List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chylan's "Epic Love"????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chylan's "Epic Love"????

Started by trunks at 2013/10/03 10:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 03:52PM, Views: 1635, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/03 12:03PM
    Re: Chylan's
    ladycam

Quote trunks:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Jackie10: In my opinion CM has shown more love, compassion and understanding for Dylan then she ever did for Adam. With Adam it was all about her, what she wanted and to hell with Adam and his life, hopes and dreams. At least with Dylan she is all about their life, their love and their family.

I completely agree with you. Chadam two minute marriage was about Chels. She's watchable when she's with Dylan but grates on my last nerve when she's with Adam, unless they are fighting It's been the only time I saw anything worth watching.

Chelsea truly seem like she loves and care for Dylan and wants to work things out with him. It has nothing to do with pity or the baby, but she seems to genuinely care about him. I think she knows too, the family she desire and dream of, could never happen with Adam.

Might I ask who chelsea planned to has a family with? Oh that's right adam, who knocked her up twice? Adam? It was always adam who she wanted dylan was a "safe haven" for her. She was thrilled to have a family with adam time and time again. Just because adam has drive and ambition doesn't mean he can't have a family. Some adam fans you guys are?

And ps. I know billy knocked chelsea up so don't use the against me.

Trunks what's on screen is Chelsea is madly in love with Dylan. Willing to give him anything and to hell with Adam. Am sorry I once loved Chadam now am just waiting for it to be over. Love watching Adam and Peanut but I hate that the writers are taking this time to get support for Chylan. By forcing Adam fans to listen to her constant declaration of love for Dylan. Now am watching her because she in Adam's orbit. Am really bored with Chylan and want them to live happily ever after away from Adam. It's becoming sad to watch Chadam just like the Shick scenes. Dylan can have Chelsea Adam is fine by himself

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 12:04PM
    #12   2013/10/03 12:05PM
    gardengal

I didn't see any epic love. Perhaps its a rewrite, since virtually everything about Dylan seems to be in a state of constant flux. My hunch is that after making Dylan look like this moronic idiot, the writers have decided to make Chelsea be the idiot to Dylan's manly manliness. You know man=strong to woman=weak. Whatever? I'm increasingly having a hard time buying a good bit of this soap. Might as well pile on some more.

#13   2013/10/03 12:06PM
    YR2013

Quote trunks:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Jackie10: In my opinion CM has shown more love, compassion and understanding for Dylan then she ever did for Adam. With Adam it was all about her, what she wanted and to hell with Adam and his life, hopes and dreams. At least with Dylan she is all about their life, their love and their family.

I completely agree with you. Chadam two minute marriage was about Chels. She's watchable when she's with Dylan but grates on my last nerve when she's with Adam, unless they are fighting It's been the only time I saw anything worth watching.

Chelsea truly seem like she loves and care for Dylan and wants to work things out with him. It has nothing to do with pity or the baby, but she seems to genuinely care about him. I think she knows too, the family she desire and dream of, could never happen with Adam.

Might I ask who chelsea planned to has a family with? Oh that's right adam, who knocked her up twice? Adam? It was always adam who she wanted dylan was a "safe haven" for her. She was thrilled to have a family with adam time and time again. Just because adam has drive and ambition doesn't mean he can't have a family. Some adam fans you guys are?

I'm an Adam fan, I don't wear special glasses that block out things he does/does not do however.

That's right, she wanted a family with Adam and he did with her, but it didn't exactly happen the way they both thought it would. She buckle at the first sight of problems and what marriage can hold up after that?

I agree, Adam could have his career and still be a good father, but obviously his beloved(lol) didn't seem to think he could put their child and her first and that's what she wanted more than anything. Adam couldn't deliver but Dylan could and that's what she likes about Dylan and that's what she fell in love with.

LOL, I had no intention mentioning her and Billy but since you did it wasn't a case of Billy knocking her up, it was a case of HER getting knocked up by pulling a CON on Billy. Hmm, kind of like the one she pulled on poor Dylan.

#14   2013/10/03 12:08PM
    valleycliffe

i don't think there was any "epic love" between chels and dylan.

dylan was in love with the idea of a family when he thought that peanut (refuse to call him connor) was conceived on the night his father died ( and avery said she was going to marry nick) and chels wanted her fairytale with someone who would treat her like the princess she thought she was. besides, i think she is still in love with adam and only buried it cause she was so hurt.

their WHOLE relationship was just ONE BIG FAT OLE LIE.

#15   2013/10/03 12:18PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote trunks: Wtf are the writers serious with this pairing really?? We're supposed to believe these 2 are deeply in love?
    I'm just mind boggled by this sudden love and the constant plowing of this pairing down our throats.We have chelsea begging and pleading with a guy she barely knows, whom she married to keep her child from adam, what the hell did dylan do have her so madly in love with him? Did he save her life? Nah, did he help her turn her life around? Nada. Did he push her to be the greatest she can be when she constantly berate her abilities to succeed? Nope that was duh duh duh ... Adam newman. I know he messed up but adam loved chelsea for chelsea, he knew everything about her and never criticized her at all, he loved chelsea for chelsea, dylan fell in love with Chelsea's uterus it's a difference. So guys please help me out because I'm not getting this so called deep love of chylan? Any thought? Please share.

ICAM. This "couple" is flat, dull, emotionless. No chemistry. No love story.

Epic fail.

#16   2013/10/03 12:45PM
    chylan forever

I totally agree with you 100%.... I love this couple together!!!

#17   2013/10/03 12:46PM
    chylan forever

I totally agree with you 100%.... I love this couple together!!!

#18   2013/10/03 01:40PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote trunks:
    Quote YR2013:

I agree Trunks!

Honestly, I think the writers tried to make it seem like she was so in wuv with Dylan....but I just didn't see it.

Afterall she still talked to that girl that has Adam up on rape charges.

To me Chelsea tried very hard to bury her wuv for Adam....after hearing him call out Sharon's name...it hurt her to the core.

Nope Chelsea has always loved Adam....even thought she tried to get him to leave Newman.....rightfully so....cause look how daddio dealt with him now....smh.

She knew Newman was Adam's downfall and just didn't want that for their kids.

But watching Adam and Chelsea together with licle AJ is sweeet...time for dem to move on and finish rebuilding what they started.

Loved their story and how it was told....two broken people comming together.

#19   2013/10/03 01:42PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote gardengal: I didn't see any epic love. Perhaps its a rewrite, since virtually everything about Dylan seems to be in a state of constant flux. My hunch is that after making Dylan look like this moronic idiot, the writers have decided to make Chelsea be the idiot to Dylan's manly manliness. You know man=strong to woman=weak. Whatever? I'm increasingly having a hard time buying a good bit of this soap. Might as well pile on some more.

Thank you cause I never saw an "epic" love also.

Maybe it's her "hormones".....Dylan don't love her and never did.

He too has "issues" and understandably so....War really messes you up.

Dylan wanted something which I think he knew was never his. He did it all to block out the pain.

#20   2013/10/03 01:47PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote trunks: Wtf are the writers serious with this pairing really?? We're supposed to believe these 2 are deeply in love?
    I'm just mind boggled by this sudden love and the constant plowing of this pairing down our throats.We have chelsea begging and pleading with a guy she barely knows, whom she married to keep her child from adam, what the hell did dylan do have her so madly in love with him? Did he save her life? Nah, did he help her turn her life around? Nada. Did he push her to be the greatest she can be when she constantly berate her abilities to succeed? Nope that was duh duh duh ... Adam newman. I know he messed up but adam loved chelsea for chelsea, he knew everything about her and never criticized her at all, he loved chelsea for chelsea, dylan fell in love with Chelsea's uterus it's a difference. So guys please help me out because I'm not getting this so called deep love of chylan? Any thought? Please share.

ICAM. This "couple" is flat, dull, emotionless. No chemistry. No love story.

Epic fail.

I hear that Sunny....I wasn't drinking their taste bad koolaid!

Dylan was just a "jacket" that she wanted for her child....no wuv there.

For all the times the baby father kept comming into their orbit...dat should of got a clue and got a test done.....much less know that full term child was never his.

Stupid s/l

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list