List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon should not get a pass?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon should not get a pass?

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/10/05 12:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 03:53PM, Views: 2240, Replies: 70
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2013/10/08 12:57PM
    Re: Sharon should not get a pass?
    vikis3

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote vikis3:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal: Sharon has never gotten a free pass and I don't see this s/l being any different. She will take the heat as usually. The thing is that shaters dislike is that she is loved by many.

Our girl brings it home every time.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Sharon has NEVER taken the heat for anything!!

yeah she brings it home and has sex with it!!!

like I said the before, Sharon is the sorriest character on soaps I have ever seen and I have been watching soaps since the very early 60's!!!

Sharon has always gotten the short end of the stick. Writers seem to always yank happiness from her grasp. Look what's being played out.

But if you dislike her so much, it might be a good idea to stop watching. JMO

been watching since March 1973!!! long before Sharon's lying butt came to town!

she is not worth me stop watching!! to me she is filler! always has been!

Usually I skip over filler characters. They bore me to sleep and are not worth my time to debut over, let alone to bash over. Just saying that maybe Sharon means more to you than you think.

LOL I definitely co-sign this

LOL! Me, too.

and then there is me three....

LOL

Certainly getting worked up over so called filler

WTF is worked up?

we are discussing the show?!?!?!

geez people what do you want us to discuss? politics?!?!?

if you can't accept someone's OPINION, move on and post in "mary sunshine and fairy's threads"!!!

Just so you know, that goes both ways

#62   2013/10/08 12:58PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote vikis3:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal: Sharon has never gotten a free pass and I don't see this s/l being any different. She will take the heat as usually. The thing is that shaters dislike is that she is loved by many.

like I said the before, Sharon is the sorriest character on soaps I have ever seen and I have been watching soaps since the very early 60's!!!

Sharon has always gotten the short end of the stick. Writers seem to always yank happiness from her grasp. Look what's being played out.

Usually I skip over filler characters. They bore me to sleep and are not worth my time to debut over, let alone to bash over. Just saying that maybe Sharon means more to you than you think.

LOL! Me, too.

LOL

WTF is worked up?

if you can't accept someone's OPINION, move on and post in "mary sunshine and fairy's threads"!!!
    you are telling the truth TxRanger. Isnt this a message board for fans and nonfans alike to discuss the show and its CHARACTERS which just happens to have one named Sharon Newman. I didnt see the part in the rules which say do not bash Sharon newman only Phylis and all the rest of the characters but not SHaron Newman. Its plenty of fave threads which do not allow bashing. Why some enter the threads just to dictate what one says wont change one thing. The character of Sharon will be bashed like it or not.

#63   2013/10/08 01:00PM
    bukopandan

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote valleycliffe: sharon can pay when victor looses everything for all the chit he's pulled over the years.

sharon can pay when phyl goes to jail for murder and attempted murder.

sharon has paid enuff...

I knew Phyllis would be dragged into this. Phyllis is in a coma thanks to Sharon! Phyllis is gone, so sorry that DEFLECTION no longer works!

phyllis is in a coma because of phyllis.

and phyl isn't gone, she is still being mentioned on air and we even saw her move her finger

who knows, maybe jfp will just kill off the phyl character..
    she really isn't needed.

The mare was put out to pasture and should stay there, although a recast for a fresh start could make the character more complex in terms of an appeal to a mixed audience rather than being so easily hateable and too two-dimensional.

#64   2013/10/08 01:01PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Barbyboo: when does she pay? Why should she skate? Does longevity give you a pass? Come on we all know she needs to be committed!

Imho, the Sharon character is so weak that the writers have given her a crutch...a get out of responsibility card...to excuse all her behaviour. So I have a feeling she will skate because of her "illness", which she remarkably turns on and off and is unwilling to take the necessary medication to control. I think that, in the case of the burning down of the ranch, she will get a free pass. That said, I think that perhaps everyone in GC should be given a crutch so that they can justify doing bad things in GC. It's too bad that other characters such as Sheila and Phyllis didn't get that free pass...
    yes its always been some kind of "crutch" aiding her, always. This will be no different.

#65   2013/10/08 01:07PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote valleycliffe: sharon can pay when victor looses everything for all the chit he's pulled over the years.

sharon has paid enuff...

I knew Phyllis would be dragged into this. Phyllis is in a coma thanks to Sharon! Phyllis is gone, so sorry that DEFLECTION no longer works!

and phyl isn't gone, she is still being mentioned on air and we even saw her move her finger

she really isn't needed.

The mare was put out to pasture and should stay there, although a recast for a fresh start could make the character more complex in terms of an appeal to a mixed audience rather than being so easily hateable and too two-dimensional.
    so Phylis or her portrayer Michelle Stafford who are one in the same are "horses"? is that what you are saying? but IF a nonfan says the same exact thing in direct to sharon its actor bashing??? okay. Phylis isnt even the topic of this thread but I see she's the usual subject of deflection regardless.

#66   2013/10/08 01:13PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote alanadz:

sharon has paid enuff...

she really isn't needed.

again the back door actor bashing

you do know that it is against the rules RIGHT?

#67   2013/10/08 01:27PM
    Ethelmae02

actor bashing Michelle Stafford indeed and the poor lady has left the show months ago. How sad! what next? start bashing her child?

#68   2013/10/08 01:58PM
    Charlie Big

Phyllis is where she is because of this trick dog and her stupid ideas while she talks to thin air. She shouldn't get away with this at all and in fact, it all needs to come out or this show is on the road to disaster from the fall out. This storyline was a bust because they didn't expose the trick before Phyllis left but now, if they continue to drag this out or choose not to expose the dog for what she did to Summer and Phyllis, you will see a huge dip in the ratings People don't like this character, she is very unpopular now and they want to see her pay for what she did. In fact, this whole mess with Shick is a bust and people are sick of the dead kid ghost as well. Expose her and then put her up for awhile. She is nuts anyway and she adds nothing to this show.

#69   2013/10/08 02:07PM
    Charlie Big

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote vikis3:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:

LOL! Me, too.

LOL

WTF is worked up?

you are telling the truth TxRanger. Isnt this a message board for fans and nonfans alike to discuss the show and its CHARACTERS which just happens to have one named Sharon Newman. I didnt see the part in the rules which say do not bash Sharon newman only Phylis and all the rest of the characters but not SHaron Newman. Its plenty of fave threads which do not allow bashing. Why some enter the threads just to dictate what one says wont change one thing. The character of Sharon will be bashed like it or not.

Exactly! Sharon is standing out there with no one to prop her for a change and it seems to me that she needs to take on the chin and own it. She is horney trick dog who is not taking her meds and will use that to try and manipulate Nick back to her so that she can seduce him into becoming her toxic, codependent partner She even says to him that she thought that was normal! How insane can she get? They were the most toxic couple on daytime and she wants that back? Of course, we are going to see that and comment on it and even on the fact that she is nothing on this show but air space. She needs to be exposed for what she has done It doesn't matter who they use to prop her up on this one, she needs to be exposed and punished for it.

#70   2013/10/08 02:17PM
    loiuse

:D Sharon is suppose to tell Nick what she did , but of course the ph will ring & Jack will tell him a false alarm, then Nick will tell Sharon then she want tell nick what she did , this is what I think will happen after seeing today's episode, but something will interrupt Sharon confessing to Nick.so don't get too excited cause what I said may be different I don't know!!!just a comment . Sharon needs to pay & pay dearly, everyone else has gotten caught why not Sharon.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list