List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Could the person who hits Delia BE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could the person who hits Delia BE

Started by K. Spaudling at 2013/10/05 08:23AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/12 04:26PM, Views: 11841, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/05 09:25AM
    Re: Could the person who hits Delia BE
    K. Spaudling

Quote hopey pix: WAY TOO MORBID!!What if it is Nick?He's so miserable with what went down with his wedding!It could just be!!How sad to sacrifice Delia this way!!

Its a terrible storyline, the writers must be scrapping the bottom of the barrel to have to sacrifice such a delightful CHILD.
    And yes, Nick has been so despondent with all that has occured as of late... it wouldn't be a stretch for him to be destracted while driving.

#12   2013/10/05 09:39AM
    Axl Rose

Quote K. Spaudling:
    Quote hopey pix: WAY TOO MORBID!!What if it is Nick?He's so miserable with what went down with his wedding!It could just be!!How sad to sacrifice Delia this way!!

Its a terrible storyline, the writers must be scrapping the bottom of the barrel to have to sacrifice such a delightful CHILD.
    And yes, Nick has been so despondent with all that has occured as of late... it wouldn't be a stretch for him to be destracted while driving.

And with Nick being the one who kills Delia, we can have Billy go off on Nick for killing his daughter

#13   2013/10/05 10:06AM
    Barbyboo

I read on DR it's drunken Neil

#14   2013/10/05 10:15AM
    K. Spaudling

Quote Barbyboo: I read on DR it's drunken Neil

Oh I hope not ! Not that I want any of the characters, especially the beloved ones, to be responsible for his horendous storyline. I just don't think Neil would have the same ripple affect as someone close to the family. Think they could get more drama thus subsequent storylines from a character closer to the family.

#15   2013/10/05 10:51AM
    habbyfan

Quote K. Spaudling:
    Quote Barbyboo: I read on DR it's drunken Neil

Oh I hope not ! Not that I want any of the characters, especially the beloved ones, to be responsible for his horendous storyline. I just don't think Neil would have the same ripple affect as someone close to the family. Think they could get more drama thus subsequent storylines from a character closer to the family.

Nikki?????

#16   2013/10/05 11:40AM
    K. Spaudling

@ habbyfan...

Nikki never crossed my mind.... unfortuntley, we will know soon enough

#17   2013/10/05 11:49AM
    HonnyDiipp

I'm thinking Nick hits her. He's been depressed lately and he has been hitting the sauce. Josh Morrow said on twitter that Nick ends up forgiving Sharon. We have all been wondering what would make him forgive her but if he hit Delia due to his downward spiral, that would make Nick go easier on Sharon.

I could also see Nick hitting her and saying nothing. Allowing everyone around him to point the blame at Adam.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/05 11:50AM
    #18   2013/10/05 12:00PM
    Barbyboo

Quote HonnyDiipp: I'm thinking Nick hits her. He's been depressed lately and he has been hitting the sauce. Josh Morrow said on twitter that Nick ends up forgiving Sharon. We have all been wondering what would make him forgive her but if he hit Delia due to his downward spiral, that would make Nick go easier on Sharon.

I could also see Nick hitting her and saying nothing. Allowing everyone around him to point the blame at Adam.

Forgives her that's nauseating she's had so many free passes when does she pay....?

#19   2013/10/05 12:05PM
    K. Spaudling

Quote HonnyDiipp: I'm thinking Nick hits her. He's been depressed lately and he has been hitting the sauce. Josh Morrow said on twitter that Nick ends up forgiving Sharon. We have all been wondering what would make him forgive her but if he hit Delia due to his downward spiral, that would make Nick go easier on Sharon.

While I agree that Nick is in such a despondent frame of mind that its probable, I doubt he would put it on Adam. I think his strife with Adam has cooled. Clearly they will never be close, but I don't think there is that much animosity to pin a crime on him.
    Oh and I hadn't heard about the JM tweet. Sharon has never been held accountable for her actions! I get she is sick, but she is an adult, she should be responible and take her meds. She shouldn't be so quickly forgiven. Especially by Nick, what she has done is beyond cruel and criminal.

#20   2013/10/05 12:06PM
    HonnyDiipp

Quote Barbyboo:

Forgives her that's nauseating she's had so many free passes when does she pay....?

JM tweeted on 9/10 about Sharon: "We will get her healthy and all will be right." Since then I've been trying to figure out what would make him forgive and help her. BUT if his current condition allows him to run down a child, it kinda puts them on the same level.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list