List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ❤ Chelsea McAvoy's Love Letter To Dylan ❤

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

❤ Chelsea McAvoy's Love Letter To Dylan ❤

Started by chylanepiclove at 2013/10/03 10:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/06 05:28AM, Views: 1538, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/04 10:14AM
    Re: ❤ Chelsea McAvoy's Love Letter To Dylan ❤
    Lanie1959

I think despite the lie she really loved him...thanks for posting the letter

#12   2013/10/04 10:29AM
    playahata

Quote chylanepiclove: ❤ Chelsea McAvoy's Love Letter To Dylan

Dylan, my love, these words come so hard for me knowing how much pain I caused you.

I tore your world apart along with my own. You’ll never know how sorry I am for that.

I knew I’d never find a better man, or a better father for my baby, so yes, I lied to you and Adam. And the lie snowballed as I fell deeply in love with you.

I was so scared Connor and I would lose you. And now that we have, I feel lost without you, Dylan.

I’m kicking myself because it didn’t have to be this way. I want you in my life again, and in Connor’s.

You have every right to be furious with me. I just hope once that anger passes, you’ll let yourself remember how happy we were.

Biology doesn’t have to be destiny. I know we could get back to what we had, and I want that so much – more than I’ve ever wanted anything in my life.

I love you, Dylan.

I’ll never stop.

Chelsea

Very emotional letter. I believe Chelsea really loves Dylan. I remember she told her Mom that she wanted to grow old and gray with him too.

#13   2013/10/04 12:19PM
    hopewilson

Dylan, my love, these words come so hard for me knowing how much pain I caused you.

I tore your world apart along with my own. You’ll never know how sorry I am for that.

I knew I’d never find a better man, or a better father for my baby, so yes, I lied to you and Adam. And the lie snowballed as I fell deeply in love with you.

I was so scared Connor and I would lose you. And now that we have, I feel lost without you, Dylan.

I’m kicking myself because it didn’t have to be this way. I want you in my life again, and in Connor’s.

You have every right to be furious with me. I just hope once that anger passes, you’ll let yourself remember how happy we were.

Biology doesn’t have to be destiny. I know we could get back to what we had, and I want that so much – more than I’ve ever wanted anything in my life.

I love you, Dylan.

I’ll never stop.

Chelsea

She never apologized to Adam or fought for him like this.

It's obvious Chelsea is not sorry... only sorry she got caught!

#14   2013/10/04 04:37PM
    hubbardfan

It's enough to make you BARF!!!

#15   2013/10/04 05:03PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote JBosh:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: For me there was no love in that love letter.

DOOL had a s/l like this a month ago and I cried it was so beautiful. This time I was rolling my eyes just no passion. Dylan and Avery more passionate

No passion??? It was on the borderline of the! most pathetic thing I've ever seen in soaps history.

Yeah no kidding. I hope this garbage is an April Fool's joke.

How can anyone take this seriously??

#16   2013/10/04 07:34PM
    alanadz

The letter was pretty intense but how can Dylan believe her now?

#17   2013/10/05 02:33AM
    itsjimmy

Quote alanadz: The letter was pretty intense but how can Dylan believe her now?

If Dylan loves her, he will forgive her.

#18   2013/10/05 11:48PM
    myleaf

I love you, Dylan.

I’ll never stop.

Chelsea

she writes good for a girl with just a ged.

#19   2013/10/06 03:47AM
    Soapbar

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: For me there was no love in that love letter.

it was retarded.. Chelsea the con gets no sympathy from me and Dylan is such an idiot he gets none either..the sooner these 2 are apart for good the better.

#20   2013/10/06 05:28AM
    dafyduc

Quote hubbardfan: It's enough to make you BARF!!!

Pretty much every time I see this chick I want to barf. I cannot think of one thing I like about her. Just hope they don't saddle Adam with her again. Let her and chloe ride off into the sunset together

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list