List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon should not get a pass?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon should not get a pass?

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/10/05 12:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 03:53PM, Views: 2116, Replies: 70
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2013/10/06 01:52PM
    Re: Sharon should not get a pass?
    TxRangerFan

Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal: Sharon has never gotten a free pass and I don't see this s/l being any different. She will take the heat as usually. The thing is that shaters dislike is that she is loved by many.

Our girl brings it home every time.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Sharon has NEVER taken the heat for anything!!

yeah she brings it home and has sex with it!!!

like I said the before, Sharon is the sorriest character on soaps I have ever seen and I have been watching soaps since the very early 60's!!!

Sharon has always gotten the short end of the stick. Writers seem to always yank happiness from her grasp. Look what's being played out.

But if you dislike her so much, it might be a good idea to stop watching. JMO

been watching since March 1973!!! long before Sharon's lying butt came to town!

she is not worth me stop watching!! to me she is filler! always has been!

#42   2013/10/06 01:57PM
    canada gal

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal: Sharon has never gotten a free pass and I don't see this s/l being any different. She will take the heat as usually. The thing is that shaters dislike is that she is loved by many.

like I said the before, Sharon is the sorriest character on soaps I have ever seen and I have been watching soaps since the very early 60's!!!

Sharon has always gotten the short end of the stick. Writers seem to always yank happiness from her grasp. Look what's being played out.

Usually I skip over filler characters. They bore me to sleep and are not worth my time to debut over, let alone to bash over. Just saying that maybe Sharon means more to you than you think.

#43   2013/10/06 02:47PM
    GA527

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote valleycliffe: sharon can pay when victor looses everything for all the chit he's pulled over the years.

sharon can pay when phyl goes to jail for murder and attempted murder.

sharon has paid enuff...

Why drag Phyllis into this? Sharon is wrong! She needs to pay period! will not change my mind!
    I knew Phyllis would be dragged into this. Phyllis is in a coma thanks to Sharon! Phyllis is gone, so sorry that DEFLECTION no longer works!

phyllis is in a coma because of phyllis.

and phyl isn't gone, she is still being mentioned on air and we even saw her move her finger

who knows, maybe jfp will just kill off the phyl character..
    she really isn't needed.

#44   2013/10/06 03:13PM
    lilie

Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:

Usually I skip over filler characters. They bore me to sleep and are not worth my time to debut over, let alone to bash over. Just saying that maybe Sharon means more to you than you think.

LOL I definitely co-sign this

#45   2013/10/06 03:24PM
    edaem1

Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:

LOL! Me, too.

#46   2013/10/06 03:27PM
    valleycliffe

Quote edaem1:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:

LOL! Me, too.

and then there is me three....

#47   2013/10/06 03:41PM
    lilie

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:

LOL! Me, too.

and then there is me three....

LOL

#48   2013/10/06 03:50PM
    laurie6

I think Sharon will pay for what she has done the same way everyone else does, Everyone will hate her for a while and she will have to work for their forgiveness . I also think she needs to be put away in a facility for a little bit, Not like white padded walls or anything just somewhere they can monitor her and make sure she is on her meds. they only time people are put in jail is when they are innocent and it is very boring to watch. At least if Sharon has to see a shrink maybe they can dig into her background and give her a story there.

#49   2013/10/06 03:53PM
    valleycliffe

Quote laurie6: I think Sharon will pay for what she has done the same way everyone else does, Everyone will hate her for a while and she will have to work for their forgiveness . I also think she needs to be put away in a facility for a little bit, Not like white padded walls or anything just somewhere they can monitor her and make sure she is on her meds. they only time people are put in jail is when they are innocent and it is very boring to watch. At least if Sharon has to see a shrink maybe they can dig into her background and give her a story there.

so, just more of the same ole same ole that's been going on for the last 7 years?

#50   2013/10/06 03:57PM
    laurie6

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote laurie6: I think Sharon will pay for what she has done the same way everyone else does, Everyone will hate her for a while and she will have to work for their forgiveness . I also think she needs to be put away in a facility for a little bit, Not like white padded walls or anything just somewhere they can monitor her and make sure she is on her meds. they only time people are put in jail is when they are innocent and it is very boring to watch. At least if Sharon has to see a shrink maybe they can dig into her background and give her a story there.

so, just more of the same ole same ole that's been going on for the last 7 years?

No I don't think anyone has hated Sharon just her choices and I can't say I blame them.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list