List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Could the person who hits Delia BE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could the person who hits Delia BE

Started by K. Spaudling at 2013/10/05 08:23AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 04:26PM, Views: 11809, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/10/09 04:11PM
    Re: Could the person who hits Delia BE
    babysister66

Hate that a child has to die. But, since they are writing it in, the driver should be Victor who hit Delia. I think the story would be very interesting then. Billy vs Victor!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/09 04:17PM
    #32   2013/10/09 04:47PM
    Peoplepleaser

No way it's Nick! I think it's Cynthia Watros (Kelly). She is supposed to impact the lives of Billy, Chloe and Victoria.

#33   2013/11/11 09:39PM
    tdrinkard

No, it won't be blamed on Victor's golden child, Nick. Everything gets blamed on Adam and this won't be any different even tho it was an accident. It's always Adam.

#34   2013/11/11 09:42PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote hopey pix: WAY TOO MORBID!!What if it is Nick?He's so miserable with what went down with his wedding!It could just be!!How sad to sacrifice Delia this way!!

JFP will never be forgiven for this but at the same time by killing Delia, it reminds me of when General Hospital killed off Jake or when Days of our Lives killed off Zack Brady

Couldn't have said it better.

#35   2013/11/11 10:21PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote K. Spaudling: NICK !? Could Nick be the one who accidently hits the poor child. This could cause a huge rift between Victoria/ Billy. Victorias loyalities would be torn between her brother and husband. Allowing Chloe to slide in and grieve with Billy. Victoria then will learn she is pregnant.
    Avery would defend Nick. Nick would watch behind bars as Nikki and his adversary Dylan develop their mother/ son bond.
    Someone may come to learn of Sharons secret and choose to help her keep it to get back at Nick.
    This is a MORBID storyline by the way !

ont think its any of the key player,I dont think anyone hit Delia I think she hit her head and the dog ran to get her some help. And thats when adam came along, The writers always have us thinking one way and then something turn the whole thing around, I dont think Adam hit her at all, This is what the writers want us to think,I just wish it would come out soon, I like Adam and the baby together,Connor bring out the best or the soft side of Adam, So lets put this to a end and move on.Its time for Adam to really be there for his son.Its end this now for Adam and find out the truth,Adam didn't hit Delia,

#36   2013/11/12 12:01AM
    APRIL JOY

What about Mason he isn't a big s.l he could have hit Delia..

#37   2013/11/12 08:49AM
    K. Spaudling

Well, I was way off the mark on his one!
    @ redmidget, that is an interesting thought and very plausible. She was running in the dark, in that costume, maybe the scarf that was attached to her hat obstructed her sight and she fell, hitting her head.
    I don't recall the episode where the doctors listed her injuries.

#38   2013/11/12 10:09AM
    roseofsharon...

I don't recall anyone stating what her injuries were. A small child like that I would think would have lots of them.

#39   2013/11/12 03:49PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote K. Spaudling: NICK !? Could Nick be the one who accidently hits the poor child. This could cause a huge rift between Victoria/ Billy. Victorias loyalities would be torn between her brother and husband. Allowing Chloe to slide in and grieve with Billy. Victoria then will learn she is pregnant.
    Avery would defend Nick. Nick would watch behind bars as Nikki and his adversary Dylan develop their mother/ son bond.
    Someone may come to learn of Sharons secret and choose to help her keep it to get back at Nick.
    This is a MORBID storyline by the way !

I think that this is a great scenario. What would be even better is, if with all the digging Victor is having a PI do into this case, Victor is the one to uncover Nick having caused the accident and he tries to cover it up for Nick. What a great idea for a s/l.

#40   2013/11/12 04:26PM
    jorie

the dr told Billy but he was too shocked to be able to catch it all.it seemed the dr said it was worse b/c she had had cancer.there was a lot injuries sounded like there wastoo much for it to have been Adam's suv.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list