mentioned Rose as a friend that wrote him while he was in jail. He expressed to Tyler and Leslie they never had an affair. Based on the way the story is going, I believe he was being honest. Another thing, if Hilary was somehow a daughter of Gus', she'd be more out to get revenge on Leslie and Tyler....not Neil. I honestly think Hilary was started out to be apart of a triangle with Cane and Lily(similar to the way Tyler started out), but they decided to suddenly make Rose(Gus' pen pal)become an alcoholic that miraculously also crossed paths with Neil several years ago, and died shortly after their meeting. Just another dumb storyline, so that most of the attention can go into making sure Dylan has a core connection to the canvas. JMO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/06 08:45PM
    #7   2013/10/06 09:35PM
    janetb

Quote K. Spaudling: Tyler and Leslie!? What happened to the Gus/ Rose storyline by the way? Did I miss something!

All of this started because Leslie wanted to find out the connection between Rose and Gus.He said they never had an affair and his wife knew about Rose.All that's been forgotten for this crap with Hillary wanting to destroy Neil and his family.It may be dropped as so many other things have.

#8   2013/10/07 05:22AM
    FL senior fan

Quote K. Spaudling: Tyler and Leslie!? What happened to the Gus/ Rose storyline by the way? Did I miss something!

--------------
    I've wondered the same thing.
    Rose was white, Gus was black...interesting but Y&R does mix races. I just personally wish Hillary would die or leave; had hoped she'd doublecross Mason over the MILLION dollar offer from Devon...Mason would find out she later accepts and cuts him out.
    Leslie/Tyler/Hillary would be HALF-bro-sister, right?

#9   2013/10/07 08:24AM
    NJ SOAP LADY

I also do not like Hilary hope she is not related to anyone and now that Cane quit at Chancellor wouldn't Hilary's job be gone? Why would Victor keep her there

#10   2013/10/07 08:48AM
    ajsp35801

I actually love Hilary. I think the actress has the ability to be a real lead on this show if written for...she can pull almost anything off. I like that she is a vixen. This show needs one bad.

The problem with this SL is that instead of Hilary destroying Neil like she says, the writers have done what the usually do and have it all focused on Cane and Lily. That makes no sense. Hilary should have been Neil's assistant and working with Victor or Adam to help them in acquiring Jabot again...while doing so, she should have been falling for Devon. So at the end of the day and culmination of the SL, she could have the choice of going ahead with it or backing out...had Victor or Adam black mail her into doing it then when the dust settles, it comes out that she had a hand in Neil being complicit in the Abbots losing Jabot. That would have been good story. Not this mess with her spending all this time with Cane. It's is so stupid that he gets all this airtime in a story that is supposed to be about Neil.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list