List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: RANT: I Want To Go On Record saying..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RANT: I Want To Go On Record saying..

Started by C_Gurl_4lyfe at 2013/10/04 12:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 01:50PM, Views: 2715, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/10/08 09:20AM
    Re: RANT: I Want To Go On Record saying..
    trinilisa

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Laloni:
    Quote C_Gurl_4lyfe: I really couldn't give a flying fig about Lauren. I DON'T like this chick, I don't care about this chick, she became utterly useless to me the moment she made googly eyes at Carmine, and that BWOY Award should be shoved in her eye. It's sad because when 2013 came in I loved Lauren but these days I keep praying that Carmine or Shelia will come back and "do her in" once and for all. Michael is pathetic and I wish he would realize this chick isn't worth much. Fen is probably even more pathetic than his father but who can tell really?

This is exactly the way I feel about Sharon so I too am going on record, I cannot tolerate Sharon and I want her to pay for all her sins not be involved with Adam, if Adam truly wants to be a good father he will run in the opposite direction from Sharon Newman, I don't care how much history they have. If Adam becomes involved with a woman like Sharon, he won't be a good father. Sharon has even brain washed her own daughter.

Co-Sign

I feel the same way about Adam, I loath that character.

We all have our favorites.

Oh I think he's the son of Satan!

#22   2013/10/08 09:42AM
    Jigglea

Quote C_Gurl_4lyfe: I really couldn't give a flying fig about Lauren. I DON'T like this chick, I don't care about this chick, she became utterly useless to me the moment she made googly eyes at Carmine, and that BWOY Award should be shoved in her eye. It's sad because when 2013 came in I loved Lauren but these days I keep praying that Carmine or Shelia will come back and "do her in" once and for all. Michael is pathetic and I wish he would realize this chick isn't worth much. Fen is probably even more pathetic than his father but who can tell really?

I soo agree with this post except about the Michael part! I love him but I'm mad that he's saddled with Lauren! Micheal back in the day was a psycho for sure but u loved him because he was sooo good at being bad....Fen, I just don't have any words for this guy....he makes being bad look bad and thats not a compliement!!!!

#23   2013/10/08 09:59AM
    Gmac1947

Not Paul, Carmine said she was insatiable one day and they did it 12 times. That would kill paul

#24   2013/10/08 10:07AM
    trinilisa

Quote Gmac1947: Not Paul, Carmine said she was insatiable one day and they did it 12 times. That would kill paul

And if I remember correctly, she cured Paul of his impotance when Phyllis tried to kill him and Chris and somebody pointed out she gave Brad a heart attack. Looks like she's got some crazy skills and could teach Noah/Kyle/Alex a thing or two...Here's to you, Mrs Robinson...

#25   2013/10/08 10:23AM
    trinilisa

Quote Gmac1947: Not Paul, Carmine said she was insatiable one day and they did it 12 times. That would kill paul

I forgot about Tyler and Devon! (Devon likes 'em older, too; remember Tyra?).

#26   2013/10/08 11:17AM
    djpp

I never liked Lauren either, even from her early days when she used to pick on Tracey Abbott. I don't like her boobs always popping out of her shirts, and I don't like the fact that the writers made it so fakey that the Fenmore heiress would get involved with and marry an ex-felon who committed violent sexual crimes against Christine. Kevin and Michael should just leave the show. No long-time fan will ever forget their crimes. It's such a joke when they say things about Carmine when they have done much worse in the past. They're creepy and disgusting. And I don't really like Fen after what he did to Jamie, and he acts creepy to Summer. None of them are sympathetic characters. I would rather see them get what they deserve and get killed or put in prison.

#27   2013/10/08 11:41AM
    Gmac1947

Quote djpp:

I never liked Lauren either, even from her early days when she used to pick on Tracey Abbott. I don't like her boobs always popping out of her shirts, and I don't like the fact that the writers made it so fakey that the Fenmore heiress would get involved with and marry an ex-felon who committed violent sexual crimes against Christine. Kevin and Michael should just leave the show. No long-time fan will ever forget their crimes. It's such a joke when they say things about Carmine when they have done much worse in the past. They're creepy and disgusting. And I don't really like Fen after what he did to Jamie, and he acts creepy to Summer. None of them are sympathetic characters. I would rather see them get what they deserve and get killed or put in prison.

Carmine committed kidnaping and attempted rape so he is no cleaner. Anyway I like Lauren probably because her boobs are always popping out her shirt.

#28   2013/10/08 12:11PM
    trinilisa

Quote djpp:

I have to say, no wonder why Lauren didn't clue in that her son was a bully; she was a bully herself and probably blocked that dispicable part of herself out...

#29   2013/10/08 01:50PM
    CdnMama

Quote djpp:

I totally agree about Michael and Kevin. They talk about Carmine what about their crimes? they're certainly no better. IMO Lauren totally led Carmine on, he fell in love, and he was crazy for sure. She couldn't change her phone number? That irritated me. I am bored with this storyline. I think the Baldwins need to take a long vacation away from the show. I've hated Fen since he bullied Jamie.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list