List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chylan's "Epic Love"????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chylan's "Epic Love"????

Started by trunks at 2013/10/03 10:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 03:52PM, Views: 1680, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/03 01:50PM
    Re: Chylan's
    KeepingItReal

She wrote him a wuv letter which was overkill....they didn't even look like they were in "wuv".

Now Dylan and Avery....look more like "wuvers"....lol

#22   2013/10/03 02:09PM
    Spike1976

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote gardengal: I didn't see any epic love. Perhaps its a rewrite, since virtually everything about Dylan seems to be in a state of constant flux. My hunch is that after making Dylan look like this moronic idiot, the writers have decided to make Chelsea be the idiot to Dylan's manly manliness. You know man=strong to woman=weak. Whatever? I'm increasingly having a hard time buying a good bit of this soap. Might as well pile on some more.

Thank you cause I never saw an "epic" love also.

Maybe it's her "hormones".....Dylan don't love her and never did.

He too has "issues" and understandably so....War really messes you up.

Dylan wanted something which I think he knew was never his. He did it all to block out the pain.

In today's U.S. episode Dylan decided to stay in GC after he heard Leslie said that Avery is still in love with him. He gave Avery other excuses why he decided to stay but boy please! He is staying because of Avery and trying to get another chance. He knows how to work women to get sympathy.

He already put his so called love for Chelsea in the past by telling his father in the graveyard that he loved her. It's only been a few days and the love is in the past. Um Ok.

Chelsea used him and Chelsea and Peanut was a substitute of the family he lost with Avery.

#23   2013/10/03 02:11PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote KeepingItReal: She wrote him a wuv letter which was overkill....they didn't even look like they were in "wuv".

Oh yeah they look like friends, possibly even relatives.

Just not a love match.

Like you said, stupid s/l. Just make it end!

#24   2013/10/03 02:14PM
    Spike1976

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trunks: Wtf are the writers serious with this pairing really?? We're supposed to believe these 2 are deeply in love?
    I'm just mind boggled by this sudden love and the constant plowing of this pairing down our throats.We have chelsea begging and pleading with a guy she barely knows, whom she married to keep her child from adam, what the hell did dylan do have her so madly in love with him? Did he save her life? Nah, did he help her turn her life around? Nada. Did he push her to be the greatest she can be when she constantly berate her abilities to succeed? Nope that was duh duh duh ... Adam newman. I know he messed up but adam loved chelsea for chelsea, he knew everything about her and never criticized her at all, he loved chelsea for chelsea, dylan fell in love with Chelsea's uterus it's a difference. So guys please help me out because I'm not getting this so called deep love of chylan? Any thought? Please share.

ICAM. This "couple" is flat, dull, emotionless. No chemistry. No love story.

Epic fail.

I hear that Sunny....I wasn't drinking their taste bad koolaid!

Dylan was just a "jacket" that she wanted for her child....no wuv there.

For all the times the baby father kept comming into their orbit...dat should of got a clue and got a test done.....much less know that full term child was never his.

Stupid s/l

Dylan even admitted that their were warning signs that Adam was most likely the father but he ignored it. How can I feel sorry for him if he knew in the back of his head that he might not be the father but chose to ignore it? He was willing to take Adam's child to fulfill his needs.

Chelsea is not mourning Dylan but she's mourning the loss of a fantasy because now she has to deal with an angry baby daddy and Victor. Ugh!

#25   2013/10/03 02:15PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote gardengal: I didn't see any epic love. Perhaps its a rewrite, since virtually everything about Dylan seems to be in a state of constant flux. My hunch is that after making Dylan look like this moronic idiot, the writers have decided to make Chelsea be the idiot to Dylan's manly manliness. You know man=strong to woman=weak. Whatever? I'm increasingly having a hard time buying a good bit of this soap. Might as well pile on some more.

Dylan wanted something which I think he knew was never his. He did it all to block out the pain.

In today's U.S. episode Dylan decided to stay in GC after he heard Leslie said that Avery is still in love with him. He gave Avery other excuses why he decided to stay but boy please! He is staying because of Avery and trying to get another chance. He knows how to work women to get sympathy.

He already put his so called love for Chelsea in the past by telling his father in the graveyard that he loved her. It's only been a few days and the love is in the past. Um Ok.

Chelsea used him and Chelsea and Peanut was a substitute of the family he lost with Avery.

Spike...you and I both now it's always been Avery...since the came into town.

Yep, koolaid looked insipid and I was not drinking it

#26   2013/10/03 02:17PM
    Insxx

[quote]Quote trunks: Wtf are the writers serious with this pairing really?? We're supposed to believe these 2 are deeply in love?
    I'm just mind boggled by this sudden love and the constant plowing of this pairing down our throats.We have chelsea begging and pleading with a guy she barely knows, whom she married to keep her child from adam, what the hell did dylan do have her so madly in love with him? Did he save her life? Nah, did he help her turn her life around? Nada. Did he push her to be the greatest she can be when she constantly berate her abilities to succeed? Nope that was duh duh duh ... Adam newman. I know he messed up but adam loved chelsea for chelsea, he knew everything about her and never criticized her at all, he loved chelsea for chelsea, dylan fell in love with Chelsea's uterus it's a difference. So guys please help me out because I'm not getting this so called deep love of chylan? Any thought? Please share.[/quote

Chelsea don't have love for anyone but Chloe!

#27   2013/10/03 02:17PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote KeepingItReal: She wrote him a wuv letter which was overkill....they didn't even look like they were in "wuv".

Oh yeah they look like friends, possibly even relatives.

Just not a love match.

Like you said, stupid s/l. Just make it end!

They need to kill it quick and wash that wall he wrote on....cheesie.

Guy always looked misserable and I know why....cause of the trauma and loosing the wuv of his life Avery.

Now they can get back to where they left off...cheaters are free to have a family together of their own. I hope to see him smiling soon too.

#28   2013/10/03 02:22PM
    Spike1976

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Spike...you and I both now it's always been Avery...since the came into town.

Yep, koolaid looked insipid and I was not drinking it

No koolaid here.

Nick even called him out saying that he was making goo goo eyes at Avery and he was married to Chelsea.

I understand that Chelsea lied but the idiot had a feeling that she wasn't all that honest and didn't address it. No sympathy here. He made his bed and now he can lie on it with Avery because it's obviously what he wants.

#29   2013/10/03 02:28PM
    villyforever55

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Jackie10: In my opinion CM has shown more love, compassion and understanding for Dylan then she ever did for Adam. With Adam it was all about her, what she wanted and to hell with Adam and his life, hopes and dreams. At least with Dylan she is all about their life, their love and their family.

I completely agree with you. Chadam two minute marriage was about Chels. She's watchable when she's with Dylan but grates on my last nerve when she's with Adam, unless they are fighting It's been the only time I saw anything worth watching.

Chelsea truly seem like she loves and care for Dylan and wants to work things out with him. It has nothing to do with pity or the baby, but she seems to genuinely care about him. I think she knows too, the family she desire and dream of, could never happen with Adam.

Well, after watching Chelsea fall 'in love' with Adam and then fall 'in love' with Dylan, I'm beginning to question if she even knows what that means. I don't think she approached either relationship realistically, both having smidgeon of fantasy attached. So, I don't know what to think Pardon my rambling.

#30   2013/10/03 02:34PM
    Spike1976

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Jackie10: In my opinion CM has shown more love, compassion and understanding for Dylan then she ever did for Adam. With Adam it was all about her, what she wanted and to hell with Adam and his life, hopes and dreams. At least with Dylan she is all about their life, their love and their family.

I completely agree with you. Chadam two minute marriage was about Chels. She's watchable when she's with Dylan but grates on my last nerve when she's with Adam, unless they are fighting It's been the only time I saw anything worth watching.

Chelsea truly seem like she loves and care for Dylan and wants to work things out with him. It has nothing to do with pity or the baby, but she seems to genuinely care about him. I think she knows too, the family she desire and dream of, could never happen with Adam.

Well, after watching Chelsea fall 'in love' with Adam and then fall 'in love' with Dylan, I'm beginning to question if she even knows what that means. I don't think she approached either relationship realistically, both having smidgeon of fantasy attached. So, I don't know what to think Pardon my rambling.

Chelsea fell in love with Adam. There was no fantasy and no strings. Dylan on the other hand was a convenience relationship. He was convenient enough to play the role of fake baby daddy and the added bonus was, she actually liked him.

This desperate attempt to get back with him seems more like to appease her guilt. If she believed that she truly loved him then she wouldn't look so bad as a person. Self-reflection is a biotch.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list