List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon should not get a pass?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon should not get a pass?

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/10/05 12:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 03:53PM, Views: 1947, Replies: 70
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2013/10/06 01:41PM
    Re: Sharon should not get a pass?
    yandrfan99

Quote TxRangerFan: and if what I hear is right, the cliff is going to have some Sharon the whackadoodle fans ready to jump!!

I would never jump of a cliff for a soap character. Really a Cliff.

#32   2013/10/06 01:43PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote TxRangerFan: I must get a different version of the show!!

Sharon (the character) is not the "star" of the show! far from it!

Avery is now the female lead along with Chelsea

Adam is not the "star" either, that would be Dylan

but you can keep sipping that koolaid, don't mean it is what is happening on the show!!

Sharon is the biggest joke on soaps!

Nope not Sharon that would be the dumb butt Red head who keeps sucking up to Nikki boy.

I know who I am talking about, and it is Sharon.

and Nikki is a woman, guess you have not noticed the boobs?!?!?!

#33   2013/10/06 01:45PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote TxRangerFan: and if what I hear is right, the cliff is going to have some Sharon the whackadoodle fans ready to jump!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

where did you see me talking to you specifically?

would love to stay and debate this some more, but I have my family over, two tv's going with the Cowboy vs Bronco's on one and the Cardinals and Pirates on the other!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/06 01:48PM
    #34   2013/10/06 01:46PM
    yandrfan99

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote Barbyboo: They really ought to committ her she's dangerous like patti

She did pay she went to prison for a crime she never committed while certain a certain tried to commit murder with a car and walked away scot free. Sharon lost friends and family while Red lost nothing because of what she had done. She only lost because of her constant lying. But got away with attempted murder. Sharon has paid in many ways.

you must not watch all the time?

it was never attempted murder

it was an accident and ruled a hit and run, AND the statue of limitations were up on the case years ago AND Cristine lied to the court that she was working for the DOJ at the time, soooooooooooo the case was dismissed.

Sharon was not it prison, she was being held before going to court, she is the one that skipped out on custody at the trial and knocked out the jailer, and skipped town. Phyllis had nothing to do with Sharon's crimes! Sharon committed each and every one all on her own.

I don't watch all the time anymore but it was changed to attempted murder when it happened because the police realized that the records of who rented the car were tampered with. The info in the computer had been deleted. It made them realize that it was not an accident. But attempted murder. The crap MAB pulled was just that crap and a re-write. And Phyllis admitted to Nick that is was not an accident.

#35   2013/10/06 01:48PM
    canada gal

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal: Sharon has never gotten a free pass and I don't see this s/l being any different. She will take the heat as usually. The thing is that shaters dislike is that she is loved by many.

Our girl brings it home every time.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Sharon has NEVER taken the heat for anything!!

yeah she brings it home and has sex with it!!!

like I said the before, Sharon is the sorriest character on soaps I have ever seen and I have been watching soaps since the very early 60's!!!

Sharon has always gotten the short end of the stick. Writers seem to always yank happiness from her grasp. Look what's being played out.

But if you dislike her so much, it might be a good idea to stop watching. JMO

#36   2013/10/06 01:48PM
    yandrfan99

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote TxRangerFan: I must get a different version of the show!!

Sharon (the character) is not the "star" of the show! far from it!

Avery is now the female lead along with Chelsea

Adam is not the "star" either, that would be Dylan

but you can keep sipping that koolaid, don't mean it is what is happening on the show!!

Sharon is the biggest joke on soaps!

Nope not Sharon that would be the dumb butt Red head who keeps sucking up to Nikki boy.

I know who I am talking about, and it is Sharon.

and Nikki is a woman, guess you have not noticed the boobs?!?!?!

Well excuse me I made a type O. How's this Nick. She kisses Nick's butt.

#37   2013/10/06 01:50PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote yandrfan99:

She did pay she went to prison for a crime she never committed while certain a certain tried to commit murder with a car and walked away scot free. Sharon lost friends and family while Red lost nothing because of what she had done. She only lost because of her constant lying. But got away with attempted murder. Sharon has paid in many ways.

it was an accident and ruled a hit and run, AND the statue of limitations were up on the case years ago AND Cristine lied to the court that she was working for the DOJ at the time, soooooooooooo the case was dismissed.

Sharon was not it prison, she was being held before going to court, she is the one that skipped out on custody at the trial and knocked out the jailer, and skipped town. Phyllis had nothing to do with Sharon's crimes! Sharon committed each and every one all on her own.

I don't watch all the time anymore but it was changed to attempted murder when it happened because the police realized that the records of who rented the car were tampered with. The info in the computer had been deleted. It made them realize that it was not an accident. But attempted murder. The crap MAB pulled was just that crap and a re-write. And Phyllis admitted to Nick that is was not an accident.

it does not matter, the statue of limitations was up and Cristine lied like she always does!!!

there was no case, there is nothing on Phyllis's record!!

unlike Sharon's rap sheet!!

gotta go!!! have a great day!!!

#38   2013/10/06 01:50PM
    yandrfan99

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote yandrfan99:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

where did you see me talking to you specifically?

would love to stay and debate this some more, but I have my family over, two tv's going with the Cowboy vs Bronco's on one and the Cardinals and Pirates on the other!!

I believe you said some Sharon fans well I am a Sharon fan so I just wanted to let you know I'm not jumping no matter how the crap on SN. Enjoy the game.

#39   2013/10/06 01:52PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote canada gal:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote canada gal: Sharon has never gotten a free pass and I don't see this s/l being any different. She will take the heat as usually. The thing is that shaters dislike is that she is loved by many.

Our girl brings it home every time.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Sharon has NEVER taken the heat for anything!!

yeah she brings it home and has sex with it!!!

like I said the before, Sharon is the sorriest character on soaps I have ever seen and I have been watching soaps since the very early 60's!!!

Sharon has always gotten the short end of the stick. Writers seem to always yank happiness from her grasp. Look what's being played out.

But if you dislike her so much, it might be a good idea to stop watching. JMO

been watching since March 1973!!! long before Sharon's lying butt came to town!

she is not worth me stop watching!! to me she is filler! always has been!

#40   2013/10/06 01:52PM
    yandrfan99

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote yandrfan99:

it does not matter, the statue of limitations was up and Cristine lied like she always does!!!

there was no case, there is nothing on Phyllis's record!!

unlike Sharon's rap sheet!!

gotta go!!! have a great day!!!

The point was she got away with it. You have a good day too.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list