List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon should not get a pass?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon should not get a pass?

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/10/05 12:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 03:53PM, Views: 2119, Replies: 70
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2013/10/06 04:15PM
    Re: Sharon should not get a pass?
    TxRangerFan

Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal: Sharon has never gotten a free pass and I don't see this s/l being any different. She will take the heat as usually. The thing is that shaters dislike is that she is loved by many.

Our girl brings it home every time.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Sharon has NEVER taken the heat for anything!!

yeah she brings it home and has sex with it!!!

like I said the before, Sharon is the sorriest character on soaps I have ever seen and I have been watching soaps since the very early 60's!!!

Sharon has always gotten the short end of the stick. Writers seem to always yank happiness from her grasp. Look what's being played out.

But if you dislike her so much, it might be a good idea to stop watching. JMO

been watching since March 1973!!! long before Sharon's lying butt came to town!

she is not worth me stop watching!! to me she is filler! always has been!

Usually I skip over filler characters. They bore me to sleep and are not worth my time to debut over, let alone to bash over. Just saying that maybe Sharon means more to you than you think.

Assume all you want, does not mean anything. In my opinion, Sharon is nothing but but filler. But thanks for your input! It does not make your input correct!

#52   2013/10/06 04:18PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote laurie6: I think Sharon will pay for what she has done the same way everyone else does, Everyone will hate her for a while and she will have to work for their forgiveness . I also think she needs to be put away in a facility for a little bit, Not like white padded walls or anything just somewhere they can monitor her and make sure she is on her meds. they only time people are put in jail is when they are innocent and it is very boring to watch. At least if Sharon has to see a shrink maybe they can dig into her background and give her a story there.

Sharon has been there and refused treatment, she refused to get help, just like now, she refuses to take her meds and refuses to see her shrink. Sharon does not want to be normal she loves being a whackadoodle!

#53   2013/10/06 04:19PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote laurie6:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote laurie6: I think Sharon will pay for what she has done the same way everyone else does, Everyone will hate her for a while and she will have to work for their forgiveness . I also think she needs to be put away in a facility for a little bit, Not like white padded walls or anything just somewhere they can monitor her and make sure she is on her meds. they only time people are put in jail is when they are innocent and it is very boring to watch. At least if Sharon has to see a shrink maybe they can dig into her background and give her a story there.

so, just more of the same ole same ole that's been going on for the last 7 years?

No I don't think anyone has hated Sharon just her choices and I can't say I blame them.

Oh I think Nikki hates Sharon, Victoria hates Sharon, Victor hates Sharon, Chelsea hates Sharon, Eden hated Sharon, Avery hates Sharon, Phyllis hates Sharon, Summer does not like her now and when it comes out that Sharon changed the paternity test results Summer and Nick and Noah and Jack and Kyle will hate Sharon even more!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/06 04:27PM
    #54   2013/10/06 09:26PM
    janetb

Quote TxRangerFan:

Sharon has been there and refused treatment, she refused to get help, just like now, she refuses to take her meds and refuses to see her shrink. Sharon does not want to be normal she loves being a whackadoodle!

Sharon never does anything to help herself.This isn't just since the BPD.She's always played the damsel in distress to get attention from whichever man she's clinging to at the time.She's not capable of functioning on her own and doesn't even try, so now she wants Nick back.Whatever happened to getting a job on her own and making a new life?It was never going to happen because she always wants someone else to save her.

#55   2013/10/07 05:44AM
    trinilisa

Quote Barbyboo: when does she pay? Why should she skate? Does longevity give you a pass? Come on we all know she needs to be committed!

Imho, the Sharon character is so weak that the writers have given her a crutch...a get out of responsibility card...to excuse all her behaviour. So I have a feeling she will skate because of her "illness", which she remarkably turns on and off and is unwilling to take the necessary medication to control. I think that, in the case of the burning down of the ranch, she will get a free pass. That said, I think that perhaps everyone in GC should be given a crutch so that they can justify doing bad things in GC. It's too bad that other characters such as Sheila and Phyllis didn't get that free pass...

#56   2013/10/07 05:51AM
    trinilisa

Quote troycody: remember she was for a 72 hour evaluation, somehow she was able to do what 48 hours, they didnt find a Bi-polar conditon then, Sharon has a real knack of fooling people

She sure knows how to turn her "illness" on and off...

#57   2013/10/07 06:13AM
    trinilisa

Quote TxRangerFan:

In my opinion, she seems to prefer her illness because it could potentially make her a damsel in distress for Nick, plus if she's ever found out, all she has to say is that the BPD made her do it...it wasn't her, it was the "illness". Unfortunately for us non-Sharon Newman fans, she appears to have a very sweet deal...

#58   2013/10/08 12:13PM
    vikis3

Quote lilie:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal: Sharon has never gotten a free pass and I don't see this s/l being any different. She will take the heat as usually. The thing is that shaters dislike is that she is loved by many.

like I said the before, Sharon is the sorriest character on soaps I have ever seen and I have been watching soaps since the very early 60's!!!

Sharon has always gotten the short end of the stick. Writers seem to always yank happiness from her grasp. Look what's being played out.

Usually I skip over filler characters. They bore me to sleep and are not worth my time to debut over, let alone to bash over. Just saying that maybe Sharon means more to you than you think.

LOL I definitely co-sign this

LOL! Me, too.

and then there is me three....

LOL

Certainly getting worked up over so called filler

#59   2013/10/08 12:45PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote vikis3:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:

LOL! Me, too.

LOL

WTF is worked up?

we are discussing the show?!?!?!

geez people what do you want us to discuss? politics?!?!?

if you can't accept someone's OPINION, move on and post in "mary sunshine and fairy's threads"!!!

#60   2013/10/08 12:53PM
    bukopandan

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote vikis3:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:

LOL! Me, too.

LOL

WTF is worked up?

we are discussing the show?!?!?!

geez people what do you want us to discuss? politics?!?!?

if you can't accept someone's OPINION, move on and post in "mary sunshine and fairy's threads"!!!

People will respect differing opinions if their own are respected, but clearly that is not the case.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list