List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: RANT: I Want To Go On Record saying..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

RANT: I Want To Go On Record saying..

Started by C_Gurl_4lyfe at 2013/10/04 12:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 01:50PM, Views: 2755, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/04 12:08AM
    RANT: I Want To Go On Record saying..
    C_Gurl_4lyfe

I really couldn't give a flying fig about Lauren. I DON'T like this chick, I don't care about this chick, she became utterly useless to me the moment she made googly eyes at Carmine, and that BWOY Award should be shoved in her eye. It's sad because when 2013 came in I loved Lauren but these days I keep praying that Carmine or Shelia will come back and "do her in" once and for all. Michael is pathetic and I wish he would realize this chick isn't worth much. Fen is probably even more pathetic than his father but who can tell really?

#2   2013/10/05 11:12AM
    Re: RANT: I Want To Go On Record saying..
    Laloni

Quote C_Gurl_4lyfe: I really couldn't give a flying fig about Lauren. I DON'T like this chick, I don't care about this chick, she became utterly useless to me the moment she made googly eyes at Carmine, and that BWOY Award should be shoved in her eye. It's sad because when 2013 came in I loved Lauren but these days I keep praying that Carmine or Shelia will come back and "do her in" once and for all. Michael is pathetic and I wish he would realize this chick isn't worth much. Fen is probably even more pathetic than his father but who can tell really?

This is exactly the way I feel about Sharon so I too am going on record, I cannot tolerate Sharon and I want her to pay for all her sins not be involved with Adam, if Adam truly wants to be a good father he will run in the opposite direction from Sharon Newman, I don't care how much history they have. If Adam becomes involved with a woman like Sharon, he won't be a good father. Sharon has even brain washed her own daughter.

#3   2013/10/05 12:20PM
    alanadz

Quote C_Gurl_4lyfe: I really couldn't give a flying fig about Lauren. I DON'T like this chick, I don't care about this chick, she became utterly useless to me the moment she made googly eyes at Carmine, and that BWOY Award should be shoved in her eye. It's sad because when 2013 came in I loved Lauren but these days I keep praying that Carmine or Shelia will come back and "do her in" once and for all. Michael is pathetic and I wish he would realize this chick isn't worth much. Fen is probably even more pathetic than his father but who can tell really?

lol! I use to be a fan of Likey. But they have become a complete joke.

#4   2013/10/05 12:23PM
    HonnyDiipp

I feel the same way about Lauren. She created this mess. Not to mention, how many times has Lauren been stalked or kidnapped? There is NEVER anything new for this character. Its the same recycled crap.

#5   2013/10/05 01:03PM
    villyforever55

Carmine was only a booty call for Lauren, but she broke the golden rule: "Don't cheat, but if you must, pick someone who has as much to lose as you do."

#6   2013/10/05 01:10PM
    trixie60

I'm glad this story line is over with. I agree with the fact, Lauren is always being stalked, harassed and in danger so many times. The writers need to do a story line differently about her. The same story lines over and over get old after a while. Now we have a who done it murder. If it were about someone else on the show I would have cared but Carmine was really not one of the main characters on the show, so it doesn't interest me very much.

#7   2013/10/05 02:00PM
    alanadz

I am so over Lauren and Likey. Likey looked like cartoon characters Friday!

#8   2013/10/07 07:18PM
    Coastal1

Quote HonnyDiipp: I feel the same way about Lauren. She created this mess. Not to mention, how many times has Lauren been stalked or kidnapped? There is NEVER anything new for this character. Its the same recycled crap.

Exactly! Lauren's got two scenes: She's either angry or pleading. One big WHINE-FEST.

#9   2013/10/07 07:23PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote HonnyDiipp: I feel the same way about Lauren. She created this mess. Not to mention, how many times has Lauren been stalked or kidnapped? There is NEVER anything new for this character. Its the same recycled crap.

Ditto regarding this opinion. Lauren is always the innocent stalker victim except this last time she caused her own problem.

#10   2013/10/07 07:26PM
    cockle

Quote Laloni:

This is exactly the way I feel about Sharon so I too am going on record, I cannot tolerate Sharon and I want her to pay for all her sins not be involved with Adam, if Adam truly wants to be a good father he will run in the opposite direction from Sharon Newman, I don't care how much history they have. If Adam becomes involved with a woman like Sharon, he won't be a good father. Sharon has even brain washed her own daughter.

I feel the same way about Sharon and Lauren. They are both low lifes and I really don' like either one.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list