List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Jack Forgive Sharon When He Loses Summer?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Jack Forgive Sharon When He Loses Summer?

Started by alanadz at 2013/10/03 08:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/08 04:15AM, Views: 2467, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/04 06:30AM
    Re: Will Jack Forgive Sharon When He Loses Summer?
    alanadz

Quote janesBydiction:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013: Jack will forgive her, he understands what it's like to be sick. Jack has a heart and he knows Sharon will never intentionally hurt anyone. I'm sure Sharon will beat up on herself when she's on her medications and feeling better. She's one of the few on this soap who shows remorse for her actions.

Um maybe. He forgave her when she cheated on him and slept with his brother. So you never know.

You're right. He did forgive her for banging his baby brother while they were still married. And he forgave her for telling him that he was Faith's father. Jack has a big heart where Crazy Eyes is concerned. Maybe this will inspire him to do his own paternity test on Faith. I don't even think he was mad at Patty when she shot him though I may be wrong.

I totally forgot about Sharon lying to Jack about Faith. That was so cruel. She treated Jack like dirt during this period. Hey since some viewers are so desperate for Jack to have a daughter, let him be Faith's father! He can still raise Faith since she is only 6 years old.

#22   2013/10/04 06:51AM
    sun__shine

I have read everyone's comments and I think we all have valid
    opinions ....but I have been watching for so long ....I think sharon should be put into a looney bin and forgotten she has gotten away with so much....and when she meet nick as a teenager she knew he was a rich mans son...Nicky has never liked her either....and to be honest I have never liked her storyline....she may be an adult ....but to me she never grew up....

#23   2013/10/04 10:31AM
    YR2013

Quote alanadz:
    Quote YR2013: Jack will forgive her, he understands what it's like to be sick. Jack has a heart and he knows Sharon will never intentionally hurt anyone. I'm sure Sharon will beat up on herself when she's on her medications and feeling better. She's one of the few on this soap who shows remorse for her actions.

Um maybe. He forgave her when she cheated on him and slept with his brother. So you never know.

Exactly, the same way he's forgiven other women on the show for cheating on him too. He has a big heart, he always has and he's going to understand that she's ill even if the fans don't seem to care that she's sick.

#24   2013/10/04 10:32AM
    YR2013

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote GA527:
    Quote valleycliffe: AND it may come out that sharon didn't do anything for him to forgive...

Why can't some of you just give it up? Sharon did switch the test. Summer is not Jack's daughter. Why do you want Summer to be Jack's? Sharon is sick and has done some things that are not becoming. She did switch the test.Get over it!

OLOL I don't have to get over anything.

It is MY opinion, you don't have to agree with it.

I have thought Summer to be Jacks since the beginning of this s/l which is supposedly 18 yrs ago.

IF YOU don't like MY OPINION, skip over my posts..

Great post valleycliffe

#25   2013/10/04 10:33AM
    YR2013

Quote canada gal:
    Quote GA527:
    Quote valleycliffe: AND it may come out that sharon didn't do anything for him to forgive...

Why can't some of you just give it up? Sharon did switch the test. Summer is not Jack's daughter. Why do you want Summer to be Jack's? Sharon is sick and has done some things that are not becoming. She did switch the test.Get over it!

wow, classic cyber bullying. everyone is entitled to their opinion. JMO, but I agree with valley. If this comes to fruition, its just more of lousy revisionist history these writers are dishing out.

sad isn't it?

#26   2013/10/04 10:36AM
    YR2013

Quote sun__shine: I have read everyone's comments and I think we all have valid
    opinions ....but I have been watching for so long ....I think sharon should be put into a looney bin and forgotten she has gotten away with so much....and when she meet nick as a teenager she knew he was a rich mans son...Nicky has never liked her either....and to be honest I have never liked her storyline....she may be an adult ....but to me she never grew up....

IMO, Nikki shouldn't judge, especially when she's given up a child, was a stripper, promiscuous, and had a rough life herself. Her not liking Sharon IMO was always a case of her recognizing herself in Sharon.

#27   2013/10/04 10:38AM
    villyforever55

Sure he will, but it's not about Sharon. That's how Jack is. He has a big heart and forgiving nature. The only person Jack will always have a grudge against is Victor.

#28   2013/10/04 11:43AM
    alanadz

Quote YR2013:

IMO, Nikki shouldn't judge, especially when she's given up a child, was a stripper, promiscuous, and had a rough life herself. Her not liking Sharon IMO was always a case of her recognizing herself in Sharon.

Nikki's dislike of Sharon is a mother who wants the best for her son. Nikki saw the real Sharon from day one. She warned her son that Sharon would bring him nothing but unhappiness and she was 100% right!

#29   2013/10/04 11:44AM
    alanadz

Quote YR2013:

Sharon has no problem judging people, so people have no problem judging her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/04 11:45AM
    #30   2013/10/04 01:08PM
    zuzu61

I'm probably the only one who would like to see this happen, but IF Summer is NOT Jack's and since it seems he is most hurt by Not getting to be there when she was small.. I'd LOVE to see Faith be Jack's daughter and then Jack, Sharon and Faith could be a happy family.
    (AFTER Sharon get's back with her meds and therapist)

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list