List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: RANT: I Want To Go On Record saying..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RANT: I Want To Go On Record saying..

Started by C_Gurl_4lyfe at 2013/10/04 12:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 01:50PM, Views: 2708, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/07 07:41PM
    Re: RANT: I Want To Go On Record saying..
    chillepepper

Well I feel sorry for Fen in a way,Michael and Lauren are quite the parents ,they have no idea who killed Carmine the creep ,yet Michael seems to think that Fen killed him and he is quick to say he is protecting Fen, when would Fen have had time to kill him ?and Carmine was a lot bigger than Fen and could have easily outpowered him,as far as Michael is concerned he deserves to go to jail if he wants to protect his trampy wife after all she has put him and Fen through ,she is the reason Fen is so messed up. Also I hated Carmine from the time he came into GC, so his death is no big lost,I say good riddance to bad rubbage. I only hope he is gone for good.JMO

#12   2013/10/07 07:59PM
    lmfan

Quote C_Gurl_4lyfe: I really couldn't give a flying fig about Lauren. I DON'T like this chick, I don't care about this chick, she became utterly useless to me the moment she made googly eyes at Carmine, and that BWOY Award should be shoved in her eye. It's sad because when 2013 came in I loved Lauren but these days I keep praying that Carmine or Shelia will come back and "do her in" once and for all. Michael is pathetic and I wish he would realize this chick isn't worth much. Fen is probably even more pathetic than his father but who can tell really?

Last time I checked women in this country were not stoned to death or murdered because they have an affair. The affair was wrong but to say she deserves to be killed for it is scary. She is married to Michael Baldwin who certainly made plenty of mistakes in his life and yet he was forgiven. And Lauren was a very good wife for a long time.

#13   2013/10/07 08:11PM
    lmfan

Quote chillepepper: Well I feel sorry for Fen in a way,Michael and Lauren are quite the parents ,they have no idea who killed Carmine the creep ,yet Michael seems to think that Fen killed him and he is quick to say he is protecting Fen, when would Fen have had time to kill him ?and Carmine was a lot bigger than Fen and could have easily outpowered him,as far as Michael is concerned he deserves to go to jail if he wants to protect his trampy wife after all she has put him and Fen through ,she is the reason Fen is so messed up. Also I hated Carmine from the time he came into GC, so his death is no big lost,I say good riddance to bad rubbage. I only hope he is gone for good.JMO

Fen had problems before she had the affair. It was Likey arguing over Fen's bullying and Michael arresting Fen that caused Lauren to be disconnected from Michael. Lauren was wrong to cheat but her cheating did not come out of nowhere and all the Baldwins have admitted they messed up. Carmine is most to blame for their situation. He is the one who harrassed the family, humiliated and tried to rape Lauren and kill both Michael and Lauren just because Lauren decided to end the fling.

#14   2013/10/08 06:45AM
    Gmac1947

Lauren when she gets angry and frustrated seems to
    Get into a horny comfort seeking mood. With micheal
    In jail and carmine dead who is going to help her scratch
    The itch,

#15   2013/10/08 08:02AM
    trinilisa

Quote Laloni:
    Quote C_Gurl_4lyfe: I really couldn't give a flying fig about Lauren. I DON'T like this chick, I don't care about this chick, she became utterly useless to me the moment she made googly eyes at Carmine, and that BWOY Award should be shoved in her eye. It's sad because when 2013 came in I loved Lauren but these days I keep praying that Carmine or Shelia will come back and "do her in" once and for all. Michael is pathetic and I wish he would realize this chick isn't worth much. Fen is probably even more pathetic than his father but who can tell really?

This is exactly the way I feel about Sharon so I too am going on record, I cannot tolerate Sharon and I want her to pay for all her sins not be involved with Adam, if Adam truly wants to be a good father he will run in the opposite direction from Sharon Newman, I don't care how much history they have. If Adam becomes involved with a woman like Sharon, he won't be a good father. Sharon has even brain washed her own daughter.

Co-Sign

#16   2013/10/08 08:59AM
    habbyfan

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Laloni:

This is exactly the way I feel about Sharon so I too am going on record, I cannot tolerate Sharon and I want her to pay for all her sins not be involved with Adam, if Adam truly wants to be a good father he will run in the opposite direction from Sharon Newman, I don't care how much history they have. If Adam becomes involved with a woman like Sharon, he won't be a good father. Sharon has even brain washed her own daughter.

Co-Sign

I feel the same way about Adam, I loath that character.

We all have our favorites.

#17   2013/10/08 09:05AM
    trinilisa

Quote villyforever55: Carmine was only a booty call for Lauren, but she broke the golden rule: "Don't cheat, but if you must, pick someone who has as much to lose as you do."

Very good point!

#18   2013/10/08 09:10AM
    trinilisa

As for Lauren, while I think that no means no, and no woman deserves to be kidnapped, tied up and almost raped, I have a very dificult time feeling sorry for her because of how she threw her life away just for a boytoy. Hope all that sex was worth her being humiliated...

#19   2013/10/08 09:16AM
    trinilisa

Quote chillepepper: Well I feel sorry for Fen in a way,Michael and Lauren are quite the parents ,they have no idea who killed Carmine the creep ,yet Michael seems to think that Fen killed him and he is quick to say he is protecting Fen, when would Fen have had time to kill him ?and Carmine was a lot bigger than Fen and could have easily outpowered him,as far as Michael is concerned he deserves to go to jail if he wants to protect his trampy wife after all she has put him and Fen through ,she is the reason Fen is so messed up. Also I hated Carmine from the time he came into GC, so his death is no big lost,I say good riddance to bad rubbage. I only hope he is gone for good.JMO

Ita about Carmine. When it comes to Michael, love really is blind...

#20   2013/10/08 09:19AM
    trinilisa

Quote Gmac1947: Lauren when she gets angry and frustrated seems to
    Get into a horny comfort seeking mood. With micheal
    In jail and carmine dead who is going to help her scratch
    The itch,

My guesses:
    Paul
    ...But she seems to like 'em young,
    Kyle
    Noah
    Alex

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list