List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chylan's "Epic Love"????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chylan's "Epic Love"????

Started by trunks at 2013/10/03 10:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 03:52PM, Views: 1517, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/03 10:00AM
    Chylan's "Epic Love"????
    trunks

Wtf are the writers serious with this pairing really?? We're supposed to believe these 2 are deeply in love?
    I'm just mind boggled by this sudden love and the constant plowing of this pairing down our throats.We have chelsea begging and pleading with a guy she barely knows, whom she married to keep her child from adam, what the hell did dylan do have her so madly in love with him? Did he save her life? Nah, did he help her turn her life around? Nada. Did he push her to be the greatest she can be when she constantly berate her abilities to succeed? Nope that was duh duh duh ... Adam newman. I know he messed up but adam loved chelsea for chelsea, he knew everything about her and never criticized her at all, he loved chelsea for chelsea, dylan fell in love with Chelsea's uterus it's a difference. So guys please help me out because I'm not getting this so called deep love of chylan? Any thought? Please share.

#2   2013/10/03 10:19AM
    Re: Chylan's
    KeepingItReal

Trunks I don't get it either..

Like whatever writers.....I surely didn't see when those two fell in wuv....more like the defaulted to each other.

I think they need to take their meds...writers meds I'm talking.

#3   2013/10/03 10:21AM
    BerryNice

Totally agree with you. I just don't see any passion between them. They seemed more like roommates than husband and wife. I don't believe Dylan really loved her. I think he was in love with the idea of having a ready-made family. It gave him something to live for. Avery's the love of his life. That's not something you get over that easily. I don't understand why Chelsea thinks he'd want her back after what she did. Once that trust is broken, it can't be easily fixed. I mean, does she really think they can be one little happy family again? She's delusional. I used to like Chelsea, but I'm disgusted by what she did.

#4   2013/10/03 10:24AM
    Scotia

Quote trunks: Wtf are the writers serious with this pairing really?? We're supposed to believe these 2 are deeply in love?
    I'm just mind boggled by this sudden love and the constant plowing of this pairing down our throats.We have chelsea begging and pleading with a guy she barely knows, whom she married to keep her child from adam, what the hell did dylan do have her so madly in love with him? Did he save her life? Nah, did he help her turn her life around? Nada. Did he push her to be the greatest she can be when she constantly berate her abilities to succeed? Nope that was duh duh duh ... Adam newman. I know he messed up but adam loved chelsea for chelsea, he knew everything about her and never criticized her at all, he loved chelsea for chelsea, dylan fell in love with Chelsea's uterus it's a difference. So guys please help me out because I'm not getting this so called deep love of chylan? Any thought? Please share.

Thanks for your post. It made me think about this situation which I haven't really given much thought to. It is a good curve and I totally agree with you. Dylan and Chelsea got together as two hurting people for a one night stand and then Dylan was conned. Looking at this scenario how can he possibly be madly in love with her, and how can she expect him to rethink and forgive!

Now Adam and Chelsea I think are going to be the Victor and Nikki of Y and R. The chemistry is electric between these two.

#5   2013/10/03 10:47AM
    trunks

I guess these writers feel like they can write garbage and put it on screen and we'll buy anything they sell to us. Nope not this fan.

#6   2013/10/03 10:57AM
    Jackie10

In my opinion CM has shown more love, compassion and understanding for Dylan then she ever did for Adam. With Adam it was all about her, what she wanted and to hell with Adam and his life, hopes and dreams. At least with Dylan she is all about their life, their love and their family.

#7   2013/10/03 11:15AM
    chicklet55

I know Adam was a jackass to Chelsey but I did like them together. I hope it works out for them and the baby.

#8   2013/10/03 11:23AM
    trunks

Quote Jackie10: In my opinion CM has shown more love, compassion and understanding for Dylan then she ever did for Adam. With Adam it was all about her, what she wanted and to hell with Adam and his life, hopes and dreams. At least with Dylan she is all about their life, their love and their family.

Not true at all but you'll have your opinion so I won't respond.

#9   2013/10/03 11:32AM
    YR2013

Quote Jackie10: In my opinion CM has shown more love, compassion and understanding for Dylan then she ever did for Adam. With Adam it was all about her, what she wanted and to hell with Adam and his life, hopes and dreams. At least with Dylan she is all about their life, their love and their family.

I completely agree with you. Chadam two minute marriage was about Chels. She's watchable when she's with Dylan but grates on my last nerve when she's with Adam, unless they are fighting It's been the only time I saw anything worth watching.

Chelsea truly seem like she loves and care for Dylan and wants to work things out with him. It has nothing to do with pity or the baby, but she seems to genuinely care about him. I think she knows too, the family she desire and dream of, could never happen with Adam.

#10   2013/10/03 11:47AM
    trunks

Quote YR2013:

I completely agree with you. Chadam two minute marriage was about Chels. She's watchable when she's with Dylan but grates on my last nerve when she's with Adam, unless they are fighting It's been the only time I saw anything worth watching.

Chelsea truly seem like she loves and care for Dylan and wants to work things out with him. It has nothing to do with pity or the baby, but she seems to genuinely care about him. I think she knows too, the family she desire and dream of, could never happen with Adam.

Might I ask who chelsea planned to has a family with? Oh that's right adam, who knocked her up twice? Adam? It was always adam who she wanted dylan was a "safe haven" for her. She was thrilled to have a family with adam time and time again. Just because adam has drive and ambition doesn't mean he can't have a family. Some adam fans you guys are?

And ps. I know billy knocked chelsea up so don't use the against me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 11:48AM
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list